Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Brenna

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry to spoil your deluded fantasies but i'm not from the US and what you described there you can only find in the US. I am a man of my word, with very strong principles, very educated and very informed about the things i talk about, besides the tons of experience i gathered in my humble 30 years of life, and these things motivate me very strongly in every thing i do in this life. I learn something new every day and try to be the best men i can be in the limits set by the life i have, environment and many other factors that can affect ones life.

I'm not your typical hair loss forum, tinder or whatever forum or internet guy you encounter daily because of your useless wasted lives and i actually encourage you to keep trying to find ways to offend me, because your gonna have to use a lot of imagination, but i think you lack it anyways. Besides the obvious and simple fact that nobody actually gives a damn about me, my opinions or yours so in the end, you can say whatever you want, think the same, that does not mean that it's actually true and nobody gives a damn anyways, your nobody, and so am i... And i didn't say i am married, i was, and the product of that marriage, was a beautiful daughter, but that's kind of it, it's nothing extraordinary in that, it's just science fiction for you incels who waste your whole life on internet forums, the only places where you can actually talk or get some attention...

Lmao, so she literally did divorce you and take the kid.

Every word you say gives me more fuel to mock you.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao, so she literally did divorce you and take the kid.

Every word you say gives me more fuel to mock you.

Lol, damn, what are you 12? Have you ever heard of split custody? What are you retarded or what? And imagine actually thinking that your words actually mean something, damn you really must be very low iq and with some mental deficiencies, go seek some help dude or whatever the f*** you are

"so she literally did divorce you and take the kid." Damn, just look at you speaking about random internet peoples lives like you actually know them lmao, damn this forum is the first free mental asylum of the internet, good it keeps you freaks contained, at least you don't leave your basements to infect others also lol

Last edited:

Brenna

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, it seems like with how much Tom is obsessing over the tranny menace, he might have some gender identity issues himself... He does fit that archtype of the late transitioner: Mid 30s, married and divorced, mostly incoherent and feeling constant rage. Hyperfocused on the objects of his desire, with hate as a cope.

It fits.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know that even on extreme regimens it takes a while to get regrowth or for vellus hairs to go terminal, but what about intermediate hairs thickening? I have a lot of very thin intermediate hairs on top, and if they'd all thicken up fully then that alone would triple my coverage. Has anyone noticed this happening in just a few months?

What's your Norwood?

Anthonydbz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This guy did hrt. Amazing results.

Attachments

• 6E47D0A9-E50D-471B-9E7C-94622F473B8A.jpeg
    6E47D0A9-E50D-471B-9E7C-94622F473B8A.jpeg
    151.9 KB · Views: 405

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, it seems like with how much Tom is obsessing over the tranny menace, he might have some gender identity issues himself... He does fit that archtype of the late transitioner: Mid 30s, married and divorced, mostly incoherent and feeling constant rage. Hyperfocused on the objects of his desire, with hate as a cope.

It fits.

Damn kid, not even a psychiatrist can help you, i really pity some of you "guys", who knows who abused you when you were young. And what are you talking about, incoherent and feeling constant rage? Lmao, don't tell me you can sense the feelings of random internet strangers also, what are you baba vanga haha, get the f*** out with these projections your just making a fool out of yourself, go seek some help and take your daily meds, the effect is starting to wear off...

I just blocked you also i can't waste more time talking with all the retards of this planet so good riddance

Brenna

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn kid, not even a psychiatrist can help you, i really pity some of you "guys", who knows who abused you when you were young. And what are you talking about, incoherent and feeling constant rage? Lmao, don't tell me you can sense the feelings of random internet strangers also, what are you baba vanga haha, get the f*** out with these projections your just making a fool out of yourself, go seek some help and take your daily meds, the effect is starting to wear off...

I just blocked you also i can't waste more time talking with all the retards of this planet so good riddance

tl;dr "I'm so bootyblasted by these tranners that I am compelled to sperg out at them continuously."

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I forgot but he did spironolactone,dutasteride and estradiol and got amazing results. He got boobs though unfortunately.

Cons: limp dick, no sperm, boobs, facial hairloss
Pros:hair, soft skin, weight loss

It's only a matter of choosing which path.

Blackweasel

My Regimen
Reaction score
Heres another comparison pic from today and few months back when I was at my worst, I had some minoxidl shed here too.
I really need to know if ill make a full recovery and get full coverage atleast as nw2. Im taking 200mg spironolactone untill my hair thickens further then I will down my dose to maintain.....Maybe around the 100mg mark and maybe try RU. Also 5mg oral min...

These meds work but its stressful till you get there.

In the 3 weeks ive taken spironolactone it seems like effects of finasteride, duta and Minoxidl have been accelerated. Dying to get decent density. How long does it take people to get decent density on AAs???

Attachments

• 5F137925-B078-4C80-919E-E7222E59B482.jpeg
    5F137925-B078-4C80-919E-E7222E59B482.jpeg
    121 KB · Views: 373
  • 3DEEE55B-A4A9-4EB5-B2A8-70B413FA1DD7.jpeg
    3DEEE55B-A4A9-4EB5-B2A8-70B413FA1DD7.jpeg
    98.9 KB · Views: 374

Anthonydbz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Heres another comparison pic from today and few months back when I was at my worst, I had some minoxidl shed here too.
I really need to know if ill make a full recovery and get full coverage atleast as nw2. Im taking 200mg spironolactone untill my hair thickens further then I will down my dose to maintain.....Maybe around the 100mg mark and maybe try RU. Also 5mg oral min...

In the 3 weeks ive taken spironolactone it seems like effects of finasteride, duta and Minoxidl have been accelerated. Dying to get decent density. How long does it take people to get decent density on AAs???
That’s amazing. Your on spironolactone,dutasteride and minoxidil?

