Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They can be, but men seem to want to keep their body hair whilst feminising which makes zero sense to me. On E, they will no longer look entirely male and androgynous at least. I never understand why people who take E keep their body/facial hair, it never made sense to me and makes you look like a woman with PCOS.

Regardless, what is your regimen if you don’t mind me asking?

I don't want to look feminized I just want an optimal balance of estrogen and testosterone, some men as it is my hypothesis don't do well when their testosterone goes beyond a certain level, they lose facial collagen, their skin gets oily, they lose hair, etc.

I'm not a huge proponent of the belief in "non-binary" genders and whatnot, I believe you're either male or female based on how you present, and the "in between" is basically that mixture of influences from testosterone and estrogen. It's no different than men wanting to optimize their test levels as much as possible without getting nasty side effects like acne and hair loss, it's about wanting the benefits and none of the drawbacks.

I've done both ends of the spectrum hormonally, and I think I look way better and feel way better with a heavier balance of estrogen, while still maintaining features that clearly identify me as being male, just... a better looking version of me.

As my wife would say, back when I was 30 she described me as extremely cute and many of her friends voluntarily made a point of telling her so. As I got older and I emphasized building a lot of muscle, getting ripped, my physiology changed my jawline became more pronounced, my features became more rugged. My wife says it's nice too, but she agrees that my optimal attractiveness is somewhere in between.

IMO it's pretty logical to want to optimize your body's chemistry and appearance to be perfectly balanced. I'm not expecting to look like I did when I was 17, but I definitely want to mitigate the effects of aging and improve my existing features and keep and restore my hair for as long as possible.

I will PM you my details for my regimen later.

Last edited:

DHTHUNTER

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everybody. because of the pandemic, I cannot buy pills. tell me who buys at inhousepharmacy or aphroditersshop how is it done? i can't figure it out :)

franzliszt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everybody. because of the pandemic, I cannot buy pills. tell me who buys at inhousepharmacy or aphroditersshop how is it done? i can't figure it out :)
I used to buy from inhouse, but from what I remember you have to pay customs tax on it. My go to is united pharmacies, they label it as herbal product valued at £2 so you don't pay anything. They charge via bank transfer the first few times, then you can pay buy card.

DHTHUNTER

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to buy from inhouse, but from what I remember you have to pay customs tax on it. My go to is united pharmacies, they label it as herbal product valued at £2 so you don't pay anything. They charge via bank transfer the first few times, then you can pay buy card.
thanks. can you help place an order? This is not the first time I buy on the Internet, I'm not stupid, but I have never seen anything like this. everywhere give the bank account number, the name of the bank and an explanation. and they sent me this ...

Attachments

• D2613CE6-0BD9-4427-BB2A-E31869D25C52.jpeg
    D2613CE6-0BD9-4427-BB2A-E31869D25C52.jpeg
    138.3 KB · Views: 75

DHTHUNTER

My Regimen
Reaction score
Amazon4Health.com takes credit cards out of Thailand and they feature 7 to 10 day shipping which is pretty much the fastest delivery. I have heard of issues with the other two and you need bank drafts and probably a long delivery period. HRT.cafe is a link that you can paste into your browser and about 20 offshore companies with their web sites will come up:

HRT.CAFE

Need Bitcoin? Buy Bitcoin with Credit or Debit Card, Bank Transfer on Binance!

Suppliers​

NameShippingPaymentNotes
InHousePharmacyShips from Vanuatu5% Discount over 25 $
EU-AibolitShips from EU
Aphrodite'sShips from Portugal MG WU
UnitedPharmacies UKHK to UK
UnitedPharmacies USHK to US
UnitedPharmacies NLHK to NL
AllDayChemistShips from India
ReliableRxPharmacyShips from India
LenaShips from Ukraine Very popular for injections.
Shape ShifterShips from Turkey Price match available.
AllRealMedicationsShips from Turkey 10% Discount on BTC payment.
PilloidShips from Russia 20% Discount on BTC payment.
OTC-Online-StoreShips from Russia WU
RuPillsShips from Russia 10% Discount on BTC payment.
Buy-PharmShips from Russia
ThailandPharmacyShips from Thailand WU
GoodStuffStoreShips from Thailand MG WU
FavskinhouseShips from Thailand MG WU S TW
Amazon4HealthShips from Thailand
EstroNorgeNorway to Norway
Otokonoko PharmaceuticalsShips from Brazil
DIYHRTShips from EU 10% Repeat customer discount code.
PharmaOnlineShips from Germany
WebOrderPharmacyIndia to US
Medicina MexicoShips from Mexico

Warnings​

• Ordering from Russia has a not insignificant chance of long post delays.
  • InHome-Health: Selective Scamming of customers (allegedly, long term complaints). Website is now permanently offline.

