Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Creatine raises DHT, that's why it's banned in most competitions. I had my worst hair loss phase while taking it.
for real you have personal experience with creatine?? thinning or hairloss?

Fuchsilein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
for real you have personal experience with creatine?? thinning or hairloss?
Hair loss (temples). I had blood work done, I always forget the units, but whatever those are, my T was at 220 (barely above low end) and DHT was at 960 (very high end). I lost more hair whilst on creatine than on 350mg Test E e5d.

Last edited:

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If the drugs have reached their concentration, and your hair continues to thin, miniaturize, shorten due to a decrease in the anagen phase - look for a new treatment, do not wait further six months or a year. If I tested every medicine for a year, I would still be testing Finasteride and critically bald until Norwood 3. And then, after giving a year to Dutasteride or Bicalutamide, I ended up with Norwood 5. This is idiocy

Due to the fact that I did not follow these tips and made quick decisions, I have a chance for a full recovery in a reasonable time.

"It's just playing with your own life and mental sanity..."
For a whole year I did not know what awaited me. It's excruciating. Don't make people suffer for years.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
With regard to any medicine, I can say that 3 months is a sufficient time to understand whether it works

I strongly disagree with the need to wait 6-12 months. Do you seriously believe that after reaching the concentrations, baldness will first continue, and then somehow stop after half a year or reverse? No, you will watch how you go bald further

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have seen someone going from NW1 to NW5 within a three month dbol cycle. Don't even touch it.
Can you dm me pics of someone going from NW1 to NW5 in three months?
The guy probably just buzzed his hair and already had NW5 thinning pattern with a NW1 hairline, no chance the hairline went from NW1 to NW5 hairline.

KNemo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
With regard to any medicine, I can say that 3 months is a sufficient time to understand whether it works

I strongly disagree with the need to wait 6-12 months. Do you seriously believe that after reaching the concentrations, baldness will first continue, and then somehow stop after half a year or reverse? No, you will watch how you go bald further
Do you understand how long hair cycles last? You're assuming that hairs that are already ready to be dropped should suddenly be rejuvenated and stay, sure that does happen however some hairs will continue to the resting phase. And then we have regrowth where already resting or semi-dead follicles will not have time to be reactivated with visible results in a few months.

Without verifying hair improvements with a microscope the time scale is even larger. In some areas I didn't see a visible improvement in a year though an USB microscope showed a lot of reactivated (or new?) vellus hairs in 8 months time. In 3 months nothing was visible with microscope or not.

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you understand how long hair cycles last? You're assuming that hairs that are already ready to be dropped should suddenly be rejuvenated and stay, sure that does happen however some hairs will continue to the resting phase. And then we have regrowth where already resting or semi-dead follicles will not have time to be reactivated with visible results in a few months.

Without verifying hair improvements with a microscope the time scale is even larger. In some areas I didn't see a visible improvement in a year though an USB microscope showed a lot of reactivated (or new?) vellus hairs in 8 months time. In 3 months nothing was visible with microscope or not.
I must be some kind of mutant for having results so quickly then. 2 months of Fina and 1 month of HRT and I went from NW4 to NW3.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

The telogen cycle lasts 3 months, not half a year or a year. Also, hair is always in different stages of cycles, so when you start HRT, a significant part of the hair reacts immediately. This explains the quick results on HRT, like Solxama

Trafalgar Law

My Regimen
Reaction score
Half a year is enough for any medication. If there is no improvement during this time, there won't be any improvement after a year, or ever. I myself rarely test for more than four months.
I can confirm this statement from my own experience. When I first started oral finasteride I was led to believe that I would not see any improvement whatsoever until 6 months to a year have passed since starting my treatment. Fortunately that was not the case because I noticed visible improvement within 4 months. That said, I did not see cosmetically significant improvement until about 9 months into treatment, so while waiting 6 months to a year maybe necessary to notice significant cosmetic improvement, I think 4 months is an adequate amount of time to determine a treatment's efficacy(or lack thereof) for most individuals.

Fuchsilein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you dm me pics of someone going from NW1 to NW5 in three months?
The guy probably just buzzed his hair and already had NW5 thinning pattern with a NW1 hairline, no chance the hairline went from NW1 to NW5 hairline.
No problem, I'll just pull him out of my closet and take some pictures. /S
I sincerely do not care if you don't believe me. The guy lost his hair like really fast. It certainly isn't the norm however.

Last edited:

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
20211004_214219.jpg

Btw this is my hair the day after I took the fotos*.

*I accidently made a typo, sry, anyways.

I will keep the thread updated about my condition when the gen test results arrive.

Last edited:

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 170769
Btw this is my hair the day after I took the fotos*.

*I accidently made a typo, sry, anyways.

I will keep the thread updated about my condition when the gen test results arrive.
I feel for you :(

If you believe you can't try any hormonal altering treatment due to your condition I would still recommend oral minoxidil, do anything to stop that hair loss, fight it as much as you can.

I believe in you :)

Edit : And yeah, @Gergely is right, you could try that too.