Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Sonolmn98 just tell your doctor you need it for better boobs cause if you're going to have them minus well have nice ones :D
i want to lactate too, maybe use the milk as a hair regrowth topical since it contains excess estrogens and progesterone, what do u think or just drink it as a hair-regrowth magic shots

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
i want to lactate too, maybe use the milk as a hair regrowth topical since it contains excess estrogens and progesterone, what do u think or just drink it as a hair-regrowth magic shots
this where it gets tricky.. You need to take estrogen and progesterone in order to develop the ability to lactate and once that is developed then you need to LOWER estrogen and progesterone (because both of them inhibit the milk from coming out) while at the same time raising prolactin.. then you have milk

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
really, for hair regrowth?? haha, I suspect you're just curious :p

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hell yeah! I know how that feels to leave hat prison, so way to go. Hopefully it's only up from there!

I just could not imagine wearing a hat in that weather... It was over 30c outside, but it felt as if it was 40c due to the high-humidity... I think I would have got more stares if I wore the beanie, for sure lmao

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I went outside without a hat yesterday... For the first time in around eight months... o_O It wasn’t as bad as I thought, although I was definitely paranoid because people might stare!
Congratulations! I remember reaching that milestone of freedom when I finally, at looong last, Finally felt comfortable enough to go out in public without a hat. When I was in hat prison, people suspected I was bald because so many people had literally NEVER seen me without a hat

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to be a hat prisoner as well and people would always question it.

Now when I walk outside without a hat, the world seems less mad.
What would you thank most for your results - Spironolactone or Estrogen?

An update due to my research would be that, there is a study that says that Spironolactone cures (yes, I wrote cure). And then there is a study that concludes that serum levels of DHT aren't related to increase or decrease in hair fall. This finding is in compliance with what we have found: Emma and many other folks (Solomon for eg still says he is losing hair, same for bridgey, Ein) are still shedding/losing hair.
I will continue to read on this.

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What would you thank most for your results - Spironolactone or Estrogen?

An update due to my research would be that, there is a study that says that Spironolactone cures (yes, I wrote cure). And then there is a study that concludes that serum levels of DHT aren't related to increase or decrease in hair fall. This finding is in compliance with what we have found: Emma and many other folks (Solomon for eg still says he is losing hair, same for bridgey, Ein) are still shedding/losing hair.
I will continue to read on this.
Losing hair as in shedding? Ein simply cant have miniaturization. Shedding is always there due to the normal hair cycles.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/12870172/
"Unlike men with male-pattern baldness, women with female-pattern baldness are characterized by increased production rates of T, but not of DHT. These results are compatible with the idea that 5 alpha-reductase inhibition is of no therapeutical value in female-pattern baldness."

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Losing hair as in shedding? Ein simply cant have miniaturization. Shedding is always there due to the normal hair cycles.
See it is justified you want to feel good; that a cure exists and you will never go bald, and I understand that.
But see, Ein never had serious hairloss and he immediately jumped on the strongest of AAs (bcs masculinity never mattered to him or bcs he's never masculine to being w), still he has very thin crown as he says.
I'm merely trying to say that although T and DHT are responsible for hairloss, we're still missing a piece of puzzle.

Edit:added "the"

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They're most likely to cause prolactinomas, which are benign brain tumors. But definitely not something you wanna get.
What he would not like to get again is aggression in Androgenetic Alopecia/male pattern baldness and raised/increased levels of prolactin would do exactly that.