Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I will keep bicalutamide monotherapy, I will not add anything other than 1mg finasteride and minoxidil, if that is not enough to restore my forehead this is it, I will not go further, I do not have the courage to stay on e2 and bicalutamide forever.
A good transplant would do it, drink the pills and call it the day, die with hair lol

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
"3 things can cause hair loss:

Testosterone
DHT
Cytokines

"The actions of androgens such as testosterone and dihydrotestosterone are mediated via the androgen receptor (AR), a ligand-dependent nuclear transcription factor and member of the steroid hormone nuclear receptor family."

"The main function of the androgen receptor is as a DNA-binding transcription factor that regulates gene expression" i.e. baldness, acne, hirsutism, any androgen dependent gene...

Cytokines also bind to JAK3 metabolites and enter the nucleus to transcribe genes dependent on the AR

finasteride/dutasteride: only blocks DHT
spironolactone/cpa: blocks T (and DHT a little via T suppression)
flutamide/bicalutamide: competitively inhibits KLK3 activation and AR signaling as a whole so T, DHT, and Cytokines are rendered useless

I started balding at 14 and I did research and I was able to get on bicalutamide and stop my hair loss

I did NOT respond to finasteride/dutasteride/spironolactone/cpa/estrogen, but I responded to bicalutamide

hope this helped"

People saying that DHTcel is a mental illness and a BDD kid are just whining about their baldness. Lol!

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"3 things can cause hair loss:

Testosterone
DHT
Cytokines

"The actions of androgens such as testosterone and dihydrotestosterone are mediated via the androgen receptor (AR), a ligand-dependent nuclear transcription factor and member of the steroid hormone nuclear receptor family."

"The main function of the androgen receptor is as a DNA-binding transcription factor that regulates gene expression" i.e. baldness, acne, hirsutism, any androgen dependent gene...

Cytokines also bind to JAK3 metabolites and enter the nucleus to transcribe genes dependent on the AR

finasteride/dutasteride: only blocks DHT
spironolactone/cpa: blocks T (and DHT a little via T suppression)
flutamide/bicalutamide: competitively inhibits KLK3 activation and AR signaling as a whole so T, DHT, and Cytokines are rendered useless

I started balding at 14 and I did research and I was able to get on bicalutamide and stop my hair loss

I did NOT respond to finasteride/dutasteride/spironolactone/cpa/estrogen, but I responded to bicalutamide

hope this helped"

People saying that DHTcel is a mental illness and a BDD kid are just whining about their baldness. Lol!
Very good information, seeing comments from real users is very good despite having a notion of biological individuality and its difference in results, but beautiful information about the receptor. I was a strong respondent of the topical Flutamide, maybe repeat with the bicalutamide.

I, like DHTcel, started to retreat in my teens 14-15 it was nw0-1

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Very good information, seeing comments from real users is very good despite having a notion of biological individuality and its difference in results, but beautiful information about the recipient. I was a strong respondent of the topical Flutamide, maybe repeat with the bicalutamide.

I, like DHTcel, started to retreat in my teens 14-15 it was nw0-1
My NW0 eyebrow hairline went to a nw1 hairline when I was 11/12. XD and when I was 13/14 Thinning was visible on top. And now it's just getting pretty much downhill, Norwood 1.5, 2 and diffuse NW7. D:

I like DHTcel, a shame he got always banned lol.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember that when I was 16 my uncles already made fun of my face, at the time I used a big high tuft and covered the small nw1 entries with the hair on the sides, in time I was forced to leave the tuft I lost my hair line in front and I started combing my hair on the side to hide it because I stepped back in front so the comments on my baldness stopped. But it is horrible to have to "hide" the hairline.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My NW0 eyebrow hairline went to a nw1 hairline when I was 11/12. XD and when I was 13/14 Thinning was visible on top. And now it's just getting pretty much downhill, Norwood 1.5, 2 and diffuse NW7. D:

I like DHTcel, a shame he got always banned lol.
why was he banned? do you know ?

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
The older a man gets, the more testosterone is converted to dihydrotestosterone. This transformation has a negative effect on the body and can lead to prostate hyperplasia and the development of tumors. In this regard, with age, it is necessary to increase the amount of progesterone in the body of a man, which inhibits this transformation.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
The older a man gets, the more testosterone is converted to dihydrotestosterone. This transformation has a negative effect on the body and can lead to prostate hyperplasia and the development of tumors. In this regard, with age, it is necessary to increase the amount of progesterone in the body of a man, which inhibits this transformation.
And how would you do that!? Supplementing Progesterone?

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Older men have less DHT and considerably less T than a men in his 20's

Last edited: