Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can't troll a troll. The troll wants to destroy conversation, you're his ally when you give him attention. Not being seen is the worst punishment you can give to him. A condition he most certainly is already experiencing IRL. :^]
Yeah, that's right. He must be so lonely, sad and hated by everybody irl ;)

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I get that trolls troll. Doesn't mean I can't refute some of the things he's trolling about even if I know it won't make a difference to him. But I said my piece. I won't respond to him again

Fuchsilein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I get that trolls troll. Doesn't mean I can't refute some of the things he's trolling about even if I know it won't make a difference to him. But I said my piece. I won't respond to him again
does make a difference to the state of the thread. We have filled two entire pages with worthless bullshit already.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Concentrations have nothing to do with timeframes of hair cycles. Any hormonal flux will induce a Telogen Effluvium of differential severity depending on the characteristics of that flux. This is also why every treatment should be given at least one year: the hair cycles need to stabilize first
Telogen outflow and hair miniaturization are easy to distinguish from each other. Personally, I have not had telogen outflow on any treatment
Also, in the case of all successful stories, you can see that baldness immediately stabilizes, and after 3 months the first result is visible.

royce gracie

My Regimen
Reaction score
For the record this guy is almost certainly insane user @Gettingfue who had all his posts deleted and is now on some kind of pathetic crusade. There is a self harm element to this given that he was balding horrendously. Truly a modern mutant.

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
For the record this guy is almost certainly insane user @Gettingfue who had all his posts deleted and is now on some kind of pathetic crusade. There is a self harm element to this given that he was balding horrendously. Truly a modern mutant.
Would make sense, I saw his posts before they were deleted and he was not right in the head. Especially with mixing religion into his weird rants.

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would make sense, I saw his posts before they were deleted and he was not right in the head. Especially with mixing religion into his weird rants.
The sad part is that the mods can straight up look it up witch street he is in and who's his internet provider is. They think they can evade bans by changing ip or using a vpn. But if they ever fullscreened the browser window they basically doxxed themselves already

Experimentality

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Telogen outflow and hair miniaturization are easy to distinguish from each other. Personally, I have not had telogen outflow on any treatment
Also, in the case of all successful stories, you can see that baldness immediately stabilizes, and after 3 months the first result is visible.
You can shed miniaturized hairs that grow back thicker. There is no distinction to be made between progression of balding and Telogen Effluvium. Except for the fact that Telogen Effluvium is a sudden increase in shedding after a change of treatment that perturbs a certain hormonal axis. Progression of balding is almost never caused by a sudden heavy increase in shedding, but more often slightly increased shedding over a longer period of time. It could be preceded by a heavy shed, in which case you have shifted to a less hair-favorable hormonal profile. When the number of miniaturized hairs shed decreases you know you are on the right path.
Although this can be the process taking place in a number of cases I would like to point out that we can never take anything for granted. That is my issue with viewing our hairloss condition that way, taking things for granted.
How can someone identify that it's just telogen?
You are an individual with Male pattern baldness who is losing hair on a treatment, why would you suddenly believe that your condition has stopped and all of what is happening is a shedding completely unrelated to it? Because many times nobody is growing back anything, and it's not like all people are experiencing this shedding (further hairloss) on treatments either, it would be very naive.

This is a topic that I completely agree with Almas. There is no way that I jump on a treatment and I will continue it after maximum 3 months if I see that I am still shedding or haven't had any sign of hair progress. Many people disagree with me but I know my body, when I tried Dutasteride for first time my shedding stopped in just 1 day. I combed and nearly nothing came out... after a few months I adjusted my treatment for economy and suddenly I started to lose a lot of hair and even developed a spot on my crown in just one month... everybody said that it was normal, that it's just "the shade" and yada yada but I refused to believe this so I readjusted my treatment and again next day I had very little shedding and improved all forward... if I had listened to people back then I may had been on the way to norwood 3 whereas now I am sitting at NW1... I don't know what there is to see during one whole year of hairloss progression to reach the conclusion that your hairloss is indeed progressing and the treatment is not the right choice. It's just playing with your own life and mental sanity...
I would even go as far as saying that I already know what will work or not within two weeks.
You cannot. I admit that one year would be ideal but can often be tricky in heavily balding individuals. I would still very carefully pick a treatment and wait for at least six months (preferably a year if you can). I do not think hair can regenerate within two weeks, so it would be impossible to tell if the treatment is working or not. When I started oral Dutasteride I had an insane shed. Literally insane. 500 hairs shed a day was not uncommon. It made me slightly diffuse for a while, whereas my hair density before was crazy thick (I just have hairline recession). Took about six months before things improved. Now the hair is crazy thick again, possibly even thicker than before. Would I have quit before those six months had passed, I would not have seen any positive results. But that is just my n=1 experience.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah nothing will make you go bald in a few short weeks really unless it’s like chemo lol. That said I have no doubt that a high bodybuilder’s dose of dianabol (25-50mg) for 8 weeks straight or so is definitely bad for hair. The question is if a very low medicinal dose of dbol (5-10mg) for 3-6 weeks is similar to anavar (10-20mg) in its effect on hair.

Fuchsilein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah nothing will make you go bald in a few short weeks really unless it’s like chemo lol. That said I have no doubt that a high bodybuilder’s dose of dianabol (25-50mg) for 8 weeks straight or so is definitely bad for hair. The question is if a very low medicinal dose of dbol (5-10mg) for 3-6 weeks is similar to anavar (10-20mg) in its effect on hair.
I have seen someone going from NW1 to NW5 within a three month dbol cycle. Don't even touch it.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They say creatine causes hairloss so imagine steroids even light ones like anavar do to hair!! I wouldn't risk not even 1 single hair to get thin from androgen poisoning

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Creatine raises DHT, that's why it's banned in most competitions. I had my worst hair loss phase while taking it.
for real you have personal experience with creatine?? thinning or hairloss?