Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Which one? valerate, acetate, conjugated?

At any rate, oral is not the preferred route.

Do you get your estriol from alibaba? i guess i will give my current regimen another few months before i try it, i know you and pegasus are using estriol topical but im trying to avoid topicals as much as possible tbh.

franzliszt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@John Difool

Hi, Ive just read your post on the previous page regarding the DHT back door pathway and the use of Abiraterone Acetate - where one source this at a reasonable price?

I've found it on the website below - but it's literally the same price as a hair transplant in Turkey.

Are there any other drugs that can stop this back door action?
Heres a link to abiraterone acetate powder, I'm not sure if it's suitable to be used as a topical, or if it's safe to make your own tablets out of it (especially ordering from china). I'm currently researching ways into stopping that DHT backdoor pathway too. More plates more dates did a good video on it. There are some other compounds used for castration resistant prostate cancer that are suitable for our purposes, Darolutamide being the best there is (although extremely expensive). Apalutamide and enzalutamide are slightly cheaper, all of which can be found on Alibaba. I'm curious if you could make your own pills by using gelatin capsules, or if the filler material is required for it to work properly. Safety is a concern too, and I'm not sure how expensive it would be to get the compound tested for purity, heavy metals etc. Abiraterone Acetate is comparitively inexpensive, but I'm not sure how effective a topical would be. I hope this is helpful, let me know what you decide to do, and what infomation you find out

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What would be a good oral dosage of estriol to start at?
I guess you are asking Pegasus. I think that estriol might work but the idea would be that estriol is less feminizing than estradiol, otherwise why not use estradiol? It is much easier to get.

mushroom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you done any blood work?
Yeah, free T like 10pg/ml, Estradiol 92pg/ml. Ultrasound of testicles is okay. My last guess is adrenal tumor or adrenal hyperplasia, so I will check it soon. If not I’m going to cry 24/7. Or maybe cyproteron doesn’t work for me, but it’s strange. I’m thinking about orchiectomy. Is it possible to have testosterone in the male range after an orchiectomy?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, free T like 10pg/ml, Estradiol 92pg/ml. Ultrasound of testicles is okay. My last guess is adrenal tumor or adrenal hyperplasia, so I will check it soon. If not I’m going to cry 24/7. Or maybe cyproteron doesn’t work for me, but it’s strange. I’m thinking about orchiectomy. Is it possible to have testosterone in the male range after an orchiectomy?
No.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
At 50mg you are using 2-4x what you should be even as a transwoman. Bica 50mg would probably work better. High dose of CPA beside liver damage will raise prolactin which sucks for hair. Your free T is quite high ,and E low range so raising E2 would help if you are on hrt. Check your SHBG to keep it in range. If you want to know your adrenal activity then check DHEA.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Estrogel: Should you be using it? And if you aren't, then why not?

@bridgeburn used estrogel daily:

"At that point my results were not yet cosmetically significant.. could be a coincidence but it did seem that right after I switched to using estrogel everyday, results jumped up and when i made more extreme switches later results jumped up again"
at page one, instant thread.

I all but swim in it. He continues here:

HillTopLumber said:

Wow man youre an inspiration, what do you think was the main medication that helped increase your density so much, the antiandrogens or the Estradiol?
Im not even taking an anti androgen for more than 2 months and still gaining. I think estrogen is more in important long term but maybe the minoxidil can give more immediate results. and its really the combination which is great. but i have seen some amazing regrowth using antiandrogen approach without minoxidil so i know it is possible, but some probably need the extra boost of minoxidil.
minoxidil will lose effectiveness without changing hormones and your hair eventually matches your hormone profile. it didnt stop my chest hair from falling out although it temporary grew them faster before they thinned. but i think minoxidil will keep continuing to work as long as there are no male hormones to antagonize it.

For any trans folks, I use it as a hair dressing essentially when I don't have to go out and perhaps together with the oral minoxidil which I have taken for three weeks now, I seem to be experiencing explosive hair growth. It's always easy to over-estimate with different lighting and such but I feel that I am pretty close to my mid-20's hairline or younger. I have never been one to shy away from mirrors but always there was that incipient bald spot and it has filled in almost completely. The hair has gotten long enough for bangs and I just push them insouciantly to either side and basically the hair styles itself and I don't have to do anything but brush it forward. Paul's is a little longer in the back and a little punkier somehow. The Beatles raised me and it has always hurt not to have hair as good as my fathers.

I continue with the 2.0 mm micro-needling and I find it much less taxing than the shorter mm ones; I think that I could easily do it twice a week. For anyone who has transplants or might be intending to, this might be the answer to the scarring issues or for units that don't take. I am not up to date on transplants but strangely enough, if I understand correctly, the techniques from 20 years ago could be superior in terms of follicle cross-talk, which is related to the mouse hair-plucking studies.

1604501683538.png

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am trying to keep up a bit with the founder's dosing. He was taking his estrogen sublingually so that means more or less it is three times as potent but has a shorter half-life from what I have read. This is about at his 9 month mark, I think:
abcnamed said:

hi, may l ask you, what's your final complete regime now?
which kind of estradiol are you using?
ethinyl estradiol ،valerate?! topical or orally or both? in which dose?,
and are you using cyproterone 50 now?
thanks
.5mg Dutasteride
2.25mg oestrogel topically
2mg estradiol hemihydrate, buccally
50mg cyproterone
10mg oral minoxidil, every other day

In terms of strength, this would be a pretty standard male to female HRT protocol for someone well into transition or maintaining adult female target levels except the CPA is off the charts. This is puzzling because he was doing fine without CPA but he might be struggling with the temples. He cut back on the oral minoxidil because someone alleged that that was causing some/much of his growth. I highly doubt this because the growth he has simply doesn't resemble minoxidil hair growth in its pervasiveness. I don't think anyone is claiming that oral minoxidil on its own could do anything close to his gains. He mentions that oral minoxidil has a short half-life so I am not sure why he didn't just go to 2.5mg twice a day.

