Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A lot of gays, like normal people, do care about their sex drive ...
But obviously here there are some gays willing to give up on their sexuality just for hair. Maybe it's easier to renounce to our virility when we are gay (but I think "gay love" is a lot more viril than "straight love" ... because women are fragile, and you have to make sure to not hurt her when you do your stuff with her ... lol ... but when you do it with a man, you can be rough, because men are stronger ............ hm hm hm - straight love/sex is for faggots ... real men make love together, to be more clear lol).

I would still be gay without libido, when I was younger I had no libido but I was still attracted to men rather than women (I'm saying this because I saw that someone turned asexual after losing their libido, which I find untrue). But, I agree. Men are rough, and you have to be a real trooper to go through what homosexuals have to go through to make love (taking it up there hurts like a b**ch).

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
then i will Lower the dose sir.
I was referring to the E, if you consent why wouldn't your Doctor give it to you like in Canada.
Sheesh it's not like we are asking for cocaine, it's just a hormone with benefits not fully explored yet - kinda
where marijuana was until recently.

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would still be gay without libido, when I was younger I had no libido but I was still attracted to men rather than women (I'm saying this because I saw that someone turned asexual after losing their libido, which I find untrue). But, I agree. Men are rough, and you have to be a real trooper to go through what homosexuals have to go through to make love (taking it up there hurts like a b**ch).

Same here ... when I was very young I was attracted to older boys and men, and I had no sex drive.
But without sex drive you enjoy almost nothing. It's like eating a sausage when you're totally full. But maybe it's not the same for everybody. When I had no libido sex was boring and disturbing.

BOLLYnorWOOD

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was referring to the E, if you consent why wouldn't your Doctor give it to you like in Canada.
Sheesh it's not like we are asking for cocaine, it's just a hormone with benefits not fully explored yet - kinda
where marijuana was until recently.
i Understand what you mean Sir. but the Derm is just afraid of long term effects and lack of supportive clinical studies.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** DoCtors!!!! :mad::mad::mad: this is why I didn't bother with them and thier cowardice liability protecting asses.. they think testosterone is required for men cause thats Normal. we have to be fuciing babied when it should be our decison as individuals with this fucked up disease called male pattern bullshit.. Let us use everything strong to fight effectively Androgenetic Alopecia! I did not agree to the terms and conditions of andrgens andit is utter cruelty to force anyone to.. we have the right to run on whichever hormone we feel bestt .. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

goddamit, I knew paying for a doctor visit just for them to give me political bullshit andsay no is a waste of time and I wanted to change my doses at will.. tell them you wil cut off your balls if they don't give you then maybr they will give you.. they need to know the true impact of baldness and treat it seriously not as a f*****g joke, playing it safe. . when Depression is considered a real medical condotion and f*****g hairloss isn't wheb hairloss extremely makes men depressed. f*** the godamn world god f***
True, it is very sad, the reason why I used self harm to castrate myself physically was because my f*****g dermatologist who refused to prescribe me spironolactone, he said you already have issues with depression and low Testosterone will make it worse I was like really motherfuckers, he said you are a young man and need testosterone to grow, f*** him!, so he prescribed me anti inflammatory shampoo and scheduled my next appointment after 8 months, I told him that hair loss is causing me massive distress but he didn't care, my parent were supporting him and told me that you are not a girl to whine over baldness, they don't understand, fuk this world,i didnt give up, I went to a psychiatrist I talked to him so he can refer me to a transgender doctor so I can get spironolactone, but I wasn't convincing enough because I dnt have male to female gender dysphoria, and then I tried ordering medications from the thaiandpharmacy and my package got destroyed Because Canada has a very strict rules, from there, I decided to kill my own testicles with my own hands, I chatted with eunuchs who have done diy method, and they guided me to go for it, so I did, I almost passed out because of pain, and I was bed ridden for weeks, I remember crawling to get food and water, I was in pain, until I called the ambulance to pick me up, from there I told the doctors why I did it and despite having zero viable tissues down there, they kicked me from the hospital and gave me antibiotics and painkiller and refused to take the testicles out although they were infected and painful, so I reinjected more toxics in there to the point where gangrene started spreading and I got blood poisoning from hydrogen peroxide, I revisited the emergency, until one urologist agreed on removal because it was life threatening to keep dead inside, even after that, getting the estrogen was pain in the ***, I had to wait six months with missed up hormones and severe hot flashes until they finally prescribed me one, f*** doctors, they are ignorant motherfuckers who think the can buy the world with their social status, so people on this forum must stop calling me mentally ill, because they don't understand my story, anyway, I won over that f*****g disease called male pattern baldness and now my body doesn't even produce those poisons(androgens) anymore, androgens were destroying me, hair loss is just one, they made me a pervert, an emotionless monster, I smelled and looked awful and sick one that poison, now iam free and forever free, I won this battle.

