Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Common (1% to 10%): Chest pain, hypertension, angina pectoris, congestive heart failure, myocardial infarction, coronary arrest, coronary artery disorder, syncope[Ref]

Wouldn’t like to try what isn’t safe.
*More* Common side effects of ibuprofen :
  • pain or discomfort in chest, upper stomach, or throat
  • pale skin
  • passing gas
  • nausea
  • noisy, rattling breathing
  • rash with flat lesions or small raised lesions on the skin
  • shortness of breath
  • swelling of face, fingers, hands, feet, lower legs, or ankles
  • troubled breathing at rest
  • troubled breathing with exertion
  • unusual bleeding or bruising
  • unusual tiredness or weakness
  • vomiting
  • weight gain

It goes to show that any med has quite the risks in 0.1-10% of the population users. Bica does have sides, but compared to Cypro or spironolactone, it's chances are quite lower with improved efficacy.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
bica is more effective than cypro?

what would be the recommended starting dose for spout or cypro
along with dutasteride and minoxidil !!!
Yes, Bica is better than Cypro. Alot of people don't know that, when Cypro lowers Androgen levels low enough (sometimes in combination with E), it can activate AR receptors (CPA works as a weak androgen in this case).
Source : In accordance with its albeit weak capacity for activation of the AR, CPA has been found to stimulate androgen-sensitive carcinomagrowth in the absence of other androgens, an effect which could be blocked by co-treatment with flutamide.[31][53][54] In one study in rodents, DHT-stimulated prostate weight remained 40% above controls with administration of CPA even at the highest dosage, while flutamide was able to completely block the stimulatory effects of DHT.[57]

Bica on the other hand, blocks ARs, resultng in no androgen contact with the AR (provided you know the Bica dose you should be taking). Further more, Bica degrades ARs with time. But one important thing, if you are keen on using Bica, you should use it long term. An inappropriate dose or method, can result in AR upregulations. And since Bica is quite expensive, Cypro/spironolactone seem more attractive, and in a way they are (they do their job well).

Cypro is very effective in low doses (12.5 mg) as opposed to the general idea of 50 mg+ . The starting dose (for trans at least) is 12.5 mg, increased only if T levels aren't reduced by ~70% after weeks of administration (and then reduced back once T suppression is acheived). For spironolactone, the starting dose is 50 mg, increased slowly if no signs of skin/hair improvements are seen after sometime (rarely a 400 mg dose has been used, and this dose is quite unhealthy).

Last edited:

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
90dcb9dbf2f8a136cfb19af739c7b0cb.png

Just look at this retard comparing those sides with the ones of ibuprofen. Not to mention the fact that you don't take ibuprofen daily or to grow your hair, fking -40 iq dumb fucks. This shows clearly what retards roam this forum and how dangerous they are to people that don't have a clue about things in general and that trust or look into the mouths of these dumb fucks.

Kaue carrera

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, Bica is better than Cypro. Alot of people don't know that, when Cypro lowers Androgen levels low enough (sometimes in combination with E), it can activate AR receptors (CPA works as a weak androgen in this case).
Source : In accordance with its albeit weak capacity for activation of the AR, CPA has been found to stimulate androgen-sensitive carcinomagrowth in the absence of other androgens, an effect which could be blocked by co-treatment with flutamide.[31][53][54] In one study in rodents, DHT-stimulated prostate weight remained 40% above controls with administration of CPA even at the highest dosage, while flutamide was able to completely block the stimulatory effects of DHT.[57]

Bica on the other hand, blocks ARs, resultng in no androgen contact with the AR (provided you know the Bica dose you should be taking). Further more, Bica degrades ARs with time. But one important thing, if you are keen on using Bica, you should use it long term. An inappropriate dose or method, can result in AR upregulations. And since Bica is quite expensive, Cypro/spironolactone seem more attractive, and in a way they are (they do their job well).

