Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Men who say they're okay with their hairloss, are not okay with their hairloss.
There are men who legit dont care about losing hair, but i think they're very rare.

Everyone whose been featured on that channel, are not okay with it. If a genie offered them a head full of hair, they'd take it back in a heartbeat

For sure. I spent a couple years buzzing my head to try and "accept" it.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good lord, they just accept it and tell their selves all of that to feel better about it lol. I'm not saying accepting it is bad if it's perfectly fine with them, being bald and all, but they certainly don't HAVE to accept being bald.

I agree... And the whole ‘balding memes’ thing just screams insecurity. I don’t think anyone can accept balding, however they probably just try to move on with their life. I could never do that, I would start crying as soon as I see someone on Instagram with perfect hair lol

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
i wouldn't say i'm smarter though because hair loss kept me from finishing college, i was losing my mind over it and stopped going to my classes to focus on how to reverse balding,
honestly, you don't need college to get smarter, you're taking a class right now; exploring the hormonal route 101

a lot of time gone doing research and obsessing,
Omg, yes.. I spent countless months researching before I started this regimen.
eventually all of my free time was dedicated to searching about hair and biology, I was always thinking about it

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good lord, they just accept it and tell their selves all of that to feel better about it lol. I'm not saying accepting it is bad if it's perfectly fine with them, being bald and all, but they certainly don't HAVE to accept being bald.
they are in denial and lying to themselves

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
For sure. I spent a couple years buzzing my head to try and "accept" it.
I tried shaving it and got told I looked like an alien..

and in the words of @Sonolmn98 I needed to shave every 4 days to avoid looking like a pervert clown

I tried to choose not to care, but it's not a choice

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
they are in denial and lying to themselves

I think they are absolutely lying to themselves, i did my fair share of shaving my head and lying to myself lmao, some men don't care about their hair but they are the minority, a man that i know is bald from front to back and has grown a large beard, he seems confident, but he sees my hair getting better and asks me how, and i just say I am on HRT, that i am blocking my androgens and increasing estrogen to represent a female hormone profile and that is why my hair is looking better. I say that i sacrifice my masculine features for it and i don't mind, but that HRT is not for everyone especially if they enjoy being a "Man". A few other balding men i know have asked me about my hair also. When people front confidence and security all day, and then ask me how i am reversing my thinning hair, it shows me that their security in being bald is a mask, and that they are insecure about it underneath. I think it is very rare if any man is okay with being bald.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think they are absolutely lying to themselves, i did my fair share of shaving my head and lying to myself lmao
me trying not to give a f***:
DSCN2072.JPG

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
some men don't care about their hair but they are the minority, a man that i know is bald from front to back and has grown a large beard, he seems confident, but he sees my hair getting better and asks me how, and i just say I am on HRT, that i am blocking my androgens and increasing estrogen to represent a female hormone profile and that is why my hair is looking better. I say that i sacrifice my masculine features for it and i don't mind, but that HRT is not for everyone especially if they enjoy being a "Man". A few other balding men i know have asked me about my hair also. When people front confidence and security all day, and then ask me how i am reversing my thinning hair, it shows me that their security in being bald is a mask, and that they are insecure about it underneath. I think it is very rare if any man is okay with being bald.
hahaha, I'm honestly not surprised. I was also that bald and bearded "confident" man, but really I've never been very confident in my whole life..
men are socialized to act like they are fine with it, that is why it is not considered rude to point out or even make fun of a man's hair loss.. That behavior is further normalized because men often laugh at themselves whenever it's mentioned even if they don't like it!!!!!! But that is something I've never done, I've never laughed about it or directly claimed not to care.