Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 145358
I ❤️ My hair. All thanks to bridgburn for suggesting the hormonal route as a treatment for hair loss, it was the only treatment that provided me with any improvement after 5 years batting baldness with 30% density left while on finasteride and minoxidil.
That’s all well and good but I don’t want to look like a woman or have a micro pen is

michaelle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude!! Google it. Amazon sells bio Estrogen Estradiol Progesterone. You need 8 to 16 pumps a day to slap on your scalp at a minimum to see any effects but it works. That was my regimen before I switched to birth control pills. More effective place than scalp is scrotum but you will shrink your balls doing this and get men boobs. I suppose you already know since you are posting on this thread.

That's very helpful to me, thank you for the input. I am going to try some birth control pills soon too, and I would like to get any tips on those. Which do you think work the best? Thank you in advance for your input here, guys!

Last edited:

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Beside T & E2, E1 helps understand your ratio, Free T & Free E2 and SHBG to figure out what's left to use by follicles. DHT of course and LS & FHS if you are interested to lower T. E1S if you can to see what's your reserve. 3alpha-Androstanediol Glucuronide is my new way to snapshot DHT via adrenal pathway.
You meant to say LH & FSH instead of LS & FHS right?

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well i ordered some blood tests today, should be done in a week. Fingers crossed i'm not dying or anything.
Unfortunately no DHT/E1/E1S

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you get SHBG? If you did there is a script to calculate your free E2 & T with it and total T & E

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would you be afraid of dying,?
I'm just following the general guidelines prescribed for transgender people. It's not exactly the safest thing to do without professional supervision.
I can get cancer, blood clot, liver/kidney failure.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
3 to 6 months to stop hairloss.by lowering T depending how you respond to it you are essentially getting chemically castrated. You still need E to balance your hormones and regrow. You won't regrow hair on CPA only. You also need Duta to nuke DHT meanwhile till your T is low enough to stop producing DHT or if your T is generated by the gonadal gland called backdoor pathway.the reason folks with an orchiectomy still generate T. Note that a better way to take care of that remaining T is to use Bicalutamide. Again getting castrated physically or chemically is not always getting you off the hook on drugs for hair loss. So if you start with CPA you should consider Bica longer term. CPA is not a mild drug. If you do it for hair, you should consider Spironolactone instead. It's a weaker AA bur it is also a stronger MR antagonist which is good for.hair. All these info about anti-androgens is available on Wikipedia. Monotherapy on each of those require high dosage and with this comes even more side effects. You lose man capacity and gain female appearance to some degree. For transitioning it's great but not if you are looking to do it just for hair. You can't have it both ways (yet).

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm just following the general guidelines prescribed for transgender people. It's not exactly the safest thing to do without professional supervision.
I can get cancer, blood clot, liver/kidney failure.

Where do you get your legalon from?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where do you get your legalon from?

Sorry for jumping in, but do you know of any ways to increase aromatase without estradiol? i fucked my hair up badly with letrozole, i stopped it in march but my hair has still hardly recovered. Any help would be appreciated.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
3 to 6 months to stop hair loss.by lowering T depending how you respond to it you are essentially getting chemically castrated. You still need E to balance your hormones and regrow. You won't regrow hair on CPA only. You also need Duta to nuke DHT meanwhile till your T is low enough to stop producing DHT or if your T is generated by the gonadal gland called backdoor pathway.the reason folks with an orchiectomy still generate T. Note that a better way to take care of that remaining T is to use Bicalutamide. Again getting castrated physically or chemically is not always getting you off the hook on drugs for hair loss. So if you start with CPA you should consider Bica longer term. CPA is not a mild drug. If you do it for hair, you should consider Spironolactone instead. It's a weaker AA bur it is also a stronger MR antagonist which is good for.hair. All these info about anti-androgens is available on Wikipedia. Monotherapy on each of those require high dosage and with this comes even more side effects. You lose man capacity and gain female appearance to some degree. For transitioning it's great but not if you are looking to do it just for hair. You can't have it both ways (yet).
Resorting to full MTF HRT just for the sake of hair is mental illness. We have the option of hair system.

ali.talebi1994

My Regimen
Reaction score
Resorting to full MTF HRT just for the sake of hair is mental illness. We have the option of hair system.
you're right but without hair i'm falling into depression and finasteride alone doesn't work, I have been on finasteride 2mg/d for 6 months :confused:
recently i have added CPA 12.5mg/d to my regimen (it has been 47 days by now)...
it won't cause feminisation without estradiol and i hope it will help my hair a lot :rolleyes:

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
you're right but without hair i'm falling into depression and finasteride alone doesn't work, I have been on finasteride 2mg/d for 6 months :confused:
recently i have added CPA 12.5mg/d to my regimen (it has been 47 days by now)...
it won't cause feminisation without estradiol and i hope it will help my hair a lot :rolleyes:

The risk of gyno from CPA monotherapy is up to 30%. That's probably not much different than estradiol monotherapy, but less effective at promoting hair growth.