Prices and exchange rates are for informational purposes only. They are not guaranteed to be accurate and are subject to change without notice.

If you think you may have a medical emergency, please contact your doctor or emergency services.

LegalMedicalChangelogContact
i have the option to pay by paypal. but nowhere can you buy it like that. I have the opportunity to buy only with a visa card. thanks for the sites, I'll see the appropriate payment method.

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been using the rice water for three days, I don’t know if I’m tripping or if my hair has grew...

Rice water did nothing for me, also the starch in the rice water can cause undesirable bacteria to grow on your scalp.

DHTHUNTER

My Regimen
Reaction score
Amazon4Health accepts credit cards via paypal. The company in Brazil with the Japanese name takes paypal although their product line is limited. Regular Amazon sells OTC menopausal creams with real estrogen.
Thank you so much. Looked at all sites. but Amazon4health sells very expensive antiandrogens, especially finasteride and dutasteride. The RuPills website has very cheap pills, they hardly exceed the original cost. Do you think this is a normal site and can i buy from them? I am from Europe, from Latvia.

DHTHUNTER

My Regimen
Reaction score
10 times more expensive

Attachments

• 6F94E69E-E339-4D68-AC3F-0D357621CEDB.png
    6F94E69E-E339-4D68-AC3F-0D357621CEDB.png
    190.7 KB · Views: 164
  • A880ABED-92CB-440A-9449-1EFC0DF6A660.png
    A880ABED-92CB-440A-9449-1EFC0DF6A660.png
    160.1 KB · Views: 162

ReturnOfExtreme

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Rice water did nothing for me, also the starch in the rice water can cause undesirable bacteria to grow on your scalp.
I’m not doing it for regrowth, I’m talking about length of hair, in which I do believe has increased. Next time, I will just use it as a rinse though because I love the softness it added to my hair

franzliszt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks. can you help place an order? This is not the first time I buy on the Internet, I'm not stupid, but I have never seen anything like this. everywhere give the bank account number, the name of the bank and an explanation. and they sent me this ...
It's a bank transfer, you need to do it via online banking and provide the reference number so they know which order it's for. Hope this helps

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m not doing it for regrowth, I’m talking about length of hair, in which I do believe has increased. Next time, I will just use it as a rinse though because I love the softness it added to my hair

You said your hair grew, in your original post, which is why I responded.

I have been using the rice water for three days, I don’t know if I’m tripping or if my hair has grew...

Compounds which make hair grow will make them grow, there's no difference, a follicle's a follicle. The only real difference is in the case of facial hair vs androgen sensitive scalp hair.

Last edited:

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
10 times more expensive

That's way too expensive.

So weird because my MD who specializes in hair loss would be all too happy to throw dutasteride at me and I didn't want it after finasteride didn't work. I can get finasteride and dutasteride for roughly the same amount of money I pay for my beta sitosterol, if you can't get either of those in the 30 USD range plus or minus 10 dollars then it's not worth it.

Should definitely be getting it via a doctor, my regular MD threw finasteride at me recently and I told him no thanks because he mistook finacea for it.

Last edited:

ReturnOfExtreme

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You said your hair grew, in your original post, which is why I responded.

Compounds which make hair grow will make them grow, there's no difference, a follicle's a follicle. The only real difference is in the case of facial hair vs androgen sensitive scalp hair.

It grew by at least 0.3 inches in those three days, I’m not kidding... Although I’m not sure if that’s the MSM or rice water.

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It grew by at least 0.3 inches in those three days, I’m not kidding... Although I’m not sure if that’s the MSM or rice water.

MSM gives your body sulfur which is necessary for hair growth but I can guarantee you that if you're on estrogen that it is in fact that and perhaps some other process in your body which has shifted.

When I had PRP done, I was told that after a battery of three injections that it would take about six months at least to see the benefits, that being because that's typically how hair growth cycles work. Hormones have a far greater impact on hair growth than anything else, however things like too much vitamin A, or pantothenic acid can absolutely lock your hair into a cycle of perpetual shedding. If you have changed your diet or especially stopped eating or taking any supplement or food which might have caused impaired hair growth it might be that.

