Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
minoxidil is needed because it does activate regrowth. You are mixing hrt (essentially a theraphy to either recover from menopause in ciswomen or transition to female for transwomen) with hair loss and hair regrowth. It's easy to confuse both and you are not the only one.

The two are different and somewhat related: although when you look around you the best candidates for having full head of hair are women not men. Half of the men after 50 look like gigantic dickheads. Female with hormone deficiency after menopause get thinning but in a diffuse pattern because dht is attacking the hair follicles in a different way (frontal follicles are much more resilient in females than males.) I think the reason is the same but the pattern is different.

So to recap, get on hrt if you want to transition and don't mind b**ch tits on your body. You will put your body in an emulation mode that will stop hairloss (T & DHT levels are the same as pre-menopause ciswomen.) In order to recover the loss you had being born with a dick, you will also need possibly duta if you stil have T because somehow dht will happen in other areas then from your balls and remember your follicles have already severely miniaturized. You will also need minoxidil to reactivate the growth of these follicles (no one can tell why but I suspect it's related to PGE2 which is deficient in men.)

minoxidil will grow hair everywhere, some on your head (unfortunately not enough) but expect Neanderthal hands and arms and the need to laser it or wax it regularly. If you are on hrt and try to feminise that's a big issue. minoxidil topical is effective but not as much as oral with higher doses. Oral will avoid the aging of skin and wrinkles and doses will make topical insignificant in its effect.

If you do minoxidil, do microneedling (the follica way). Done right, it will trigger neogenesis.

All of this can work or not work depending on your own body ability to react to the drugs or not. If you have sensitive follicles or you waited to long to start, it will be harder. There is no cure, and the only way to maintain what you get is to keep at it everyday of your life. Are you ready for this commitment? The minute you stop, things will go downhill and you are back to square one, while you may keep the side effects permanently (ED, gyno, vision loss, liver decease, etc.) For each their own.
I have to heavily disagree with your last paragraph.

What makes you say that oral minoxidil will not have the skin aging effect? This is the reason why im scared to use minoxidil again. Back when i used it, it made me look like a zombie. It was so horrible no amount of hair was worth going through the day like this.
I would have thought using oral will make it even worse, because the minoxidil will literally reach every single nanometer of your skin.
Do you have information on the follica needling protocol? What do they do exactly?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have to heavily disagree with your last paragraph.

What makes you say that oral minoxidil will not have the skin aging effect? This is the reason why im scared to use minoxidil again. Back when i used it, it made me look like a zombie. It was so horrible no amount of hair was worth going through the day like this.
I would have thought using oral will make it even worse, because the minoxidil will literally reach every single nanometer of your skin.
Do you have information on the follica needling protocol? What do they do exactly?

I have been using oral min at usually 10mg since roughly october 2018 and have had no issues whatsoever with my skin or collagen depletion etc

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
united pharmacies are scammers, my bank card was used after using them, it happened twice actually and can be linked back directly to them. I would avoid like the plague. If you are going to use them try a prepaid bank card.
I dont know. Theres just too many subreddits linking them as sources and too many anecdotes from people saying they received their package. It doesnt really matter with the amount of online pharmacies we have.

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been using oral min at usually 10mg since roughly october 2018 and have had no issues whatsoever with my skin or collagen depletion etc
Not everyone gets the horrible skin on minoxidil. The question is, wether switching from topical to oral minoxidil will get rid of this side effect for the people who do have it. This would be a blessing for me considering just how easy and effective oral minoxidil is to use.
How is oral minoxidil treating you overall? What happened since those 2 years?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont know. Theres just too many subreddits linking them as sources and too many anecdotes from people saying they received their package. It doesnt really matter with the amount of online pharmacies we have.

You will receive your package, just don't surprised if you start getting strange use of your bank card a month or two after buying from them. I definitely linked it back to them, they are the only culprit. But you are right there are other pharmacies to buy from,but im terrible when it comes to using payment options, unless it's bank cad or paypal im clueless lol

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why don't you try it?
I will actually now that you gave me the idea. Im still curious why you think worsening of the skin doesnt happen with oral minoxidil. This is not to challenge you. Maybe you saw some anecdotes or anything like that.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I originally observed similar symptoms on my face with topical and since switching to pills no more.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I observed it on my face. Now your mention of letting run on the forehead is totally something possible. My eyebrows grew denser. When I use oral hair grew on my hands.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
shesalady is now aphrodites shop https://www.aphrodites.shop/store

