Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Angry bald dads are rarely supportive of hair, plus he doesn't want you to look better than he does, lol.
My family has actually great genes... besides hair lol. All look great, besides the fact that EVERYONE has bad hair... My family needs hair regeneration/cloning procedures xD. Btw, I resist to reproduce, it's ethically not ok from my perspective.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My family has actually great genes... besides hair lol. All look great, besides the fact that EVERYONE has bad hair... My family needs hair regeneration/cloning procedures xD. Btw, I resist to reproduce, it's ethically not ok from my perspective.
Based upon you, I surmise that you come from two intelligent parents which is surprising if they used to be American, lol. German schools are a lot better too, I think and they really inculcate classical European culture. That is why Troy with Brad Pitt was huge in Europe and Americans were like, "Troy who?"

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Based upon you, I surmise that you come from two intelligent parents which is surprising if they used to be American, lol. German schools are a lot better too, I think and they really inculcate classical European culture. That is why Troy with Brad Pitt was huge in Europe and Americans were like, "Troy who?"
Yes, my family/parents are very cultural (european) and religious. Lol!

I have to admit, Janey, that your analytic skills are indeed very good! Haha

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, my family/parents are very cultural (european) and religious. Lol!

I have to admit, Janey, that your analytic skills are indeed very good! Haha
Well, my therapist, or wait, was it me? Anyway, I stopped denying being a genius in terms of being a person with multiple degrees, in a profession where academic standards are high, and I have dedicated myself to becoming a "renaissance man" which means I try to maintain healthy knowledge about as many fields and disciplines as possible. As I correspond with you guys, I am reading the wikipedia pages for Phonecia, El (deity) and the Late Bronze Age collapse with the conquering Sea Peoples. I love Indo-European linguistics and history and try to study the migratory patterns of the Celts, Germans Slavs, Greeks and Italic peoples. So when I had hair loss, I started accumulating knowledge in that field along with HRT. Now I can answer hundreds of HRT questions on Reddit without needing to look things up although I often give very long and detailed answers when the questions are especially of interest to me.

"Input, more input":

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, my therapist, or wait, was it me? Anyway, I stopped denying being a genius in terms of being a person with multiple degrees, in a profession where academic standards are high, and I have dedicated myself to becoming a "renaissance man" which means I try to maintain healthy knowledge about as many fields and disciplines as possible. As I correspond with you guys, I am reading the wikipedia pages for Phonecia, El (deity) and the Late Bronze Age collapse with the conquering Sea Peoples. I love Indo-European linguistics and history and try to study the migratory patterns of the Celts, Germans Slavs, Greeks and Italic peoples
Very useful information for a hair loss forum. +3 grown hairs

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, my therapist, or wait, was it me? Anyway, I stopped denying being a genius in terms of being a person with multiple degrees, in a profession where academic standards are high, and I have dedicated myself to becoming a "renaissance man" which means I try to maintain healthy knowledge about as many fields and disciplines as possible. As I correspond with you guys, I am reading the wikipedia pages for Phonecia, El (deity) and the Late Bronze Age collapse with the conquering Sea Peoples. I love Indo-European linguistics and history and try to study the migratory patterns of the Celts, Germans Slavs, Greeks and Italic peoples. So when I had hair loss, I started accumulating knowledge in that field along with HRT. Now I can answer hundreds of HRT questions on Reddit without needing to look things up although I often give very long and detailed answers when the questions are especially of interest to me.

"Input, more input":

I love that scene. I saw it in the theater and it really struck me as being descriptive.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Speaking about the attitude towards trans in Russia, people say that trans is an imitation, a fake.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very useful information for a hair loss forum. +3 grown hairs
No, you miss the point. By mentioning certain common bounds, I establish greater links with you and Pls as I learn more about you both and your backgrounds. I know when I lived in Europe, I spoke pretty good French and I would speak to people say about Nordic mythology in depth and they would always say, "Are you sure you are American? Most Americans only know the comic book stuff".

