Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you producing sperm? Is there any permanent side effect? Can you write a full treatment? Do you think you should just use androcur? Estrogen is a severe treatment. (for man)
Not producing sperm. clear liquid comes out. Androcur used alone also stops sperm, the problem with using androcur alone is that then I would have low Testosterone and Estrogen, which is not good long term for bones. also the liver toxicity and prolactin increase. Yes, estrogen is an extreme treatment, If a boob gland forms then it is permament without surgery. Infertility is possibly reversible.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Holly sh*t this is really a great result، congrats man, any side effects?
gyno, libido, miniturized chest hair, lack of sperm. minoxidil thickened my eyebrows and my eyelashes are getting long

Balding curse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
gyno, libido, miniturized chest hair, lack of sperm. minoxidil thickened my eyebrows and my eyelashes are getting long

You almost got all your hair back even temples start growing.

I'm convinced now aromatase is playing a big role in hair loss, we need something to reactivate or boost aromatase on the scalp, that's why people don't see magnificent regrowth on 5 alpha reductase, it's only protect the follicles from DHT, but the regrowth that people usually get is from rising estrogen, and that's why some people get gyno from 5 alpha reductase, because they have more sensitivity to estrogen.

Scalp Adipose tissue gets thinner when balding progress.
Adipose tissue is the greatest peripheral source of aromatase in both males and females contributing to the production of estradiol.

Last edited:

UberBaldaten

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You almost got all your hair back even temples start growing.

I'm convinced now aromatase is playing a big role in hair loss, we need something to reactivate or boost aromatase on the scalp, that's why people don't see magnificent regrowth on 5 alpha reductase, it's only protect the follicles from DHT, but the regrowth that people usually get is from rising estrogen, and that's why some people get gyno from 5 alpha reductase, because they have more sensitivity to estrogen.

Scalp Adipose tissue gets thinner when balding progress.
Adipose tissue is the greatest peripheral source of aromatase in both males and females contributing to the production of estradiol.

Dexamethasone increases aromatase 10fold.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
i think the temple with not regrow totaly even with this regimen bro
it would be quite an experiment to do gyno surgery to know if it reoccurs with such a regimen

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
i think the temple with not regrow totaly even with this regimen bro
it would be quite an experiment to do gyno surgery to know if it reoccurs with such a regimen
I think it will, its been getting better. we will see. hopefully boobs dont get the size of basketballs as Anty always said, lol.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If Anty’s thread is anything to go off you have good odd’s at filling in those temples. On another note why was Anty’s english language thread deleted from here, it’s majorly frustrating that a lot of valuable information that I’m sure was discussed is now lost, I looked on archive and google too see if they had it cached but no look :(

Last edited:

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If Anty’s thread is anything to go off you have good odd’s at filling in those temples. On another note why was Anty’s english language thread deleted from here, it’s majorly frustrating that a lot of valuable information that I’m sure was discussed in that thread is now lost, I looked on archive and google too see if they had it cached but no look :(
Anty has thread on Polish forum.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a bit of unfortunate news, It seems a patch of my beard has thinned. I just noticed this yesterday. (hair on cheeks cheeks are shaved on purpose but ive been letting sideburns grow)

P_20171201_083144_vHDR_Auto.jpg

the other side looks normal btw!

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey man, did your diffuse areas fill in more ? How are you tolerating side effects ? I have diffuse thinning and im thinking of starting topical estrogen, but im quite afraid of sides. Thanks.

sisenegonan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a bit of unfortunate news, It seems a patch of my beard has thinned. I just noticed this yesterday. (hair on cheeks cheeks are shaved on purpose but ive been letting sideburns grow)

One of my best experiences with HRT regime was that I didn't have to shave my beard often. Now it grows quite slow. I can maintain the clean shave young look for around 2 days before minor growth.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey man, did your diffuse areas fill in more ? How are you tolerating side effects ? I have diffuse thinning and im thinking of starting topical estrogen, but im quite afraid of sides. Thanks.
my diffuse areas filled in quickest while temples are slowly coming back.
the sides are tolerable, my dick still works great which is the most important!
which sides are you afraid of? what dose are you considering?

One of my best experiences with HRT regime was that I didn't have to shave my beard often. Now it grows quite slow. I can maintain the clean shave young look for around 2 days before minor growth.

I like my beard but I also like looking young. I have mixed feelings. slower growth would be good to allow me to still have options but if it gets too patchy, it wont look good to grow it too much. still its not a big deal since hair on my head is a million times more important.

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
my diffuse areas filled in quickest while temples are slowly coming back.
the sides are tolerable, my dick still works great which is the most important!
which sides are you afraid of? what dose are you considering?

I like my beard but I also like looking young. I have mixed feelings. slower growth would be good to allow me to still have options but if it gets too patchy, it wont look good to grow it too much. still its not a big deal since hair on my head is a million times more important.
I'm a little afraid of gyno, i already have some from my puberty, im thinking of using alpicort f.

sisenegonan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Probably irony, but my beard also shows signs of diffuse thinning. :facepalm:
My hair (top of head) balded diffusely. Starting to fix that, my beard diffuses instead. Must be some irony in there.

I have pictures of my beard before treatment. It used to become a carpet in 2 weeks, and now, comparatively its quite diffuse. Still thick enough below the jawline. My mom thinks I've been plucking the beard on top of the jawline, and tells me to now pluck more below the jawline, lol.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a little afraid of gyno, i already have some from my puberty, im thinking of using alpicort f.
maybe you should start with a low dose and see if its tolerable. Expect puffy nipples at least. If you get a big hard lump forming behind the nipples, then thats a sign to stop before its too late. If gyno is a big deal, maybe consider having some raloxifene stored just in case.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
My mom thinks I've been plucking the beard on top of the jawline, and tells me to now pluck more below the jawline, lol.
Wtf! Lol

are you really taking 6mg E?! are you cis?