Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Dayday

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i would be happy just to get the thickening on the top then just get a transplant for the receeded areas

irongymmer

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been reading up and it seems like some of you are on things like estrogen and flutamide.

My current regimen is 200mg spironolactone, 10mg oral minoxidil, 0.5mg duta daily.

I was wondering if these things have even better results?

I only started 3 weeks ago and planning to follow this for at least 6 months before I add/change anything, but was wondering if someone could give me some more info

Dayday

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been reading up and it seems like some of you are on things like estrogen and flutamide.

My current regimen is 200mg spironolactone, 10mg oral minoxidil, 0.5mg duta daily.

I was wondering if these things have even better results?

I only started 3 weeks ago and planning to follow this for at least 6 months before I add/change anything, but was wondering if someone could give me some more info
Did u just jump straight into that regime?

irongymmer

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did u just jump straight into that regime?

No I started with 1 year of finasteride + minoxidil which stopped hairloss and gave very small regrowth.
Then 3 months of duta instead of finasteride which gave a little more regrowth but not much.

Now this

Dayday

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No I started with 1 year of finasteride + minoxidil which stopped hairloss and gave very small regrowth.
Then 3 months of duta instead of finasteride which gave a little more regrowth but not much.

Now this
Ok. What norwood are you?

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think its necessary for maximum results. I think the other hormonal stuff applifies the response to it

hard small gyno lumps, reduced libido, cried more easily, c*m became cloudy and then clear but wasn't totally gone yet.
Crying tears of joy I take it? I would to if I regrew that much hair so fast.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been asked but have you discussed your regime with a doctor before and tried to get them onboard with it? im just thinking that if you are buying it all over the internet, when a site shuts down you are pretty much fucked. Im only on finasteride, oral minoxidil and wounding every week with a dermaroller, im thinking of switching to dutasteride, regardless when i do find a regime that gets me my hair back im going to the docs to try and convince them to prescribe it to me, rather than having to rely on sites and their products which may not be around forever.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been asked but have you discussed your regime with a doctor before and tried to get them onboard with it? im just thinking that if you are buying it all over the internet, when a site shuts down you are pretty much fucked.
its a lot to shut down
Screenshot_20180913-093406.jpg

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, going to bookmark some of those sites. If all else fails i will be switching to something similiar to your regime, so those links are helpful thanks.

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
:) Im happy for you dude!

being released from hat prison was one of the best feelings for me, ...especially since it was supposed to be a life sentence

I'm not completely done with hats yet unfortunately . A really windy day can still screw up my look. But I went out today without a hat for the first time in months.

Reactions: KSA

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hell yeahh!!,
I know you dont have pics but I believe you. This was me before and after about 3 months:
View attachment 99382 View attachment 99383

Wow your results were amazing. My change isnt nearly as dramatic but is still a significant diffirence. I think I would have had better results if I had been on estradiol from the beggining. I've still only been on E for 5 weeks. Also I'm not taking any minoxidil. I might someday.

Dayday

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank yourself lucky u are doin something about it earlier. I had been shaving my head everyweek for the past 6 years came to try and grow it about 7 months ago thinking i just needed a transplant in the front areas and it looked like this after 2 weeks of growth! Btw im only 32

Attachments

• e14d341f-0933-437c-872f-ebd6c00c0548.jpg
    e14d341f-0933-437c-872f-ebd6c00c0548.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 535

Guido

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will reduce my regimen, I will use 1 mg of finasteride a day, 500 mg of flutamide and 4 mg of valerate estradiol.
how about?.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would love to try something like this but the way my body reacted to finasteride I can only imagine the jelly tits and shrinkage Id end up with. I read the OP but 81 pages...... I dont think I could do dutasteride orally (or anything for that matter) but what were you taking just topically and did you feel like that alone might be decent enough for growth?

coco_304

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm confused and I do not know what to take for hair loss
Maybe you can recommend me ??

Guido

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "coco_304, post: 1715149, member: 41812"] Estoy confundido y no sé qué tomar para la caída del cabello
¿Quizás me puedas recomendar? [/ QUOTE]
en mi caso, lo que reduce mi caída es un antiandrógeno y estrógeno, uso flutamida y estrógenos + finasterida y cuando agrego espironolactona, no pierdo cabello. mi régimen más fuerte fue 5 mg de finasterida + 200 mg de espironolactona + 500 mg de flutamida y 6 mg de estradiol.
actualmente 1 mg de finasterida + 500 mg de flutamuda + 4 mg de estradiol + ketoconazol 2% de champú y rogaína