Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It doesn't make sense. You would think it would make the side effects worse. Topical can only affect the skin on your face by going systemic, unless you let it run down your forehead. Does anyone have a theory how oral can be more effective on hair yet less effective on skin?
Yes thats what i thought too. Ill just try and see for myself.

Ya that frontal area is tough......

That second guy used 100mg of progesterone. Does progesterone grow hair too? I thought out of all the estrogens, estradiol is the most hair friendly hormone.

Antydhtors warewolf hairline is kick ***. Im just not willing to take 200CPA lol
He grew a female hairline. Thats ugly

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ya that frontal area is tough, the meds that work well on most areas of the head usual don't have much effect on the temples and hairline - what a mystery, and wish master bridgeburn would pipe up again about any new results. The most successful guy I've seen with frontal growth is antydhtor, but he was on a bazooka balls terminating regimen:
View attachment 140604

Second place was like Mike, does anyone know what DHEA is?
View attachment 140605
View attachment 140606

DhEA increases testasterones so I am surprised to see it on that list. I stop igf1 drug (mk577) for the same reason.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fantastic so far. I am at 8mg Estrofem (EH) Estrogel 4mg (17b) and 10mg Estriol. You mentioned 6mg max. I was curious why.

It just seems to be the most that is necessary. Going any higher is probably not worth it imo, but others in this thread have more more knowledge about that. As you see above, antydhtor was only on 2mg oral and 1.5 topical.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's what I read so far. 6-8mg. However there doesn't seem to be a higher threshold causing harm. I also use it to lower testasterones and as a byproduct dht.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I really don't think 6/8mg of E is needed for hair regrowth imo.That's the sorts of dosages people use to transition. Duta, 2mg of E along with an AA like cpa/spironolactone/bica should be enough for the vast majority of people to regrow hair, but i would personally avoid cpa because of long term health risks.

Kaue carrera

My Regimen
Reaction score
I really don't think 6/8mg of E is needed for hair regrowth imo.That's the sorts of dosages people use to transition. Duta, 2mg of E along with an AA like cpa/spironolactone/bica should be enough for the vast majority of people to regrow hair, but i would personally avoid cpa because of long term health risks.

dutasterida + cpa
or
dutasterida + bica
or
dutasterida + cipro

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Common (1% to 10%): Chest pain, hypertension, angina pectoris, congestive heart failure, myocardial infarction, coronary arrest, coronary artery disorder, syncope[Ref]

Wouldn’t like to try what isn’t safe.
*More* Common side effects of ibuprofen :
  • pain or discomfort in chest, upper stomach, or throat
  • pale skin
  • passing gas
  • nausea
  • noisy, rattling breathing
  • rash with flat lesions or small raised lesions on the skin
  • shortness of breath
  • swelling of face, fingers, hands, feet, lower legs, or ankles
  • troubled breathing at rest
  • troubled breathing with exertion
  • unusual bleeding or bruising
  • unusual tiredness or weakness
  • vomiting
  • weight gain

It goes to show that any med has quite the risks in 0.1-10% of the population users. Bica does have sides, but compared to Cypro or spironolactone, it's chances are quite lower with improved efficacy.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
bica is more effective than cypro?

what would be the recommended starting dose for spout or cypro
along with dutasteride and minoxidil !!!
Yes, Bica is better than Cypro. Alot of people don't know that, when Cypro lowers Androgen levels low enough (sometimes in combination with E), it can activate AR receptors (CPA works as a weak androgen in this case).
Source : In accordance with its albeit weak capacity for activation of the AR, CPA has been found to stimulate androgen-sensitive carcinomagrowth in the absence of other androgens, an effect which could be blocked by co-treatment with flutamide.[31][53][54] In one study in rodents, DHT-stimulated prostate weight remained 40% above controls with administration of CPA even at the highest dosage, while flutamide was able to completely block the stimulatory effects of DHT.[57]

Bica on the other hand, blocks ARs, resultng in no androgen contact with the AR (provided you know the Bica dose you should be taking). Further more, Bica degrades ARs with time. But one important thing, if you are keen on using Bica, you should use it long term. An inappropriate dose or method, can result in AR upregulations. And since Bica is quite expensive, Cypro/spironolactone seem more attractive, and in a way they are (they do their job well).

