Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Kennedy

Kennedy your hair looks great! Do you notice any hairloss when you stopped the estrogen? What are you currently on and if you did lose hair would you go back the estrogen.Thankyou for your time.

You will regress if you change your regimen as you have provided an environment for your hair to regrow that you are taking away.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
that "lump" is the initial breast budding. It slowly expands beyond the nipple area then softens.
I'm aware of that, point is even with a lump forming it can shrink to almost nothing if you watch the dose and cycle on and off.
Most importantly you're still getting results and maintaining even though the lump is going away.
From the posts I read people seem to chicken out when they see that happening and it doesn't mean you'll develop boobs forever.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm aware of that, point is even with a lump forming it can shrink to almost nothing if you watch the dose and cycle on and off.
Most importantly you're still getting results and maintaining even though the lump is going away.
From the posts I read people seem to chicken out when they see that happening and it doesn't mean you'll develop boobs forever.
and my point is the initial lump and the eventual softening of it is a stage in the development of breasts. If you continue using treatment after the bud isn't as noticeably hard under the surface doesn't mean you're in the clear if you don't want boobs necessarily. It just means now it would likely start more soft tissue development.

But yes, if you stop before gyno is too noticeable, it's likely to mostly go away.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
your androstendione and adrenal glands will do the run.. DHT will rise to an extreme level
your skin become slowly masculine.. and your hair will fall out like Dupa.

i did the same mistake in 2014 and got a lot of problems in my life. lost my good payed job, changed to a dishwasher and were old. i was looking and feeling like an old man. with a lot of bodyhair. especially ear and nose. ear, nose, finger and toes will growing again, problems with heart and blood pressure will come.

once a time HRT is a life long HRT.
Mike were you ever cycling the stuff to avoid what you are taking about? Like 3-4 months on then taper down and have a 2 months off type of thing so your body can normalize while the off cycle is short enough that hair won't just fall out that fast.
How did you lose you job?

Blackweasel

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wishing to thank all those who helped me and Bridgeburn for making this thread. I am now almost cured. Its amazing when dutasteride and an AA come together how potent they can be.
I am slowly getting there! Pic in direct sunlight and comparison of few months back. Been on 200mg spironolactone and 10mg oral min for 3 weeks now and the growth has been instant. finasteride 6 months, Duta 2 months.

Attachments

• BB09BCEC-5C68-444A-A9B1-EAECBBB34E26.jpeg
    BB09BCEC-5C68-444A-A9B1-EAECBBB34E26.jpeg
    107.3 KB · Views: 304
  • 158A9326-7FC8-4A92-9F18-821F4F3305F3.jpeg
    158A9326-7FC8-4A92-9F18-821F4F3305F3.jpeg
    167.6 KB · Views: 301

Blackweasel

My Regimen
Reaction score
How far apart are these pictures? Is the before picture from when you started finasteride 8 months ago? When did you notice it starting to fill in?

3 months apart. Half way thru my 6 months on Fina. I had possibly shed more hair with minoxidl in that pic as ive been using topical Min for a while. I shed alot of hair. Really scary. Thank god I pushed through, I would be bald if I didnt.
I dont shed at all now.
I also derma roll etc etc my frontal has recieved 3100 grafts fue. But the crown recovered through meds.

The recovery crept on me, youre constantly looking everyday. Only this week has it really filled in, it feels like everything is coming into synergy.
At this rate I should be sweet in a month or two. Hopefully. Heres another pic from 2 months ago,

Attachments

• 5E0D7D3D-3B1F-4AA7-B371-B1211D481C66.png
    5E0D7D3D-3B1F-4AA7-B371-B1211D481C66.png
    698.8 KB · Views: 231

Anthonydbz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
3 months apart. Half way thru my 6 months on Fina. I had possibly shed more hair with minoxidl in that pic as ive been using topical Min for a while. I shed alot of hair. Really scary. Thank god I pushed through, I would be bald if I didnt.
I dont shed at all now.
I also derma roll etc etc my frontal has recieved 3100 grafts fue. But the crown recovered through meds.

The recovery crept on me, youre constantly looking everyday. Only this week has it really filled in, it feels like everything is coming into synergy.
At this rate I should be sweet in a month or two. Hopefully. Heres another pic from 2 months ago,
Damn that’s crazy. Makes me want to do hrt now. Why did you use spironolactone instead of cypro or bila?

Blackweasel

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn that’s crazy. Makes me want to do hrt now. Why did you use spironolactone instead of cypro or bila?

spironolactone seems to be the milder option and best starting point. Many have had incredible results with Spironolactone alone, I think its a wonderful drug. Also I need the diuretic effect to tone down, I hold alot of body water for some reason. Im looking more masculine and loosing weight, getting more muscle definition around my abdomen.

I dermaroll using ethynlestradiol on my head every couple days I get a sensation when doing this. I add this to Minoxidl and topical spironolactone and use it WHILE dermarolling for max absorbtion. Every couple days or so I pop a Diane35 that has very little cypro and ethynl estradiol, 0 sides except sore left nipple. I started from spironolactone so if it didnt work can go to harder options like 25mg Cypro ed.

I have to mention that I do think alot of this result is topical Minoxidl. Since I shed heavily and regained so much I believe I am a great responder and have started oral 10mg min daily aswell now. Ill make a thread when I get to 100% solid NW2.

