Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know this isn't transgender forum, but how can i get back my fat redistribution, since i stopped progesterone, i've lost all my weight that i gained in the lower half of my body, and i can't take progesterone with bicalutamide, but bicalutamide is growing my hair, im trying to figure out how to get my weight back because my body is reverting back to male physique but the boobs are staying, i want my fem figure back lol.
Have you gotten your levels checked? If so, what's your E and T? I know bica is sometimes prescribed by doctors for mtf regimens so it shouldn't make you completely revert. Not to mention it's associated with the highest gyno levels of any AA so I would think it would be similar for other fat redistribution.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you gotten your levels checked? If so, what's your E and T? I know bica is sometimes prescribed by doctors for mtf regimens so it shouldn't make you completely revert. Not to mention it's associated with the highest gyno levels of any AA so I would think it would be similar for other fat redistribution.

I have another test coming up in 2 weeks, i'll let you know. My boobs are getting big asf lol, but i lost my *** and thighs and some arm fat, i was really enjoying that, Maybe it's because my appetite tanked when i quit progesterone, i'm back to only eating 1 time a day because im not hungry so that could be it.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have another test coming up in 2 weeks, i'll let you know. My boobs are getting big asf lol, but i lost my *** and thighs and some arm fat, i was really enjoying that, Maybe it's because my appetite tanked when i quit progesterone, i'm back to only eating 1 time a day because im not hungry so that could be it.
I do know that progesterone is specifically associated with weight gain, so that likely is the culprit. Just add in some more calories and the E should make them go to your ***.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do know that progesterone is specifically associated with weight gain, so that likely is the culprit. Just add in some more calories and the E should make them go to your ***.

Okay i'll try, force feeding myself is super hard because my brain isn't telling me "hey go eat i'm starving".

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm really tempted to just take progesterone again, but when i take it with bicalutamide my skin gets super oily and i get acne, and i get headaches that feel like a knife stabbing me, sigh.
Oh damn that's a bummer. Was planning to get progesterone and bica at my next end appointment. But def don't want oily skin and acne again, as good skin has been one of my favorite effects of hrt.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh damn that's a bummer. Was planning to get progesterone and bica at my next end appointment. But def don't want oily skin and acne again, as good skin has been one of my favorite effects of hrt.

yeah... i get face and shoulder acne when i combine the two. if i just take either one alone, then it's fine, this is the only thing i don't like about bicalutamide. I want nice skin, hair and healthy body weight, i am so over being a skinny stick, it angers me that i can't eat food the way i need to unless i have progesterone causing me to feel like I'm starving 24/7.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
theres no point because you are already inhibiting 100% of ar signaling with 50mg if ur on E.

remember 1mg of bica blocks 10ng/dl of T and Ikarus uses Bica and Estrogen at 2mg, his T was 160ng/dl.

so a dose higher than 16mg will not be more effective, your AR is already blocked 100%, you just need to wait longer for results, I use 150mg because my T was 1488ng/dl on the blood test last month
What about if I take 200 mg spironolactone and 50 mg bica?