Cypro is very effective in low doses (12.5 mg) as opposed to the general idea of 50 mg+ . The starting dose (for trans at least) is 12.5 mg, increased only if T levels aren't reduced by ~70% after weeks of administration (and then reduced back once T suppression is acheived). For spironolactone, the starting dose is 50 mg, increased slowly if no signs of skin/hair improvements are seen after sometime (rarely a 400 mg dose has been used, and this dose is quite unhealthy).

Last edited:

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
90dcb9dbf2f8a136cfb19af739c7b0cb.png

Just look at this retard comparing those sides with the ones of ibuprofen. Not to mention the fact that you don't take ibuprofen daily or to grow your hair, fking -40 iq dumb fucks. This shows clearly what retards roam this forum and how dangerous they are to people that don't have a clue about things in general and that trust or look into the mouths of these dumb fucks.

Kaue carrera

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, Bica is better than Cypro. Alot of people don't know that, when Cypro lowers Androgen levels low enough (sometimes in combination with E), it can activate AR receptors (CPA works as a weak androgen in this case).
Source : In accordance with its albeit weak capacity for activation of the AR, CPA has been found to stimulate androgen-sensitive carcinomagrowth in the absence of other androgens, an effect which could be blocked by co-treatment with flutamide.[31][53][54] In one study in rodents, DHT-stimulated prostate weight remained 40% above controls with administration of CPA even at the highest dosage, while flutamide was able to completely block the stimulatory effects of DHT.[57]

Bica on the other hand, blocks ARs, resultng in no androgen contact with the AR (provided you know the Bica dose you should be taking). Further more, Bica degrades ARs with time. But one important thing, if you are keen on using Bica, you should use it long term. An inappropriate dose or method, can result in AR upregulations. And since Bica is quite expensive, Cypro/spironolactone seem more attractive, and in a way they are (they do their job well).

Very good explanation
thank you

commented on dutasteride with some AA and forgot to mention
duct + spironolactone

the cost of spironolactone is much lower than that of the bica

could you try the duta + spironolactone before entering the bica ?

or the efficiency / collateral of the spironolactone is very low.

Cypro is very effective in low doses (12.5 mg) as opposed to the general idea of 50 mg+ . The starting dose (for trans at least) is 12.5 mg, increased only if T levels aren't reduced by ~70% after weeks of administration (and then reduced back once T suppression is acheived). For spironolactone, the starting dose is 50 mg, increased slowly if no signs of skin/hair improvements are seen after sometime (rarely a 400 mg dose has been used, and this dose is quite unhealthy).

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

How would AR upregulation happen with bicalutamide use?

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 140673

Just look at this retard comparing those sides with the ones of ibuprofen. Not to mention the fact that you don't take ibuprofen daily or to grow your hair, fking -40 iq dumb fucks. This shows clearly what retards roam this forum and how dangerous they are to people that don't have a clue about things in general and that trust or look into the mouths of these dumb fucks.
Blah blah blah

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How would AR upregulation happen with bicalutamide use?
Bica blocks AR. However, Bica raises T levels by ~2 fold. If complete blockade wasn't happening, the AR synthesis would upregulate in response to a "partial" blockade (incomplete). It's very essential to know hormone levels with AAs, especially AR blockers. Normally, 50 mg Bica is more than enough for castrate range T (< or = 50 ng/ml). Adding 5ARIs would facilitate Bica's work as there would be very little DHT that would compete with Bica.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bica blocks AR. However, Bica raises T levels by ~2 fold. If complete blockade wasn't happening, the AR synthesis would upregulate in response to a "partial" blockade (incomplete). It's very essential to know hormone levels with AAs, especially AR blockers. Normally, 50 mg Bica is more than enough for castrate range T (< or = 50 ng/ml). Adding 5ARIs would facilitate Bica's work as there would be very little DHT that would compete with Bica.

Isn't the increase in T levels temporary on bica?