Very good explanation
thank you

commented on dutasteride with some AA and forgot to mention
duct + spironolactone

the cost of spironolactone is much lower than that of the bica

could you try the duta + spironolactone before entering the bica ?

or the efficiency / collateral of the spironolactone is very low.

Cypro is very effective in low doses (12.5 mg) as opposed to the general idea of 50 mg+ . The starting dose (for trans at least) is 12.5 mg, increased only if T levels aren't reduced by ~70% after weeks of administration (and then reduced back once T suppression is acheived). For spironolactone, the starting dose is 50 mg, increased slowly if no signs of skin/hair improvements are seen after sometime (rarely a 400 mg dose has been used, and this dose is quite unhealthy).

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

How would AR upregulation happen with bicalutamide use?

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 140673

Just look at this retard comparing those sides with the ones of ibuprofen. Not to mention the fact that you don't take ibuprofen daily or to grow your hair, fking -40 iq dumb fucks. This shows clearly what retards roam this forum and how dangerous they are to people that don't have a clue about things in general and that trust or look into the mouths of these dumb fucks.
Blah blah blah

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How would AR upregulation happen with bicalutamide use?
Bica blocks AR. However, Bica raises T levels by ~2 fold. If complete blockade wasn't happening, the AR synthesis would upregulate in response to a "partial" blockade (incomplete). It's very essential to know hormone levels with AAs, especially AR blockers. Normally, 50 mg Bica is more than enough for castrate range T (< or = 50 ng/ml). Adding 5ARIs would facilitate Bica's work as there would be very little DHT that would compete with Bica.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Isn't the increase in T levels temporary on bica?
Nope. As long as the ARs are blocked, the HPG axis will always feel the need for higher hormone levels to counteract this phenomenon. Unless you combine Bica with enough E, then T levels will drop due to E being an anti-androgen itself.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
It seems to depend on the dose. At 10mg and 50mg T steadily increases, and then holds steady for at least 36 weeks, but at 30mg it drops off somewhat, though it's still 25% above baseline. The inverse is true for estradiol, implying that it's not just an artifact in the data. So maybe 30mg is the right dose, or are you suggesting that below 50 mg you might get AR upregulation?

1280px-Testosterone_levels_with_10,_30,_and_50_mg_per_day_bicalutamide_monotherapy_in_men.png

391px-Estradiol_levels_with_10,_30,_and_50_mg_per_day_bicalutamide_monotherapy_in_men.png

Last edited:

Guido

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hello if anyone can help me ... i spent a year with flutamide 500mg and estradiol 6mg average ... i had hair loss and thinning
my testosterone was high due to positive regulation and prolactin too ... in theory testosterone was blocked by flutamide and estradiol

my question is was it due to the increase of testosterone or prolactin ??
I still have high prolactin

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hello if anyone can help me ... i spent a year with flutamide 500mg and estradiol 6mg average ... i had hair loss and thinning
my testosterone was high due to positive regulation and prolactin too ... in theory testosterone was blocked by flutamide and estradiol

my question is was it due to the increase of testosterone or prolactin ??
I still have high prolactin
You were on 500mg flutamide, 6mg estradiol, and you lost hair?
f*****g hell...

Guido

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
then the increase of prolactin can make the hair fall and miniaturize it ... does anyone have any idea ?? I have hyperprolactinemia and I am afraid that this is worsening my hair

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
then the increase of prolactin can make the hair fall and miniaturize it ... does anyone have any idea ?? I have hyperprolactinemia and I am afraid that this is worsening my hair
You really need to check for prolactinomas ( brain tumours) before worrying about hair.

Kaue carrera

My Regimen
Reaction score

Very good explanation
thank you

commented on dutasteride with some AA and forgot to mention
duct + spironolactone

the cost of spironolactone is much lower than that of the bica

could you try the duta + spironolactone before entering the bica ?

or the efficiency / collateral of the spironolactone is very low.

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Vitex agnus, and p5p are really good at lower prolactin levels. If you can get your hands on cabergolin, use that. But otherwise the other two are good alternatives.