Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Before:
Screenshot_20191029-204903_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20191029-204830_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20191029-204844_Gallery.jpg

Six months has elasped, time to check the results:
JPEG_20191029_162042.jpg

After | My hair is wet, just washed it:
JPEG_20191029_172133.jpg
JPEG_20191029_172118.jpg

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow your results look awesome!! Great haircut!! Congrats!!

Thank you <3 i still have a long way to go before my hair returns to its former quality but i can finally say im not balding anymore, it's much improved and without the use of minoxidil which is what i wanted, because i hate minoxidil lol.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Itsnoahkennedy, post: 1847606, member: 135884"] Еще несколько фотографий в ярком белом свете.

[ATTACH = полный] 131006 [/ ATTACH] [ATTACH = полный] 131007 [/ ATTACH] [ATTACH = полный] 131008 [/ ATTACH] [/ QUOTE]
your results will wipe your nose for everyone who is afraid of cyproterone with estradiol!

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it's a combo. But agree that E is likely necessary for regrowth. This person transitioned without an added AA or 5ari and experienced a ton of regrowth.... https://www.reddit.com/r/transtimelines/comments/dkas39/im_doing_better_can_you_tell/

Granted she's on E injections which can inhibit T as a monotherapy much more effectively than pills. But still proof that E alone can grow a lot of hair.
I might just start applying oestrogel on my crown. But lemme wait..

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mentioned this a while back but most folks said you need AA or 5ar inhibitors, which I don't believe it's the case.

Please refer to this stunning and revolutionary article done in Germany: https://academic.oup.com/edrv/article/27/6/677/2355194

The title says it all:

The Hair Follicle as an Estrogen Target and Source.

I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU READ EVERY SINGLE LINE LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT.
The example I provided of E monotherapy was someone on injections which can bring T to castration levels without an AA. But as most people here seem to use either pills or gel it might still be necessary to be on an AA or 5ari for cessation of hair loss / regrowth, since serum T will otherwise still be relatively high.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I put on close to 12lbs of water weight on oral minoxidil, i know you have cut it down to twice a week but have you noticed any weight difference since stopping spironolactone?
haven't weighed myself in awhile, I don't own a scale