Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
March 2021, I posted this photo here it was at the beginning of the regrowth, here was 5 months in the treatment.
View attachment 162598

MAY 2021

I am gaining volume, and regrowth in the frontal region. I'm reaching the 7-month mark.

View attachment 162599View attachment 162600View attachment 162601
You started with CPA and Estrogen and then switched to 30mg Bicalutamide and Finasteride? And your growth continued?
After HRT, I will try to keep the result of 100-150mg of Bicalutamide. Or 75mg + small doses of E

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In a moment, I switched only CPA to bicalutamide, but I never stopped E2 and E3 I'm in cycles with them.

I have been taking Finasteride for a few years now, I haven't started now on this scheme.

My drug treatment today is 12.5mg bicalutamide day + e2 + e3 + 1mg finasteride + 500 mg metformin

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When I stopped CPA and switched to bicalutamide, for a while my hair stopped, it didn't evolve or worsen, until one day the bicalutamide along with the rest of the medication started to cause me to regrowth.

i took 50mg CPA for a 2 months.

I started with 50mg of bicalutamide, decreased to about 25mg and now I'm at 12.5 and still keep gaining space. the same thing as 30 mg I would say.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Talk about estrogen dosages and voice your T and E test results to add value to the report. Thank you

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My eyes look bigger now, and my eyelashes are gigantic, the eyebrows want to give a hand to the side of my hair, they are almost meeting, the blackening is everywhere.

View attachment 162602
looks great damn i'm baldy trying to get some eyelashes and eyebro hypertrichosis what drugs is giving you such long eyelashes and eyebrow if i may ask you that? thanks

are you using minoxidil?

Last edited:

Reciprocity

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
MTF somehow manages to build muscle. I also often hear that some people do not lose their muscles on HRT. As a rule, these are schemes with Bicalutamide, which does not lower T and allows the muscles to persist. I will try not to lower T to female values, but to keep it slightly higher in order to be able to maintain a male physique and do exercises with my own weight.
I'm not sure if I will get hair growth on such a scheme, but as a support it looks encouraging.
From what I understand, testosterone is much more important when it comes to building muscle, not so much when it comes to maintainig it. What you see on this woman is probably residual muscle mass.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
From what I understand, testosterone is much more important when it comes to building muscle, not so much when it comes to maintainig it. What you see on this woman is probably residual muscle mass.
But aren't those just the opposite sides of the coin? I am far weaker now but I still manage do to my tasks.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
3 день на тестостероне ,член стоял всю ночь

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Руки постоянно теплые ,на эстрадиоле они были по утрам холодные

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello. I am taking 75mg of Bicalutamide with Finasteride. I had high hopes for Bicalutamide and considered it a medicine, but I see people on the forum who continue to go bald even for 100-150mg. I do not understand how this is possible, but this fact makes one think about HRT. I would like to ask the following questions:
1) Will it enlarge my buttocks? They are quite large genetically despite my thinness. I will also take a scan of the pelvic bones to make sure that no hip bone growth occurs. I am also concerned about the redistribution of fat. Will it turn me into a soft skinnyfat?
2) What E levels do I need to stop balding and induce hair growth?
3) Will I be tormented by gender dysphoria? I'm not a trance, but I will have to take HRT because of baldness, which I cannot accept

What tips can you give me? I am scared, I am afraid of these unexplored effects, because I am a cis man. We also have a participant who continues to go bald after orchiectomy and E. Injections. No comment

I hope I won't have to use HRT thanks to Bicalutamide, but my hope is fading. If 75mg does not help, I will try 150mg, and then I will add low doses of E. There is an idea not to lower T to female values, but to increase E to ~ 100pg / ml and look for the minimum E to stop baldness. Because I would not want to get rid of the T and make E the main hormone
1) Yes it may, but bicalutamide alone can do this nearly as much because of local aromatization of testosterone to E2 in fatty tissue
2) You need enough E to reduce testosterone levels and down regulate the AR to a level that bicalutamide will be able to block, as well as promoting aromatase within the scalp and hair follicles.
3) I don't believe reverse dysphoria is something that occurs with cis males taking E at the same rate which it does to cis females taking T, due to the fact that E tends to prevent changes rather than cause them; the changes it does cause are subtle and most are reversible

I think 2-4 mg of buccal E2 pills with 50 mg of bicalutamide should be quite effective, particularly when administered concurrently with finasteride or dutasteride. Ikarus took that regimen, except with dutasteride and oral minoxidil, and had a strong response and regrowth. He was a super responder to estradiol administration though and had unusually high levels considering his dose and plasma T.

I see people on the forum who continue to go bald even for 100-150mg. I do not understand how this is possible, but this fact makes one think about HRT.
It's because estrogens, androgens, and progestogens all down regulate the androgen receptor. So for example if you take bicalutamide the lack of AR binding will cause the receptor density to increase and the AR upregulation which occurs will increase your sensitivity to androgens. That's why estrogens or progestogens can balance this by tipping the scales in lieu of testosterone or DHT, and down regulating your Androgen Receptors.
- Ephemeral Kitten

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I knew ... I would have started HRT at the beginning of the year. Then I just had the money to remove the mammary glands. And now I'm balding quickly, I already have a widow's peak. And by the time I start HRT, I will definitely pass the point of no return and will hardly restore the growth line by 100%
It sounds like crazy, but I would advise young people to immediately jump on HRT with cycles. The problem is that this realization sometimes comes over the years when you try everything else. And because of the time spent, you go bald too much to restore everything
Ein told me to take 6mg of Estradiol, but I thought it was some kind of nonsense. He was right, but it takes experience in combating baldness to figure it out. Bitter experience of trial and error.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you talking about the Ephemeral Kitten? I don't know how you found out, but yes, today he answered me in private messages.
He? I met them on the Reddit sites. I found out because it listed him as being on line but nothing about your private messages.