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Speaking about the attitude towards trans in Russia, people say that trans is an imitation, a fake.
It's certainly an imitation externally for the older MtF's. Internally, it depends as younger MtF's seem harder wired to being "gay" in the old terminology meaning attracted to men. Older MtF's often have no change in sexual preference. I told my ex, "Honey, don't worry, I am only in it for the hair and I still only like chicks" but then I stretched out a couple of pairs of her shoes and ruined the hemline of her favorite dress and one month later, we were separated. MtF's stay away from your wife's shoes, trust me on this. Panties, you can get away with and maybe slacks (we were similar in size), but don't mess with her shoes.

franzliszt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
DHTcel said his mother and sister were bald too. This is encouraging. He cured baldness, although he began to go bald at 14 and has a terrible heredity. Perhaps his baldness is even more aggressive than mine.
But while studying Androgenetic Alopecia, I realized that the coding of Androgenetic Alopecia by genes can have many variations, and you may not react to Bicalutamide anyway

I will try Bicalutamide 150mg if 75mg does not help me. And then I'll switch to estradiol injections - this is the most economical option. You just need to decide what dosages to take. There are Lena's injections - this is mtf from Ukraine. You may have heard of her. Very cheap option
My mother is also balding considerably, it started soon after the birth of my most recent sibling (3 years ago). Maybe it was the sudden drop in E2 levels, but she's been breast feeding for the past 3 years and still losing hair. Maybe it's the high prolactin level causing hair loss.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My mother is also balding considerably, it started soon after the birth of my most recent sibling (3 years ago). Maybe it was the sudden drop in E2 levels, but she's been breast feeding for the past 3 years and still losing hair. Maybe it's the high prolactin level causing hair loss.
The return of the classical music person. How is your hair line faring? We are depending upon you to report to us about the Backdoor Pathway involving DHT. The first time I heard this term, lol, I thought that it was a euphemism for a*** sex....

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Every day I think about you and think about the reason for your loss. How is it possible to go bald after an orchiectomy while on Bicalutamide? I can't believe it
By the way, what effects of HRT have you experienced? Are you getting more fat? Do you think I can be in boyfriend mode while on HRT without getting too feminine? I'm afraid to enlarge my buttocks

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Franz Liszt was a Hungarian of German derivation, I believe. lt's amazing how many of the great composers spoke German as their mother tongue. Mozart, Brahms, Handel, Bach, Beethoven and so on. The ten most acclaimed symphonies in history if I recall the poll, were all composed by ethnic Germans. So what the hell happen to German Culture between 1871 after conquering France and 1945? After 1945, the people resumed with their erudite and artistic culture. Some say that it was almost as though after 1871, the Germans were swallowed by war-like aggression and mysticism about the Pan-Germano-Nordic culture.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Every day I think about you and think about the reason for your loss. How is it possible to go bald after an orchiectomy while on Bicalutamide? I can't believe it
By the way, what effects of HRT have you experienced? Are you getting more fat? Do you think I can be in boyfriend mode while on HRT without getting too feminine? I'm afraid to enlarge my buttocks
Backdoor Pathway is the main one that I hear about. I probably wouldn't get SRS but regardless, I would never go of dutasteride now and I used to think that you wouldn't need it if you hit female E2 levels.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you be the boyfriend? Eh. Something about estrogen makes you want to get on all fours and arch your back in the air. I see chicks in this position often in public media but men rarely assume the position. So no floor exercises because that's just one step from Downward Facing Dog.

KNemo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It will still not be female, so baldness will continue. The guaranteed way to treat hair loss is with high E and T in the female range. My mom is going bald, realizing this, I realized my shitty position
100 pg/ml is far into female range, if you keep it up at that for a few months your testosterone WILL be lowered the question is how much.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I try to promote Beethoven's status as the greatest composer and pianist of all time. He was definitely the greatest composer and it isn't close particularly to me.

Worst mistake in the history of Classical music? It was when Beethoven sucked the life out of the ending of the 9th symphony by appending a not-particularly tuneful or interesting tone poem to the end. Always finish on a high note, as they say. In the movies when they use the 9th as background music like in Die Hard, they always stop the tape when the classical part ends. I wish they would edit it out, lol. Ludwig, my hero, what were you thinking?

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
100 pg/ml is far into female range, if you keep it up at that for a few months your testosterone WILL be lowered the question is how much.
That's the low range that MtF's shoot for, up to 200 pg/ml. I asked my PA to shoot for 300 pg/ml because I believe it is better for hair and feminization.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If Bicalutamide does not stop baldness, then 100 pg / mg will only reduce T to the average male value, it is far from a fact that this will help

The thought came to me: Bicalutamide has been tested in older people with low T, which should mean that in younger people with high T, it does not lower PSA as much, which makes a 150mg dosage meaningful.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
If Bicalutamide does not stop baldness, then 100 pg / mg will only reduce T to the average male value, it is far from a fact that this will help

The thought came to me: Bicalutamide has been tested in older people with low T, which should mean that in younger people with high T, it does not lower PSA as much, which makes a 150mg dosage meaningful.
Oh, that's a great point you got there. Nice thought!