Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

DinkyDino

My Regimen
Reaction score
IMG_20190914_082239.jpg

Just out of curiosity and for progress purposes, is there any reason one side is advancing a lot faster than the other? The side with more hairloss looked like the bottom pic 1.5 months ago. In any case I'm posting this to see where it goes with my regimen. The hairloss is quick on the sides too not just the temples. Where would I place at the moment on the norwood scale?

yourworld001

Established Member
Reaction score
Here’s an update for everyone considering bicalutamide.

I’ve been on bicalutamide for almost 3 weeks now. My shedding has become ABSURD. I honestly don’t understand how I still have hair on my head with how much I’ve been shedding. My hair has become noticeably thinner. I’m not sure whether this is a good sign or bad sign. I know an initial shed on dutasteride/finasteride and Minoxidil generally means that it’s going to work well but I haven’t heard of that being the case with bicalutamide. Hopefully all this hair will grow back in stronger but who knows, I could just be losing all the hair I’d delayed losing by using Spironolactone. As I said previously I’ve seen an increase in libido and stronger erections since stopping Spironolactone and going on bicalutamide. I haven’t seen any difference in my dandruff or skin. As of recently it’s become slightly painful to press down on my right nipple although there’s no visible difference. It seems too early in the treatment to get gyno but that’s pretty irrefutable evidence. The gyno is something I accepted I’d get when I decided to take bicalutamide and I’m not upset by it. Obviously I’m anxious but I’m holding out hope. I didn’t expect to see results this early, but I also didn’t expect things to get this much worse. I’m considering starting the raloxifene I have stored to fend off gyno before it gets bad but I don’t want it to make my hairloss worse if it turns out bicalutamide isn’t working, so I could use some advice there.

You need to read other forums that document Bica side effects, some state hair loss and thinner hair as a side effect.

https://community.macmillan.org.uk/...e-side-effects-especially-acid?Page=1#1043295
https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/bicalutamide-oral-route/side-effects/drg-20072486?p=1

Last edited:

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here’s an update for everyone considering bicalutamide.

I’ve been on bicalutamide for almost 3 weeks now. My shedding has become ABSURD. I honestly don’t understand how I still have hair on my head with how much I’ve been shedding. My hair has become noticeably thinner. I’m not sure whether this is a good sign or bad sign. I know an initial shed on dutasteride/finasteride and Minoxidil generally means that it’s going to work well but I haven’t heard of that being the case with bicalutamide. Hopefully all this hair will grow back in stronger but who knows, I could just be losing all the hair I’d delayed losing by using Spironolactone. As I said previously I’ve seen an increase in libido and stronger erections since stopping Spironolactone and going on bicalutamide. I haven’t seen any difference in my dandruff or skin. As of recently it’s become slightly painful to press down on my right nipple although there’s no visible difference. It seems too early in the treatment to get gyno but that’s pretty irrefutable evidence. The gyno is something I accepted I’d get when I decided to take bicalutamide and I’m not upset by it. Obviously I’m anxious but I’m holding out hope. I didn’t expect to see results this early, but I also didn’t expect things to get this much worse. I’m considering starting the raloxifene I have stored to fend off gyno before it gets bad but I don’t want it to make my hairloss worse if it turns out bicalutamide isn’t working, so I could use some advice there.

What dosage of bica are you using? Is that a mono therapy or are you also adding estrogen?

Jacob Williams

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you checking your levels in any way or just going by the standards you gathered from here and there?
I’m waiting. Testing is expensive and inconvenient for a college student like me. Also I want to give my body time to adjust to this new drug and recover from Spironolactone so that my test results aren’t completely different from what they’d be a year from now. I’m nearing 1 month which is when I said I’d up my dosage to 150mg if it wasn’t working, but I might push that back. It seems like I’m just starting to get some indications that the drug is working, even if it’s not doing anything for my hair yet. I’d much rather have a maintenance dose of 100mg than 150mg for cost and safety reasons so I’m holding out increasing my dose in the hope that 100mg will work if I give it enough time. Plus even if 100mg isn’t the proper dose for me I should still see some slowing in male pattern baldness. It’s not an all or nothing drug. Which makes me think it’s more of a time than a dosage thing. If bicalutamide continues to be ineffective after I start a higher dose I’ll probably test 3 months from the day I start 150mg.

Meeee199

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, your talking about subhumans and trannies when your the biggest one of them, besides being the ultimate incel? Remember that you made a f*****g post whining that not even a f*****g tranny did not want to f*** you? Lmao, imagine being rejected by people with severe mental illnesses and body/gender dysmorphia, daaaamn... And you should not make fun of them because your one of them now on that regime that you are on.... And what the f*** do you keep showing us that shitty pile of swob hair of yours it's supposed to make us feel bad or what, don't you look in the mirror before taking photos or what? And get a f*****g new phone that actually can make pictures, imagine using in 2019 a Nokia 3310 to actually make those kind of photos lol

Can you write one single reply without calling someone an incel? I find you in every single thread of this forum and every single reply written by you contains the same sh*t.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To whom it may concern:

You guys are arguing about who is the bigger incel on a hairloss forum. I don't care if you're a fullhead NW0 or a NW75 catastrophe, if you find yourself in that position odds are you've got bigger problems than hair. Mental issues, and that's coming from a "tranny" lmfao.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 128178

Just out of curiosity and for progress purposes, is there any reason one side is advancing a lot faster than the other? The side with more hairloss looked like the bottom pic 1.5 months ago. In any case I'm posting this to see where it goes with my regimen. The hairloss is quick on the sides too not just the temples. Where would I place at the moment on the norwood scale?

This is normal I think. My right temple has always responded better & faster than my left.

DinkyDino

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is normal I think. My right temple has always responded better & faster than my left.
Haha the question was referring to hair loss. I haven't gained jack back. It's just the right is receding a ton faster than the left. There was full hair there 3 months ago. I guess I'll see where this goes there is literally nothing to lose.