Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
100 pg/ml can in some cases take T to castration level as a monotherapy! It's not an analog thing where a high T needs higher E to suppress as it works via a feedback mechanism, the important thing is how your specific body reacts to an increased estrogen level.

Use whatever you want but make sure you test levels regularly.
I am not sure though how much T levels mean in the absence of a healthy amount of E2, not to mention, many of us feel much better at 300 pg/ml than at the lower levels. Often sexual interest goes up with E2 levels. I still think that people with slick bald areas probably need high estrogen levels to undo the inertial DHT hair loss but of course, we have no studies except one that indicates that "levels must be hit" and she might have been around 150pg/ml so who knows. The study's authors felt that hitting targets for both T and E mattered unlike say for breast growth where T levels can still be substantial without hindering breast development says the gal with the big ones who never hit targets for years until last June when she began to adopt the methods of Mr. Bridgeburn including both oral min and very high E2 levels. Anyway, like FL said, it's working great for me so I am not stopping until full restoration and then I will titrate down some to around 300 pg/ml. I spoke to my PA about wanting to go up to 300 pg/ml from 100 pg/ml. I should get my test results today or tomorrow. I had to drastically lower them or she was going to cut me off from my Climara's and as we said, if an ingestion method is working, stay with it.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought that I was more likely to survive the redistribution of fat than baldness. I just sat down and thought, "Ok, you're up to your ears in sh*t. Choose between two evils. Baldness, or feminization and hip enlargement?" I thought and realized that body dysmorphophobia is not as strong as face dysmorphophobia. If the fat is not deposited much, maybe it will not be noticeable? Will my jeans fit me?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t know what to do if Bicalutamide doesn’t help. I'm not ready to live with hip extension, fat redistribution on HRT, etc. Oh sh*t...
You are like me when I started off with topical estradiol in 2013. I was so sure it was going to work and it was only in 2020 that the tide turned. I mean you could do a whole year like Noah and then cycle off. Marky has excellent "male" hair and he is cycling.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are like me when I started off with topical estradiol in 2013. I was so sure it was going to work and it was only in 2020 that the tide turned. I mean you could do a whole year like Noah and then cycle off. Marky has excellent "male" hair and he is cycling.
HRT every couple of years for half a year? I do not know. When HRT is stopped, baldness will return immediately. I'm sick and tired of walking around with poor quality thin hair

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
20210429_203921.jpg

Gotta drop another one xD

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You know, sometimes I get angry at fate, as if I was cursed. And I don't want to give up on principle. I want to "take revenge" and finally defeat this sh*t. Whatever it takes

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
HRT every couple of years for half a year? I do not know. When HRT is stopped, baldness will return immediately. I'm sick and tired of walking around with poor quality thin hair
Not with dutasteride, at least for a while. Noah is gradually losing ground in front but he is well over a year in. The other things that we don't know is whether using non-feminizing amounts of Estrogel can work but given how powerful the stuff is, I am thinking that a person could only use it a couple of days a week without feminizing. I mean, I was using it as a hair tonic until I filled in on top and then it was just for the hairline. Now I am trying p4 on my face and hairline and it is said to compete with T and DHT as well.

But yeah, I think cycling and maybe oral min might keep you in the game. As think about it more and more, Estrogel on the scalp is just going to feminize cis-guys if they use enough to cover the scalp. It might work better on hairlines or just on a bald spot but two of those little measures aren't much.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You know, sometimes I get angry at fate, as if I was cursed. And I don't want to give up on principle. I want to "take revenge" and finally defeat this sh*t. Whatever it takes
That's exactly how I felt and feel. Imagine how victorious Bridge must have felt. It's an amazing thing to see my hair longer than my ears and long in the back and it actually looks decent and not like a hobo in the gutter. It's not going too far to say that figuring all of this out and then implementing it so that it actually worked is my life's work and aside from family events, the highlight of my life without doubt. Now I can go on to live the next half of my life young and with hair. Since I achieved victory at least somewhat last year at 55, I have now decided to live to at least 110 so Pls tell your pop that HRT and saving your hair promotes vitality and a long life.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah. It makes it more fun to bang MtF femmes from the back. You will grow and adjust and learn and you will be moving and thrusting your hips with the best of them. The best part of SRS is not having to take it in the *** automatically. If I ever become semi-famous, I might have to edit some of my posts but I promised to always be frank, as well as entertaining.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah. It makes it more fun to bang MtF femmes from the back. You will grow and adjust and learn and you will be moving and thrusting your hips with the best of them. The best part of SRS is not having to take it in the *** automatically. If I ever become semi-famous, I might have to edit some of my posts but I promised to always be frank, as well as entertaining.
I was ready to lose muscle, but a wide *** ... Damn, I hate life, baldness cannot be cured without a sex change, f*** it all

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't seen that other femme-y guy with the manga avatar in a while. You could be like him. I don't kiss men but I kind of like it when they hit on me. But chicks dig me now too and I had a school teacher kiss me outside a bar and I was like wow and we looked over, and her husband was standing behind her. I was about to say, "she kissed me, I promise" but she played it off somehow.

When you are younger, it is worse though. I remember a creepy guy who tried to pay me a huge some of money for oral pleasure and I was like, "oh, I could never do anything like that" while batting my eyes and I hopped real quick in my car and drove away. He was offering righteous bucks too so since I turned him down, even for money, that means I only dig chicks.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I advise everyone who bald at a young age euthanasia is the only cure for baldness

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was ready to lose muscle, but a wide *** ... Damn, I hate life, baldness cannot be cured without a sex change, f*** it all
It says in the Bible that hair was given to the female of the species and it also says that it is a shame for a man to wear long hair but if you are going to shave it all, hair hardly matters 'cept knowing it's there if you need it, lol.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I advise everyone who bald at a young age euthanasia is the only cure for baldness
Mentally, the sex is better and less forced and compulsive. Fetishes begin to seem as stupid as they really are. Dog collar? Nah, not any more and midget females no longer do the trick for me. Now I think about mountainsides and oceans during special moments.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It says in the Bible that hair was given to the female of the species and it also says that it is a shame for a man to wear long hair but if you are going to shave it all, hair hardly matters 'cept knowing it's there if you need it, lol.
My skull shape and face are not suitable for baldness, it will literally disfigure me, I have a diamond-shaped face ... And a pointed skull on top. I'll just take a shot in the temple, f*** this life

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My skull shape and face are not suitable for baldness, it will literally disfigure me, I have a diamond-shaped face ... And a pointed skull on top. I'll just take a shot in the temple, f*** this life
Skull shape can make baldness far worse if it is atypical since it adds to the goofiness factor. It really is almost like losing a part of your body to go bald and chicks will never did a bald guy again not if he's skin bald. Thinning hair can still be attractive for a while.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Skull shape can make baldness far worse if it is atypical since it adds to the goofiness factor. It really is almost like losing a part of your body to go bald and chicks will never did a bald guy again not if he's skin bald. Thinning hair can still be attractive for a while.
You can wear a wig. I have an extra one.