With all the recovery that I've experienced so far, the only thing that is preventing my hair from moving to the next level of growth is the fact that I have a documented excess of testosterone and my estrogen is low, I'm presently controlling that with non pharmaceutical drugs and my endo has requisitioned another test, which I'm presuming will result in me getting whatever meds I ask for in terms of making my body chemistry more "hair friendly". But yeah, rice water isn't permeable to the scalp as it has no carrier and nutrients to the hair follicle are carried through the bloodstream.

I've been taking MSM for a while and it has definitely helped but if it universally worked that way it would be sold as a panacea for hair loss.

ReturnOfExtreme

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
MSM gives your body sulfur which is necessary for hair growth but I can guarantee you that if you're on estrogen that it is in fact that and perhaps some other process in your body which has shifted.

When I had PRP done, I was told that after a battery of three injections that it would take about six months at least to see the benefits, that being because that's typically how hair growth cycles work. Hormones have a far greater impact on hair growth than anything else, however things like too much vitamin A, or pantothenic acid can absolutely lock your hair into a cycle of perpetual shedding. If you have changed your diet or especially stopped eating or taking any supplement or food which might have caused impaired hair growth it might be that.

With all the recovery that I've experienced so far, the only thing that is preventing my hair from moving to the next level of growth is the fact that I have a documented excess of testosterone and my estrogen is low, I'm presently controlling that with non pharmaceutical drugs and my endo has requisitioned another test, which I'm presuming will result in me getting whatever meds I ask for in terms of making my body chemistry more "hair friendly". But yeah, rice water isn't permeable to the scalp as it has no carrier and nutrients to the hair follicle are carried through the bloodstream.

I've been taking MSM for a while and it has definitely helped but if it universally worked that way it would be sold as a panacea for hair loss.

E and anti-androgens play a significant role in keeping the hair intact, and helps regrowth significantly along with helping the reversal of miniaturisation of the follicles. But, E did not speed up how fast my hair grows by much unfortunately. I would not recommend MSM for androgenic alopecia, but amongst many its recommended for faster growing hair along with faster growing nails and better skin.

My hair grows at around the average rate, hence why the growth made me curious because my hair doesn’t grow like that. Although, I’m not sure if I’m tripping or not.

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
E and anti-androgens play a significant role in keeping the hair intact, and helps regrowth significantly along with helping the reversal of miniaturisation of the follicles. But, E did not speed up how fast my hair grows by much unfortunately. I would not recommend MSM for androgenic alopecia, but amongst many its recommended for faster growing hair along with faster growing nails and better skin.

My hair grows at around the average rate, hence why the growth made me curious because my hair doesn’t grow like that. Although, I’m not sure if I’m tripping or not.

Have you ever had thyroid problems? because if your thyroid hormones are too low it can cause poor growth rates and wound healing.

Nutrient deficiencies can definitely impede hair growth, but it feels like there's something else happening that you may not be aware of that has changed. Rice water just doesn't seem like it would do much but perhaps reinforce the actual fibers of the hair which have already grown.

ReturnOfExtreme

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you ever had thyroid problems? because if your thyroid hormones are too low it can cause poor growth rates and wound healing.

Nutrient deficiencies can definitely impede hair growth, but it feels like there's something else happening that you may not be aware of that has changed. Rice water just doesn't seem like it would do much but perhaps reinforce the actual fibers of the hair which have already grown.

I don’t have thyroid problems. But, the average growth of hair is 0.5 inches per month. Mine grows a little faster than that, around 0.7 inches per month. I wish I was lucky like some people to naturally have an inch of hair growth per month :( I am highly curious to if MSM in combination with vitamin C will increase how fast my hair grows. Yesterday I took measurements of different areas of my hair, and will report back in two weeks what the results are and if it has sped up growth.

Reading YouTube comments, using MSM, one girl went from an inch of hair growth per month to an inch of hair growth per 14 days (white girl). Another girl had a ‘growth spurt’ and was growing an inch per week (black girl). I can only keep my faith and prayers that it will work for me.

Rice water was great regardless, it made my hair silky. I definitely recommend it to people. I will continue using rice water on my hair, but as a treatment for healthy hair.

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just don't take vitamin c before bed because it increases the conversion of dopamine to I believe it is epinephrine and that can be an issue if you're trying to sleep and your blood pressure is up.

I did that once and I just felt way more awake and I wondered what it was, looked it up and yeah sure enough.

Also don't megadose your body with vit c because for some bizarre reason it can potentiate the growth of bad gut microbiotia in excess, but yes vit c in general is good for hair and skin.

ReturnOfExtreme

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If topical minoxidil is used on the hairline, does it have to be used forever if you’re on anti-androgens and E?