He explains that he decreased oral minoxidil dosage due to excessive unwanted hair growth.

On August 25th, 2018, this was his regimen:

1mg dutasteride everyday, 6mg buccal estrofem (a couple times i took 8mg but mostly 6mg a day), 200mg spironolactone, 500mg sulfasalizine, 10mg oral minoxidil every other day and topical minoxidil every other day on alternating days (I don't really measure just cover the area). He also was taking 100 mg of progesterone orally which is a marginal dose. October 2nd, he added one Diane pill per week.

All he really needs in my estimation at this point is the 6mg to 8mg estrofem. The oral minoxidil might be important also but that isn't a hormonal med. He shouldn't need oral minoxidil and sulfasalizine, just one or the other from what I have read as long as a person is using topical minoxidil with the sulfasalizine. I think by this point the spironolactone is largely useless as is the dutatsteride but he doesn't know this because he doesn't test so he can't be sure he is hitting targets, perhaps, without an AA.

Last edited:

franzliszt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
More on Estrogel:

It does go systematic but I think it temporary causes high E at the place applied giving some local boost. I apply on my temples but also other places too. I've been putting some on a scar ive had for years and it seems to be making it turn normal skin color.

:confused: really doubt that's safe in the long term. would cause high peaks in the breasts followed by a drop when it goes systematic, everyday.

only vellus hairs areas where it can reach the skin. getting too much on hairs is wasting.

I disagree mildly here. For those with diffuse thinning and the means, I would rub estrogel into the entire scalp balding and non-balding. Estrogel costs about $20 to $30 per tube and usage for most of you would be one to two tubes. I go through at least four tubes per month but I am also testing it on other areas. From what I can tell, it's hard to use too much because estrogel is stored in body fat and released as needed, which if true, is pretty cool. I have no concerns about using it on breast tissue but there isn't really much to go on either way. Breasts are mainly fat. Not to mention, no one is talking about using it on the breasts forever, only until they have clearly ceased developing.

No! I feel utterly betrayed, I'm not going to ever give testosterone another chance. Hrt opened my eyes and I plan to stay on it forever. Even if a cure comes out tomorrow I would keep taking estrogen.

At first, I just started all this for my hair. I wasn't planning to continue forever, I didn't expect to start thinking the way I do now or to gradually turn into an estrogen junkie. I may have not showed it too much but I honestly like estrogen for more reasons than just hair. I actually like the way it makes me feel and It is giving me my youth back..

@bridgeburn
I would say, because in some weird objective cosmic collective human perspective, male traits are inferior overall just as testosterone is inferior to estrogen not only in attraction but other ways too, and if there is a God then surely God agrees too because God took a giant flaming sh*t on our gender and I'll tell you exactly how in the rest of this post.

Androgens ravash our bodies and make us uglier and older. We go from young and cute to balding, old, and gross. We watch hair appear everywhere else on our body except for the one place we actually care about it and that just feels like a slap in the face from god. I was a nasty, horny, stinky, balding old man and I looked like a damn 40 year old pedophile!

And perhaps my biggest problem with testosterone is that it doesn't just make us look older. It Actually makes us older!!

I agree with all of this too, except it's Goddess, dude!

In my experience the rejuvenation effects of estrogen are mind-blowing. Except for bone, it is akin to a complete tissue re-write of pretty much everything.
I couldn't agree more, these nasty open pores and acne scars on my face completely disappeared. Then when I exprienced a testosterone spike looked terrible, my face lost elasticity and I looked much older.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I couldn't agree more, these nasty open pores and acne scars on my face completely disappeared. Then when I exprienced a testosterone spike looked terrible, my face lost elasticity and I looked much older.
One thing that annoys me to no end about MtFs and all of the complaining about results and HRT not working is that they completely overlook and deprecate the skin and psychological benefits which pretty much everyone experiences, by squawking about results. Now of course, I have had off the chart results at my age so I have no cause to complain but this is my solipsism.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Heres a link to abiraterone acetate powder, I'm not sure if it's suitable to be used as a topical, or if it's safe to make your own tablets out of it (especially ordering from china). I'm currently researching ways into stopping that DHT backdoor pathway too. More plates more dates did a good video on it. There are some other compounds used for castration resistant prostate cancer that are suitable for our purposes, Darolutamide being the best there is (although extremely expensive). Apalutamide and enzalutamide are slightly cheaper, all of which can be found on Alibaba. I'm curious if you could make your own pills by using gelatin capsules, or if the filler material is required for it to work properly. Safety is a concern too, and I'm not sure how expensive it would be to get the compound tested for purity, heavy metals etc. Abiraterone Acetate is comparitively inexpensive, but I'm not sure how effective a topical would be. I hope this is helpful, let me know what you decide to do, and what infomation you find out
Don't forget to add prednisone if you are gonna use abiraterone.

franzliszt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't forget to add prednisone if you are gonna use abiraterone.
Thanks for the heads up. I don't intend to use it, but I never would have known about the need to use prednisone. I think enzalutamide would be the best option, with regards to cost and effiacy.