Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
After spending hours reading the side effects of bicalutamide, knowing its nuclear potential.

I decided to try 25mg a day and see what happens, if in 60 days I don't see any difference increase to 50mg.

I've been on e2 doses ranging from 0.75mg to 4mg e2 per day (some days I took more, others less) for 100 days

It improved my skin insanely, maybe at first it was helping, but then it stopped , 100 days without regrowth

My theory in some cases is that e2 alone will bring down our dominant sex hormone too much and we need a dominant sex hormone for regrowth whether it's testosterone or projesterone.

Explains a lot why women in combined anti-conception therapy improve their hair (high progesterone and E2)

And Bodybuilders also do the same thing (high T and high E2) feel gyno, hair growth and other side effects.

I can not explain the mechanism of action at this point what I can say and that even blocking the receptors the hormone has several ways of acting in the body.

So I think that in the end, after so much thinking, digressing and analyzing, maybe bicalutamide is the best nuclear choice for CISman.

Bicalutamide will high your levels of E2 and T.

After wasting hours reading thousands of studies it is generally hepatoxically safe in the long run I would say up to 50-75mg.

Gyno the only problem in the scheme and maybe AR receptor Sensitive , but finasterida can do it too .

I will titrate 25mg of bicalutamide with 1 mg finasteride to start and feel my breasts.

I will remove the exogenous E2 from the therapeutic regimen (I bought 4 tubes :()

I'm not saying it's forever, maybe I'll cycle e2 with them in the future to bring my T levels down, if necessary.

Bicalutamide will preserved fertility , finasterida too , The only problem is the semiferiferous tubes, but spermatogenesis is preserved .

Is this , you are despair ?

Finasterida can't hold your baldness ?
Dutasterida can't hold your baldness ?
Spirolactone can't ? ( for me is crazy for the electrolytic imbalance (death) it causes and precocious aging (real) but you can try)
Flutamida Suicide
Enzalutamida and analagous , Suicide
Microneedling can't ?
Didn't even the Prayers do it?
Helmet with laser, soy, standing upside down, crying, didn't any of this work?
Are you a guy and like your testosterone? likes to behave like a man and the stuff sex and yet you have tried e2 title together with all the others and didn’t get a result ,and you stay in nw2 ? nw3 ?
E2 do nothing ?

This is the last thing before a complete MTF treatment (CPA , MPA , and all the things we will destroy your T and axis HPT)
In some cases E2 will help in others no .

Note high's level of testosterone is not so good , need check this (IGF-1 and others side effects)

Try Bicalutamide with 5ar blocker and minoxidil
(Need exams , check your T before )
If that doesn't work, your baldness is probably not androgenic or just complete MTF treatments will do something.

Lets move , Good luck my friends

Last edited:

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
After spending hours reading the side effects of bicalutamide, knowing its nuclear potential.

I decided to try 25mg a day and see what happens, if in 60 days I don't see any difference increase to 50mg.

I've been on e2 doses ranging from 0.75mg to 4mg e2 per day (some days I took more, others less) for 100 days

It improved my skin insanely, maybe at first it was helping, but then it stopped , 100 days without regrowth

My theory is that e2 alone will bring down our dominant sex hormone too much and we need a dominant sex hormone for regrowth whether it's testosterone or projesterone.

Explains a lot why women in combined anti-conception therapy improve their hair (high progesterone and E2)

And Bodybuilders also do the same thing (high T and high E2) feel gyno, hair growth and other side effects.

I can not explain the mechanism of action at this point what I can say and that even blocking the receptors the hormone has several ways of acting in the body.

So I think that in the end, after so much thinking, digressing and analyzing, maybe bicalutamide is the best nuclear choice for CISman.

After wasting hours reading thousands of studies it is generally hepatoxically safe in the long run I would say up to 50-75mg.

Gyno the only problem in the scheme .

I will titrate 25mg of bicalutamide with 1 mg finasteride to start and feel my breasts.

I will remove the exogenous E2 from the therapeutic regimen (I bought 4 tubes :()

I'm not saying it's forever, maybe I'll cycle e2 with them in the future to bring my T levels down, if necessary.

Bicalutamide will preserved fertility , finasterida too , The only problem is the semiferiferous tubes, but spermatogenesis is preserved .

Spirolactone can't ? ( for me is crazy for the electrolytic imbalance (death) it causes and precocious aging (real) but you can try)
Flutamida Suicide
Microneedling can't ?
Are you a guy and like your testosterone? likes to behave like a man and the stuff sex and yet you have tried e2 title together with all the others and didn’t get a result ,and you stay in nw2 ? nw3 ?