Grow it like u Luv me

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Guys and Gals, I've got a quick question if anyone's got a sec... so I live in the U.K. and I was wondering if anyone knew an online pharmacy where I could get Raloxifene from? my go to (inhouse) recently stopped stocking it, so if anyone knows any other place I'd really appreciate it Cheers!

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Guys and Gals, I've got a quick question if anyone's got a sec... so I live in the U.K. and I was wondering if anyone knew an online pharmacy where I could get Raloxifene from? my go to (inhouse) recently stopped stocking it, so if anyone knows any other place I'd really appreciate it Cheers!

I have a list of many pharmacies abroad but you would have to check which ones have the meds you want. All of them have some pertinent meds, lol.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have an interesting idea. If the miniaturization of the follicles is slower than their restoration with estrogen, then we have a chance to have perfect hair without getting too much feminization. Noah regained his hair in 9 months, and for more than a year did not return to the state of baldness with which he started HRT. This means that in his case, recovery is faster than damage.

Thus, we may not use estrogen for most of the year. And gradually, with each new cycle, improving the quality of the hair, because during the break, they do not have time to miniaturize to the state before the previous HRT. After all, you can only use HRT for 3 months a year to keep your hair in good condition. But since my hair is badly damaged, I will start at 6 months of the cycle, I find it dangerous to use it longer due to changes in the body, pelvis, etc. I will appreciate how quickly the effect comes and what it is. And in the next cycle, I hope I will keep within 3 months, just maintaining the result. And during the break, estimate how long my hair will stretch without estrogen, without losing quality. In general, the first cycle will be the most interesting and exciting.

I will try to carry out HRT in the winter, because skin lightening at this time of the year looks more natural, and some set of fat will be invisible under the sweaters

What problems can I face?
1) HRT will not resume growth. Unlikely, but possible
2) HRT will work slowly, and damage will occur quickly and immediately after stopping HRT. Quite possible. The maximum that you can go for is a 6/6 month cycle. This is my suggestion, but I'm afraid to use HRT for longer. In addition, in this case, the idea of a cycle is meaningless and in fact you take HRT almost always.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I knew ... I would have started HRT at the beginning of the year. Then I just had the money to remove the mammary glands. And now I'm balding quickly, I already have a widow's peak. And by the time I start HRT, I will definitely pass the point of no return and will hardly restore the growth line by 100%
It sounds like crazy, but I would advise young people to immediately jump on HRT with cycles. The problem is that this realization sometimes comes over the years when you try everything else. And because of the time spent, you go bald too much to restore everything
Ein told me to take 6mg of Estradiol, but I thought it was some kind of nonsense. He was right, but it takes experience in combating baldness to figure it out. Bitter experience of trial and error.
I said I would never touch estrogens and here I am.

Unfortunately it takes experience in the battle to know how to win, we are still here, however, getting closer and closer to a good answer.

My testosterone is around 650 ng / dl

And my 75ng / dl estradiol

I want to make an addendum here, bicalutamide blocks the negative feedback of testosterone in the pituitary gland, that is, I am managing to maintain a slightly higher estrogen level and not pause my testosterone production so much, so in this case, bicalutamide would even help with that, if it were e2 + e3 alone I would probably suffer negative feedback followed by interruption of the HPT axis.

Mine still works, finasteride and bicalutamide "help" it.

Those exams are the last time I did it.

But I think that sometimes a little of that goes by, since sometimes I increase the isolated dose of E2 a little one day.

I feel testicular pain at times.

Normal erection, I feel really horny if i need

My ejaculation is a little worse than when I was finasteride alone, it is worse, but there is still a volume that is only a little clearer.

My skin sebum has fallen a lot, my skin texture has also improved a lot, I think I have reached a point that I will try to keep, cycling and leaving and when I get the result I want I will remove bicalutamide and keep with finasteride and e2 + e3 in cycles.

I still have a slight increase in liver transaminases, but very little, but this is serious bicalutamide is no joke, and Remember that I used CPA in a moment, maybe that may have helped the result so far, but is too toxyc too.

This is my plan.

These are my results, these are my ways, I don't tell you to follow me, I say what I got from it, and I don't want anything in return, just help you find your way out of here.

I hope I can help, but remember, only do this if you are DESPERATE!

All of this is experimental, and it can kill you.

:D

Last edited:

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn ... The back of my head started to go bald. Miniaturization went from the sides (behind the ears) and advanced to the back of the head. I go bald even in an area that has several times more aromatase. Perhaps I have one of the most aggressive types of hair loss. I'm not even sure that HRT will save me ... After all, even my mom is getting very bald
In fact, there is no place on my head where I would not go bald. I have never seen such aggressive baldness as mine.

Last edited: