Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So much fun! Yay! Ha... ha... ha :(
It really makes me sad, that 17/18 year old boys look into this stuff.
Anyways, thanks for the info.

It's a lot of extra stuff to learn about, but at least we are a little more knowledgeable because of it lol.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
With Spironolactone you can easily afford to go to 400mg, at least. But people are having to go to 150mg bicalutamide as well. Take DHTcel, Ries for example. That's why I find it hard to believe those people who say it by itself is a cure.

I've used spironolactone for about 10 months now. After the first 4 months I tried increasing my dosage from 100mg to 150mg. But it started giving me dark circles under my eyes and overall kinda just hollowing my face out in a negative way, so I had to cut back to 100mg. Obviously everyone is different, but I've seen this characteristic in numerous spironolactone users. Might have to do with it being a diuretic. Also, whenever I would stand up I would immediately get light headed due to the decreased blood pressure. Not sure I could go anywhere near 400mg without feeling and looking like a zombie.

transam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not sold on the idea that prolactin is negative. This guy took 200mg of cypro ED (a drug which normally elevates prolactin 10x normal amount) and it didn't seem to affect gains:
View attachment 124848

plus estrogen elevates prolactin some as well, and many have gotten results from the Diane-35, which has EE plus 2mg cypro. as in the case of Two-Hen:
View attachment 124869

As for the other factors, those are caused by testosterone and DHT so I would imagine a stronger Anti-androgen effect would help against those too.

don't get me wrong, spironolactone is fine if you take a high enough dose of it and there's different individual sensitivity and level of hairloss aggression
Did you get these images from a thread, or a different site?

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In all honesty, those who go bald should shave off their brows and beard and get rid of their body hair. I think that looks better, but that’s probably just me lol
Same here. Watched Avengers Infinity war (last part, sorry if name's wrong) and there was a lady who was bald, but with no brows, no facial/body hair. Alopecia universalis totalis (something like that lol). But weirdly, I didnt have anxiety looking at her, she was good looking :p

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
those who go bald should shave off their brows and beard and get rid of their body hair.
beard is often used as a coping mechanism.. it's like, "at least I can grow hair somewhere!!! *sob :( :( :( :( :(

I once thought that having a long beard would shift attention away from the top of the head and people would stop rudely pointing out hairloss... boy was I wrong

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hairloss turned me from a woo-peddling hippie mystic into a scientist

It did the same to me. I am much more knowledgeable about how the human body works than i was before i had hair loss, i wouldn't say i'm smarter though because hair loss kept me from finishing college, i was losing my mind over it and stopped going to my classes to focus on how to reverse balding, a lot of time gone doing research and obsessing, but at least i know how to prevent a bald head now and i can finish school with peace of mind lol.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It did the same to me. I am much more knowledgeable about how the human body works than i was before i had hair loss, i wouldn't say i'm smarter though because hair loss kept me from finishing college, i was losing my mind over it and stopped going to my classes to focus on how to reverse balding, a lot of time gone doing research and obsessing, but at least i know how to prevent a bald head now and i can finish school with peace of mind lol.

Me too! My endocrinologist actually complimented me about my knowledge, and I was so flattered... Now I look back, I wish I did show him my genitals when he asked to see them!

transam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh lordt...

Men who say they're okay with their hairloss, are not okay with their hairloss.
There are men who legit dont care about losing hair, but i think they're very rare.

Everyone whose been featured on that channel, are not okay with it. If a genie offered them a head full of hair, they'd take it back in a heartbeat

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Me too! My endocrinologist actually complimented me about my knowledge, and I was so flattered... Now I look back, I wish I did show him my genitals when he asked to see them!
Your doctors still researching bica? I wonder where/how they do their research.