I have seen this assumption several times throughout the thread now. I think this is not what would happen and im not surprised it doesnt happen. You guys follow this assumption because alot of hairloss treatments, exspecially minoxidil, "artificially", temporarily grow hair for as long as the drug is in the system and doing its thing. Like a bridge thats at the verge of collapsing, and you get below it to prevent it from doing that. And it'll not collapse but only as long as you stand there, holding it in its place.
What this guy has done (or any MTF-protocol success story here) is not just holding the bridge with his own hands. He repaired the bridge. He healed his hair follicles, his cells, and his scalp. Its not hair that survives with the aid of drugs. It is healthy, terminal hair that has recovered and healed to a large extent. Think about your hair before you hairloss begun. Did you guys turn 12 and go bald in a day the second your body started producing testosterone? No. Strong, healthy hair doesnt just die in 4 months due to androgens. It takes more time than that. Just like it took years and years of androgen damage to have hairloss the very first time it happened.
Agree! Then you have to consider as we get older we produce less androgans, so again less attack on the 'repaired bridge'
Then less cortisol from perhaps a less stressful life as you've seen it all before and know stress is what is perceived.
Plus when we were younger we were likely playing more sports cause androgen spikes, that is lesser with age too. I'm mid age btw.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am a diffuse thinner, as I said my family is full of NW6 and NW7s. Pic 1 and 3 are baseline, pic 2 is the rapid loss Minoxidl caused in 2-3 months. Pic 4 is now, it seems results are coming in from now onwards.
Keep in mind im 108 days into my Frontal area FUE operation 3100 grafts. Its the mid scalp and crown that I am using meds for. Only in the last 2 weeks do I have more hair vs when I was at baseline some 7 months ago. I had been well below baseline and devastated for months, but didnt give up.
Ya that frontal area is tough, the meds that work well on most areas of the head usual don't have much effect on the temples and hairline - what a mystery, and wish master bridgeburn would pipe up again about any new results. The most successful guy I've seen with frontal growth is antydhtor, but he was on a bazooka balls terminating regimen:
upload_2020-4-9_22-13-43.png

Second place was like Mike, does anyone know what DHEA is?
upload_2020-4-9_22-14-35.png

upload_2020-4-9_22-15-1.png

Blackweasel

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ya that frontal area is tough, the meds that work well on most areas of the head usual don't have much effect on the temples and hairline - what a mystery, and wish master bridgeburn would pipe up again about any new results. The most successful guy I've seen with frontal growth is antydhtor, but he was on a bazooka balls terminating regimen:
View attachment 140604

View attachment 140605
View attachment 140606
Antydhtors warewolf hairline is kick ***. Im just not willing to take 200CPA lol

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm afraid of oral for that reason. I don't want more hair on my body. Did you grow hair on your hands while also on estradiol? How has your experience with estradiol been?

Fantastic so far. I am at 8mg Estrofem (EH) Estrogel 4mg (17b) and 10mg Estriol. You mentioned 6mg max. I was curious why.

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It doesn't make sense. You would think it would make the side effects worse. Topical can only affect the skin on your face by going systemic, unless you let it run down your forehead. Does anyone have a theory how oral can be more effective on hair yet less effective on skin?
Yes thats what i thought too. Ill just try and see for myself.

Ya that frontal area is tough......

That second guy used 100mg of progesterone. Does progesterone grow hair too? I thought out of all the estrogens, estradiol is the most hair friendly hormone.

Antydhtors warewolf hairline is kick ***. Im just not willing to take 200CPA lol
He grew a female hairline. Thats ugly

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 140604

View attachment 140605
View attachment 140606

DhEA increases testasterones so I am surprised to see it on that list. I stop igf1 drug (mk577) for the same reason.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's what I read so far. 6-8mg. However there doesn't seem to be a higher threshold causing harm. I also use it to lower testasterones and as a byproduct dht.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I really don't think 6/8mg of E is needed for hair regrowth imo.That's the sorts of dosages people use to transition. Duta, 2mg of E along with an AA like cpa/spironolactone/bica should be enough for the vast majority of people to regrow hair, but i would personally avoid cpa because of long term health risks.

Kaue carrera

My Regimen
Reaction score
I really don't think 6/8mg of E is needed for hair regrowth imo.That's the sorts of dosages people use to transition. Duta, 2mg of E along with an AA like cpa/spironolactone/bica should be enough for the vast majority of people to regrow hair, but i would personally avoid cpa because of long term health risks.

dutasterida + cpa
or
dutasterida + bica
or
dutasterida + cipro