Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Guido

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When dutasteride is used in time, can it work to maintain hair or does it only slow the loss?

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When dutasteride is used in time, can it work to maintain hair or does it only slow the loss?
For most people, according to studies, it should maintain with the possibility of minor regrowth. Some people are far more sensitive to androgens, however, and dutasteride isn't enough. But hopefully you are in the former category.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I read (probably on this thread) that progesterone (oral or gel) can't be used when taking bica. Why could that be?

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

mryellowman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
theres no point because you are already inhibiting 100% of ar signaling with 50mg if ur on E.

remember 1mg of bica blocks 10ng/dl of T and Ikarus uses Bica and Estrogen at 2mg, his T was 160ng/dl.

so a dose higher than 16mg will not be more effective, your AR is already blocked 100%, you just need to wait longer for results, I use 150mg because my T was 1488ng/dl on the blood test last month

You are only on bica and dutasteride right ? No minoxidil

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
theres no point because you are already inhibiting 100% of ar signaling with 50mg if ur on E.

remember 1mg of bica blocks 10ng/dl of T and Ikarus uses Bica and Estrogen at 2mg, his T was 160ng/dl.

so a dose higher than 16mg will not be more effective, your AR is already blocked 100%, you just need to wait longer for results, I use 150mg because my T was 1488ng/dl on the blood test last month

yeah you right, there's no reason to increase it, i'm just feeling impatient lol, been waiting 5 years for new hairs to sprout and this regimen is the only one that made it happen, like, i want it nowwww. lmao

Guido

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
20190829_185240.jpg
20190829_185105.jpg

Do you think that with dutasteride I will keep this hair? there seems to be a lot but with wet hair you can see the scalp

Attachments

• 20190829_185012.jpg
    20190829_185012.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 183

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Guido Yeah if you start dutasteride that would be enough to keep that hair for most of your life, probably, don't touch anything else that we are taking because your hair looks perfect as it is, even finasteride would probably be good enough.