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
True, it is very sad, the reason why I used self harm to castrate myself physically was because my f*****g dermatologist who refused to prescribe me spironolactone, he said you already have issues with depression and low Testosterone will make it worse I was like really motherfuckers, he said you are a young man and need testosterone to grow, f*** him!, so he prescribed me anti inflammatory shampoo and scheduled my next appointment after 8 months, I told him that hair loss is causing me massive distress but he didn't care, my parent were supporting him and told me that you are not a girl to whine over baldness, they don't understand, fuk this world,i didnt give up, I went to a psychiatrist I talked to him so he can refer me to a transgender doctor so I can get spironolactone, but I wasn't convincing enough because I dnt have male to female gender dysphoria, and then I tried ordering medications from the thaiandpharmacy and my package got destroyed Because Canada has a very strict rules, from there, I decided to kill my own testicles with my own hands, I chatted with eunuchs who have done diy method, and they guided me to go for it, so I did, I almost passed out because of pain, and I was bed ridden for weeks, I remember crawling to get food and water, I was in pain, until I called the ambulance to pick me up, from there I told the doctors why I did it and despite having zero viable tissues down there, they kicked me from the hospital and gave me antibiotics and painkiller and refused to take the testicles out although they were infected and painful, so I reinjected more toxics in there to the point where gangrene started spreading and I got blood poisoning from hydrogen peroxide, I revisited the emergency, until one urologist agreed on removal because it was life threatening to keep dead inside, even after that, getting the estrogen was pain in the ***, I had to wait six months with missed up hormones and severe hot flashes until they finally prescribed me one, f*** doctors, they are ignorant motherfuckers who think the can buy the world with their social status, so people on this forum must stop calling me mentally ill, because they don't understand my story, anyway, I won over that f*****g disease called male pattern baldness and now my body doesn't even produce those poisons(androgens) anymore, androgens were destroying me, hair loss is just one, they made me a pervert, an emotionless monster, I smelled and looked awful and sick one that poison, now iam free and forever free, I won this battle.

Did your derm not even prescribe you finasteride?

BOLLYnorWOOD

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your derm is probably right, why not just go the hairsystem route?
my hair loss isnt that Far gone sir. thank God man. but Even without estrogen im Still getting Massive growth and thickness from my current Regime but i only Wanted to add estrogen because if The effects of my current regime disappear then i Have something to rely on. i Guess i will Take oral min Route like this guy: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...16-nw3-at-19-now-22-with-norwood-0-5-1.65485/

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did your derm not even prescribe you finasteride?
Not until I was almost 19,before that he didn't, and finestride will not do anything for me, I have male relative who used it and it doesn't work, my problem was with testosterone

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

You're crazy and you're brave. Bravo !
I'm too coward to do the same :/ ... I prepared everything (calcium chloride, 30g syringes, vodka 95vol, ...), I just need courage lol.

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not until I was almost 19,before that he didn't, and finestride will not do anything for me, I have male relative who used it and it doesn't work, my problem was with testosterone

How do you know that? Everybody works differently. And your hairloss was not even that bad before you castrated yourself.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're crazy and you're brave. Bravo !
I'm too coward to do the same :/ ... I prepared everything (calcium chloride, 30g syringes, vodka 95vol, ...), I just need courage lol.
Dude no!, stop, I was lucky to make it alive, you have more options than me, I was young and under my parents, and I couldn't convince any doctor because I have social anxiety and my disorder makes me awkward when I talk to people, plz don't

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude no!, stop, I was lucky to make it alive, you have more options than me, I was young and under my parents, and I couldn't convince any doctor because I have social anxiety and my disorder makes me awkward when I talk to people, plz don't

I have social anxiety too ... today I was out, never happened since a whole month. I have a new therapist, and this new one won't prescribe me anti-androgen anymore. I have to do something. Not for my hair, but for my mental health lol (even if it's crazy).

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you know that? Everybody works differently. And your hairloss was not even that bad before you castrated yourself.
Do you think this is normal for a18yro teenager? DSC_0209.JPG
It was bad, and as I said hair loss is just one shiity effect from androgens it is just on the surface, my problem with androgens is deeper than that!

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think this is normal for a18yro teenager? View attachment 113329
It was bad, and as I said hair loss is just one shiity effect from androgens it is just on the surface, my problem with androgens is deeper than that!

You could have easily saved it. It was bad, but not horrible. But I know that there were also mental problems involved. And what kind of androgen problems?

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't disagree at all. Unfortunately 9 months of experimenting and being sensible hasn't changed things for the better. What's your approach at the moment?

Go to page 138 of this thread and see the post with the pictures attached. Thats me.
Before i only needed to battle my widow peaks and i had a full head of hair. I started using minoxidil and continuously shed for 6 months straight, with no signs of regrowth. The shed was so massive, i probably lost 300-400 hairs everyday, for the entire length.
I stopped using minoxidil february first, and today i washed my head with shampoo and saw 5 hairs in the bathsink, when before i would lose like 50 just from shampooing my hair.

Im on steroids for 3 years straight, and i lost much much more in those 6 months of minoxidil, than i did in 3 years of roiding.
I lost probably 60% of the hair at the top of my head, and now actually look like im balding. Now i have to get it back, and even made me go off steroids for some while, which i didnt plan to do for the next 10 years.

I regret it so much using this sh*t in the first place. No amount of tren could have done that much damage in such a short time. Im pissed
Oh forgot to add:
Dermastamping every 2 weeks with 3mm.
A mix of oils and liquids i apply once per day (rosemary, saw palmetto tincture, pumpkin seed oil, castor oil, DMSO and alcohol)
Redensyl and RU58841.
I also used Mk 7 supplements for 3 months straight at a high dosage to decalcify my scalp and my entire body.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Same here ... when I was very young I was attracted to older boys and men, and I had no sex drive.
But without sex drive you enjoy almost nothing. It's like eating a sausage when you're totally full. But maybe it's not the same for everybody. When I had no libido sex was boring and disturbing.

Yeah, that's true... I have no libido in general, so it really is like biting more than I can chew. It just makes experiences awkward, because the other person is enjoying it whilst I'm thinking "how I can leave this situation quicker...?"