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wishing to thank all those who helped me and Bridgeburn for making this thread. I am now almost cured. Its amazing when dutasteride and an AA come together how potent they can be.
I am slowly getting there! Pic in direct sunlight and comparison of few months back. Been on 200mg spironolactone and 10mg oral min for 3 weeks now and the growth has been instant. finasteride 6 months, Duta 2 months.
I suspect most of this regrowth is coming from dutasteride and minoxidil .

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Generally 18 months or more.

Blackweasel

My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s amazing. Your on spironolactone,dutasteride and minoxidil?
Im on topical and oral spironolactone, topical and oral fina, oral duta, oral and topical Minoxidl, nizoral, saw palmetto, biotin, Lcarnitine, thyroid supplements etc etc etc. Basically anything I can get my hands on. Im a cis male, still get erections maybe a decrease in libido and a lump on left breast since taking dutasteride, yet unnoticable but ive also got raloxifene at hand. The crown recovered through meds, frontal received 3100 grafts FUE and am 3 months into that. I apply topicals when dermarolling for absorbtion, sometimes I crush a Diane 35 and add to the dermarolling mix.
Its hard to know what working when youre taking so much different stuff.

Anthonydbz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im on topical and oral spironolactone, topical and oral fina, oral duta, oral and topical Minoxidl, nizoral, saw palmetto, biotin, Lcarnitine, thyroid supplements etc etc etc. Basically anything I can get my hands on. Im a cis male, still get erections maybe a decrease in libido and a lump on left breast since taking dutasteride, yet unnoticable but ive also got raloxifene at hand. The crown recovered through meds, frontal received 3100 grafts FUE and am 3 months into that. I apply topicals when dermarolling for absorbtion, sometimes I crush a Diane 35 and add to the dermarolling mix.
Its hard to know what working when youre taking so much different stuff.
f*** bro I’m so happy for you. Should I just go on spironolactone? Did you see other anti androgen options?

Blackweasel

My Regimen
Reaction score
I suspect most of this regrowth is coming from dutasteride and minoxidil .
I agree, but maybe by coincidence results really accelerated when I started spironolactone. In the last 20 days I can barely see my scalp through my hair.
I did get a rise in testosterone with Dutasteride and my forehead was more oily than usual. Now there is no oil and I literally shed 0 hairs a day, even when applying minoxidl I shed 0. Also in these 20 days of spironolactone, its the first time I have no acne in my life. Maybe im responding to everything, I dont know...

Also must mention my family is composed of mainly Norwood 6 and 7. Id rather die vs be NW7. I just cant do it.

Last edited:

Blackweasel

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** bro I’m so happy for you. Should I just go on spironolactone? Did you see other anti androgen options?
My suggestion would be to go on 25mg for 2 weeks and then 50mg for a month, always split the dose in 2. Morning and night.
See how you react and go from there.....if you have bad sides stop for a while and try again, you may not get them second time round.
Theres alot of flexibility with this, with the drugs we have there may be a plausible cycling schedule which would be close to a cure with minimal sides but this takes time and money + trial and error to develop. The more you take the quicker it happens, but maybe its best to get results over a year with less sides vs 3 months. There are hundreds of combos and possibilities. Every case is different.

Expect gyno....I didnt develop gyno taking some of the hardest anabolic steroids out there like trenbolone (which fucked my hair) but with dutasteride and spironolactone I have developed a lump on one side. Its not visible and does not scare me I have raloxifene, if that doesnt work ill get surgery. Gyno surgery is a piece of piss. Way less intimidating than FUE hair transplant which I also did for my temples.
Theres no way I can sit on 200mg spironolactone for long enough to recover temples, hence the hair transplant there.
spironolactone and Dutasteride are a super powerful combo especially if you also add Minoxidl.

Anthonydbz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My suggestion would be to go on 25mg for 2 weeks and then 50mg for a month, always split the dose in 2. Morning and night.
See how you react and go from there.....if you have bad sides stop for a while and try again, you may not get them second time round.
Theres alot of flexibility with this, with the drugs we have there may be a plausible cycling schedule which would be close to a cure with minimal sides but this takes time and money + trial and error to develop. The more you take the quicker it happens, but maybe its best to get results over a year with less sides vs 3 months. There are hundreds of combos and possibilities. Every case is different.

Expect gyno....I didnt develop gyno taking some of the hardest anabolic steroids out there like trenbolone (which fucked my hair) but with dutasteride and spironolactone I have developed a lump on one side. Its not visible and does not scare me I have raloxifene, if that doesnt work ill get surgery. Gyno surgery is a piece of piss. Way less intimidating than FUE hair transplant which I also did for my temples.
Theres no way I can sit on 200mg spironolactone for long enough to recover temples, hence the hair transplant there.
spironolactone and Dutasteride are a super powerful combo especially if you also add Minoxidl.
Should I do spironolactone and dutasteride with Estradiol?

Blackweasel

My Regimen
Reaction score
Should I do spironolactone and dutasteride with Estradiol?
Ofcourse what you do is completely up to you, What I would do is start slowly with spironolactone then add Duta and after add topical Minoxidl and maybe oral minoxidl albeit its more risky.

This way spironolactone should reduce test a little before you get on duta, you wont have the test increase from duta destroying your hairline.
Also maybe if you add minoxidl last you wont get a big shed, like I did which was devastating. For me was 4 months of solid shedding and significant loss before I saw any benefits from Minoxidl, and this is considered normal. I think the goal is to synchronize everything to create symbiotic relationships between whatever youre taking with minimal sides, ofcourse. Others maybe able to give better advice, im new to AAs.

Last edited: