Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

KNemo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can come to terms with all the effects of HRT, except for changes in physique. I always wanted to have broad shoulders, not a wide pelvis ...
I don't think you'd have to worry too much: https://transfemscience.org/articles/bone-shape-changes/

If you went on a trans type regimen for a limited time and then changed to a maintenance regimen you might find something acceptable with minimal hip changes. Start training your upper body (lifting, swimming) and make sure to have little body fat to reduce feminization.

This guy pursued the same goals as me. He went up to 150mg of Bicalutamide and never stopped baldness. My story is suspiciously similar to his. And I also plan to increase the dosage if 75mg does not help. If Bicalutamide does not help, I am very close to suicide.
You could also try a small dose spironolactone which some find effective for hair. Like 25-50mg to a maximum of a 100mg (more not necessary better).
Don't give up.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think you'd have to worry too much: https://transfemscience.org/articles/bone-shape-changes/

If you went on a trans type regimen for a limited time and then changed to a maintenance regimen you might find something acceptable with minimal hip changes. Start training your upper body (lifting, swimming) and make sure to have little body fat to reduce feminization.

You could also try a small dose spironolactone which some find effective for hair. Like 25-50mg to a maximum of a 100mg (more not necessary better).
Don't give up.
I know that article. MtF's wanted a different conclusion but hey, tendons, cartilage, ligaments, etc., those all do undergo transformation into female versions. I had elements of all of these that were worn out completely from overuse as a male and all of them re-matrixed and healed. Doing this at an older age has benefits that the younger folks don't need/don't get but you also don't get just how mind-blowing it is to do this in one's 50's. Even breast growth comes in as the growth of a much younger female, not saggy like older cis-females. It really is the fountain of youth that de Leon was seeking. It's not Florida, it's estrogen....

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Never heard of him

Thanks for the tip, I'll try to find out about the cycling
Must have been Pls, your junior partner in crime. Yeah, Marky doesn't look feminized at all and has very boy-band-ish hair for a guy in his 40's. He's quiet and doesn't toot his own horn much but he's been around more lately. Tell him that Janey told you that he might share his "secrets".

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I turned to Ephemeral-Kitten for help, this person is good at this sh*t. It's a shame we don't have DHTcel with us. He said so confidently that Bicalutamide is a medicine, but what would he say upon learning about Jacob Williams? Or me

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I turned to Ephemeral-Kitten for help, this person is good at this sh*t. It's a shame we don't have DHTcel with us. He said so confidently that Bicalutamide is a medicine, but what would he say upon learning about Jacob Williams? Or me, if I don't answer it either (I think it will)
Yeah. She's a bright gal and around. You fixate on ghosts:

Did they get you to trade
Your heroes for ghosts?
Hot ashes for trees?
Hot air for a cool breeze?
Cold comfort for change?
Did you exchange
A walk-on part in the war
For a leading role in a cage?

Pink Floyd Wish You Were Here

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah. She's a bright gal and around. You fixate on ghosts:

Did they get you to trade
Your heroes for ghosts?
Hot ashes for trees?
Hot air for a cool breeze?
Cold comfort for change?
Did you exchange
A walk-on part in the war
For a leading role in a cage?

Pink Floyd Wish You Were Here
I haven't learned English yet, so it's hard for me to understand what you are writing. But I will clearly end up like Ian Curtis from Joy Division if I don't stop baldness.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't learned English yet, so it's hard for me to understand what you are writing. But I will clearly end up like Ian Curtis from Joy Division if I don't stop baldness.
Well that translator is pretty fantastic then. Completely idiomatic English and not stilted at all. Google translate used to garble everything.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use Google translate
It has improved greatly here in the future. I remember the old joke about William Shatner/Captain Kirk: "It appears that the art of toupee making has not improved greatly in the 25th century". See, that is what you are facing. Even hair systems don't improve even by the 25th century. They are all still wigs, lol. Maybe they should have pigmented his scalp. That would be futuristic as long as it doesn't rain and make it all wash off.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol. I have answered every single question in the top ten on what's new.
Even the best wig cannot compare to real hair. With your hair that grows In principle, I do not want to lose the battle of this disease. And I must win in the end, but at what cost ...

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This guy pursued the same goals as me. He went up to 150mg of Bicalutamide and never stopped baldness. My story is suspiciously similar to his. And I also plan to increase the dosage if 75mg does not help. If Bicalutamide does not help, I am very close to suicide.
I should write a hair loss novel as you would be a great compulsive character fighting the forces of nature all around him propelling him to the disaster of .... hair loss.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I should write a hair loss novel as you would be a great compulsive character fighting the forces of nature all around him propelling him to the disaster of .... hair loss.
I really feel like I'm fighting the forces of nature. This is ironic, given that I tend to think of nature as invincible. And I can feel it. I try to fight helplessly, but I feel like a stage 4 cancer patient who cannot accept fate.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I really feel like I'm fighting the forces of nature. This is ironic, given that I tend to think of nature as invincible. And I can feel it. I try to fight helplessly, but I feel like a stage 4 cancer patient who cannot accept fate.
I recommend that you read Moby Dick by the American author Melville. This is usually considered the great American novel along with the Great Gatzby. In Moby Dick, Captain Ahab contends with the forces of nature as he confronts a giant whale. Usually people confronting giant whales forget all about their incipient hair loss. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moby-Dick

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I recommend that you read Moby Dick by the American author Melville. This is usually considered the great American novel along with the Great Gatzby. In Moby Dick, Captain Ahab contends with the forces of nature as he confronts a giant whale. Usually people confronting giant whales forget all about their incipient hair loss. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moby-Dick
I'd rather read about amor fati. Maybe it will save me from suicide lol

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd rather read about amor fati. Maybe it will save me from suicide lol
That's definitely been my story with my life crashing around me and then with me rising from the ashes with new hair. Here is me at 17, almas. This is the dream hair for a white XY, if I do say so myself:

1619796237311.png

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Plus Moby bit off Ahab's leg and that really got Ahab compulsive and incensed. See, god has taken our hair and so we are compulsive and incensed.

Tyler Durden:
Shut up! Our fathers were our models for God. If our fathers bailed, what does that tell you about God?
Narrator:
No, no, I... don't...
Tyler Durden:
Listen to me! You have to consider the possibility that God does not like you. He never wanted you. In all probability, he hates you. This is not the worst thing that can happen.
Narrator:
It isn't?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's only after disaster, can we be resurrected; it's only after you have lost everything that you are free to do anything.

Tyler Durden, Fight Club