Anthonydbz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
spironolactone seems to be the milder option and best starting point. Many have had incredible results with Spironolactone alone, I think its a wonderful drug. Also I need the diuretic effect to tone down, I hold alot of body water for some reason. Im looking more masculine and loosing weight, getting more muscle definition around my abdomen.

I dermaroll using ethynlestradiol on my head every couple days I get a sensation when doing this. I add this to Minoxidl and topical spironolactone and use it WHILE dermarolling for max absorbtion. Every couple days or so I pop a Diane35 that has very little cypro and ethynl estradiol, 0 sides except sore left nipple. I started from spironolactone so if it didnt work can go to harder options like 25mg Cypro ed.

I have to mention that I do think alot of this result is topical Minoxidl. Since I shed heavily and regained so much I believe I am a great responder and have started oral 10mg min daily aswell now. Ill make a thread when I get to 100% solid NW2.
I’m happy for you man. Really makes me consider hrt if my hairloss gets worse. Any sides?

Blackweasel

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m happy for you man. Really makes me consider hrt if my hairloss gets worse. Any sides?
No sides, sore left nipple but this started with Dutasteride. Worst sides are honestly from Minoxidl at this point, eyes a little black etc but am using moisturiser and Aloe now.

I feel a little cloudy but I smoke a lot of weed so there are other variables lol! I had wild mood swings and got emotional before so THC is part of my regimen couldnt do it without it. I am a straight male and everything still works. When I took Finasteride at 18 sides were WAY WORSE than this.

Blackweasel

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just use small doses of spironolactone with Dutasteride. Dont let it get worse. Ive well learnt thats the worst thing you can do. Small doses of spironolactone shouldnt be too bad on your system even 25 or 50mg daily may really help and if it is bad for you, you can stop. Your body will go back to its androgenic state again.....

Anthonydbz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just use small doses of spironolactone with Dutasteride. Dont let it get worse. Ive well learnt thats the worst thing you can do. Small doses of spironolactone shouldnt be too bad on your system even 25 or 50mg daily may really help and if it is bad for you, you can stop. Your body will go back to its androgenic state again.....
Why did you go 200mg?

Blackweasel

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why did you go 200mg?
Because I want it to work as fast as possible.
I am 26 and wasted 8 years of my life worrying about this problem. I dont have sides so dont regret my decision, I would do 400mg if I had to.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Because I want it to work as fast as possible.
I am 26 and wasted 8 years of my life worrying about this problem. I dont have sides so dont regret my decision, I would do 400mg if I had to.

No sides on 200mg? i had bad gyno and could hardly produce any semen at 200mg, not a side that bothered me much mind you but still a side.

Brenna

My Regimen
Reaction score
Been a long time since I shitposted on these forums, good to see you're all still around.

No sides on 200mg? i had bad gyno and could hardly produce any semen at 200mg, not a side that bothered me much mind you but still a side.
200mg of spironolactone is a dose that will put your T in female ranges, it's generally the end goal dose for those of us who transition. As for the people talking about taking 25mg or 50mg, lol. This has been done to death by this point but people still don't get it. Half measures don't work with anti androgens.

Btw bridge, sondo, ikarus and co, dunno if you still lurk this shithole, but keep being based qts.

Last edited:

Brenna

My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course you did, now you can go to seek a psychiatrist to give you a lobotomy or some shock therapy maybe it will rewire your brain back to normal, and maybe it could help you learn some english also

You remind me a bit of DHTcel and the other incels that used to roam around here half a year ago. That said, you also remind me a bit of a specific kind of guy I've encountered on dating apps: The married ones who are *totally* straight and who devolve within 10 minutes into asking me to help them cheat on their wives and choke them with my girldick. So full of self loathing and hatred though. One second, "god you're so cute", the next "f*****g TRANNIES REEEEEEEEEEE".

That said it's obvious af that you don't have a wife or kids lmao

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You remind me a bit of DHTcel and the other incels that used to roam around here half a year ago. That said, you also remind me a bit of a specific kind of guy I've encountered on dating apps: The married ones who are *totally* straight and who devolve within 10 minutes into asking me to help them cheat on their wives and choke them with my girldick. So full of self loathing and hatred though. One second, "god you're so cute", the next "f*****g TRANNIES REEEEEEEEEEE".

That said it's obvious af that you don't have a wife or kids lmao

Sorry to spoil your deluded fantasies but i'm not from the US and what you described there you can only find in the US. I am a man of my word, with very strong principles, very educated and very informed about the things i talk about, besides the tons of experience i gathered in my humble 30 years of life, and these things motivate me very strongly in every thing i do in this life. I learn something new every day and try to be the best men i can be in the limits set by the life i have, environment and many other factors that can affect ones life.

I'm not your typical hair loss forum, tinder or whatever forum or internet guy you encounter daily because of your useless wasted lives and i actually encourage you to keep trying to find ways to offend me, because your gonna have to use a lot of imagination, but i think you lack it anyways. Besides the obvious and simple fact that nobody actually gives a damn about me, my opinions or yours so in the end, you can say whatever you want, think the same, that does not mean that it's actually true and nobody gives a damn anyways, your nobody, and so am i... And i didn't say i am married, i was, and the product of that marriage, was a beautiful daughter, but that's kind of it, it's nothing extraordinary in that, it's just science fiction for you incels who waste your whole life on internet forums, the only places where you can actually talk or get some attention...

Last edited: