Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Ksardas

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a four on norwood. I want to start drinking finasteride and diana 35. What are the minimum dosages for diana?

Ksardas

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am ready to even drink estrogen Diana for my hair. I do not want to be bald, but I also want the member to stand. And I do not want breasts, what doses

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Try Duta + oral Minoxidil (Loniten) first

I think he should drink Diana first

a-fine-bone-china-mug-commissioned-by-peter-jones-china-of-wakefield-K0GM94.jpg

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a four on norwood. I want to start drinking finasteride and diana 35. What are the minimum dosages for diana?

Uh, Diane-35 is more dangerous for the liver from what I have seen. I would recommend what @StevenGerrard said, and to combine dutasteride with oral minoxidil. Especially if you don't want the breast growth.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Itsnoahkennedy do you have some before pics posted anywhere? Also what was your regiment?

nice gainsssss
Theyre posted multiple times on this thread if you want to look for them, I've deleted them all from my phone since they are irrelevant to me now.

Regimen is 50mg Cyproterone Acetate, 6mg Estradiol every day for the last 7 months, and Dutasteride 0.5mg for the last 3 months.

No minoxidil was used in the regrowth of my hair, it was all grown without stims, so i may be able to maintain it all on Dutasteride and Cyproterone Acetate.

Ksardas

My Regimen
Reaction score
Better to start with dutasteride? Finasteride will have less effect if 4 Norwood? Is there a connection with hair loss with prostate problems, a problem with the prostate and we get a lot of dihydrotestosterone. There are no bald people in the family, I am 23 years old, my brother 30 has no baldness, he has healthy hair.

Ksardas

My Regimen
Reaction score
Uh, Diane-35 is more dangerous for the liver from what I have seen. I would recommend what @StevenGerrard said, and to combine dutasteride with oral minoxidil. Especially if you don't want the breast growth.

And if you take diane 35 in small doses, there will be no problems with the liver? From small doses, the breast will not grow.And how many months to take? I know with diane 35 you need to be more careful, but hair needs estrogens.

Last edited:

StevenGerrard

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Theyre posted multiple times on this thread if you want to look for them, I've deleted them all from my phone since they are irrelevant to me now.

Regimen is 50mg Cyproterone Acetate, 6mg Estradiol every day for the last 7 months, and Dutasteride 0.5mg for the last 3 months.

No minoxidil was used in the regrowth of my hair, it was all grown without stims, so i may be able to maintain it all on Dutasteride and Cyproterone Acetate.

impressive. I personally don't like minoxidil -- it wrecks the skin (large pores, wrinkles, acne, burns the scalp, etc...)

you look good btw, hair looks full and healthy, skin looks clear and glowy

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And if you take diane 35 in small doses, there will be no problems with the liver? From small doses, the breast will not grow.And how many months to take? I know with diane 35 you need to be more careful, but hair needs estrogens.

Use estradiol rather than Diane-35.