This is the last thing before a complete MTF treatment (CPA , MPA , and all the things we will destroy your T and axis HPT)

If that doesn't work, your baldness is probably not androgenic or just complete MTF treatments will do something.

Impressive post! Thank you!

I was hearing someone who said that androgen deprivation therapy has a risk of heart failure!? @Almas @tato123 ??

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I was hearing someone who said that androgen deprivation therapy has a risk of heart failure!? @Almas @tato123 ??
I think so, our "striated" musculature has AR receptors even though the heart is a "smooth" musculature (I don't know what the medical terms of that are in English sorry).

But I want you to note that this will have a lot of biological individuality together, your habits and genetics will say here.

But note that not all menopausal women have heart failure and she's they are physiologically deprived of their hormones.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Yes, but for that you need to castrate yourself and not have the main hormone

My theory is that e2 alone will bring down our dominant sex hormone too much and we need a dominant sex hormone for regrowth whether it's testosterone or projesterone.

Gyno the only problem in the scheme .

Flutamida Suicide
Microneedling can't ?

25mg will only work if you lower your T with E. When you're bald, you don't have time to do questionable research. While you check the dosages, you will go bald. Better start with 50mg like me
I know that the optimal dose is in the 50-100mg range. I will see how the 50mg dose shows itself and draw conclusions about how to choose the dosage.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think so, our "striated" musculature has AR receptors even though the heart is a "smooth" musculature (I don't know what the medical terms of that are in English sorry).

But I want you to note that this will have a lot of biological individuality together, your habits and genetics will say here.

But note that not all menopausal women have heart failure and she's they are physiologically deprived of their hormones.
We will end up being a menopausal 12 year old girl lol

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, but for that you need to castrate yourself and not have the main hormone

25mg will only work if you lower your T with E. When you're bald, you don't have time to do questionable research. While you check the dosages, you will go bald. Better start with 50mg like me
I know that the optimal dose is in the 50-100mg range. I will see how the 50mg dose shows itself and draw conclusions about how to choose the dosage.
I agree with you, time is precious.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with you, time is precious.
If 50mg does not stop my baldness, then hundreds of follicles will die in me, which I will NEVER RESTORE. Time is precious, no time for experimentation. To minimize the chances of wasting time, after 50mg I decided to go straight to 100mg instead of 75mg. This will save me half a year of time. After 100mg I will add E

But I really hope that 50mg will help me. The worst thing about baldness treatment is not seeing any results after months of hope.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If 50mg does not stop my baldness, then hundreds of follicles will die in me, which I will NEVER RESTORE. Time is precious, no time for experimentation. To minimize the chances of wasting time, after 50mg I decided to go straight to 100mg instead of 75mg. This will save me half a year of time. After 100mg I will add E

But I really hope that 50mg will help me. The worst thing about baldness treatment is not seeing any results after months of hope.
Hope is mother of illusion , it's hurts man , i know

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just want to make an observation, I think the follicles don't die, I've seen insane restorations with MTF treatment, nw5 to nw0 I just think that depending on the treatment and age you have it takes a long time for the follicle to return

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The owner of this topic himself regrowth in a region that was only skin
He never rebuilt his temples completely, if he wore short or medium hair his baldness would be noticeable. And the hair he has grown is thinner than normal hair

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just want to make a point. I think 50mg of bica is already enough for me, looking at my T levels.
BUT my problem is my adrenal androgens, wich in fact TANK all my LOW T. I wonder if this will be the reason, I will need 100mg... it's fucked up to test all that out lol.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
150mg

Attachments

• DHTcel.png
    DHTcel.png
    882 KB · Views: 161

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
YESS GIVE ME THAT PLEASSEE

also from where the picture? Haha

DHTcel had high androgen levels to begin with. My T is in range of an old man lol.
I accidentally found it on some abandoned forum where it was mentioned. On this forum I could not find his photo
I would like to contact him and find out how he is doing

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I accidentally found it on some abandoned forum where it was mentioned. On this forum I could not find his photo
I would like to contact him and find out how he is doing
Yeah I emailed him many times, can't get in contact with him, but yes... Cure was always there in front of us lol.

Block T, DHT, all androgens, blok Cytokines, reverse fibrosis and blast growth stimulants.

A good note is that DHTcel used Raloxifene to combat gyno.