Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, you have no prospects? Yes or no
I'll indulge in your nonsense since I've discussed this before on here. No, I don't have any prospects. I get looks out in public for sure because I stand out but I never get approached by women. The last time I kissed a girl was 4 months ago and that was the first time in a few years.

It is lonely at the top for sure. But nothing is going to make me stop taking HRT. I am content with being single forever because I know the only way I could have a relationship without HRT is to be a provider for someone I wouldn't be attracted to. Lose-lose, f*** male aging.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll indulge in your nonsense since I've discussed this before on here. No, I don't have any prospects. I get looks out in public for sure because I stand out but I never get approached by women. The last time I kissed a girl was 4 months ago and that was the first time in a few years.

It is lonely at the top for sure. But nothing is going to make me stop taking HRT. I am content with being single forever because I know the only way I could have a relationship without HRT is to be a provider for someone I wouldn't be attracted to. Lose-lose, f*** male aging.
I’m sorry, genuinely

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's nothing I worry about. I would rather be lonely than balding. I wouldn't be able to watch myself degrade in such a fashion. Even if I had someone by my side telling me it was okay, that's no way to live IMO
U get used to it. I have been balding for 14 years. Baby steps brother baby steps. Ur too weak minded.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Being quite social these days, I often hear from people how they feel about bald people. For example, I recently heard girls in a conversation come to the conclusion that bald guys are terrible. Can you imagine how painful it would be for me to hear this if I were bald myself?
By the way, people often underestimate how difficult it is to fight baldness. The girls say, “Why is he bald? Couldn’t he have used Finasteride?”

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In my experience I have a friend who is drinking almost everyday since his 16th birthday (26 now),doesnt go to gym, never applied any sunscreen or lotion etc, mastrubates everyday as all men do mostly, he does it ok because he loves restaurants and smokes pack a day.

He has bodybuilder looks to his body with low body fat and baby faced skin with no hairloss, also 190cm tall.
So yeah it is genes, not regimens.
And you're not supposed to show any major signs of aging at 26 so well done he's aging like a normal person for now

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
These guys are not even 25 lol. They will regret hrt after their brain is developed fully. They cant think rationally or think of the consequences, they act in desperation, and definately not mature enough to make wise decisions. Im 36 and to go on hrt at my age is irrationell.

Last edited:

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly your SMV in your 40s and up is irrelevant.
But still differences are miniscule. Only big difference was on women that is overweight compared to underweight sibling, so not exactly looksmax.

Im talking about aging in 20-35 range mostly when you are actively looking for sex partner,wife, whatever..

Some people decline at 20 to unrecongizable levels, some have same looks with age appropriate changes up to 40+.
Well you said that as if your friend was an exception when that's the norm.. the people with shitty genetics can still prevent premature aging with good habits. I remember seeing this a while ago, she wouldn't look like this if she didn't let the sun to rape her skin on a daily basis https://nypost.com/2024/01/17/lifes...ld-tiktoker-old-criticizes-skincare-wrinkles/

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its not the norm, im comparing him to most of my friends. Having light crows feet is normal past 25 for most. Having forehead wrinkles start forming is normal. Getting fat(er) with less muscle is normal due to modern lifestyle that need to be combated with gym. Drinking heavily should take away your energy and give you depression.

And so on, but he doesnt have those signs and symptoms and he is living like everyday is his last without hairlosstalk forum account and 27 creams and lotions or weekly injections.

His dad looks extremely good at almost 60 yo and has all these qualities when ajdusted for age
So your friend is saved by his superior genetics and the rest are suffering the consequences of their shitty habits. Nice. If most people used tretinoin, sunscreen and avoided alcohol/smoking, crows feet and wrinkles under 35 wouldn't be very common

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is so wrong... Meth addicts look older because they're extremely underweight and dehydrated due to meth making it impossible to eat, not because it destroys collagen and elastin like alcohol, smoking and sun damage. Anorexic people look older too. Heroin does not accelerate skin aging either. Alcohol and smoking are much worse for aging than meth and heroin, drug addicts look older for different reasons

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You cant look systemic/CNS shutdown drug at skin level wtf.

It literally shortens your telomeres which are highly associated with aging/longetivity in general.
Alcohol and smoking also shorten telomeres. Tretinoin shortens telomeres as well and it's the best thing you can use to prevent skin aging

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In my experience I have a friend who is drinking almost everyday since his 16th birthday (26 now),doesnt go to gym, never applied any sunscreen or lotion etc, mastrubates everyday as all men do mostly, he does eat ok because he loves restaurants and smokes pack a day.

He has bodybuilder looks to his body with low body fat and baby faced skin with no hairloss, also 190cm tall.
So yeah it is genes, not regimens.
my one friend is aging well despite not taking care of himself so basically you're an idiot for putting in the work! natty or nothing bro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
compared to meth and heroin

"Mechanism evidence suggests that high concentrations of estrogen in women can directly activate telomerase and maintaining telomere length (6), therefore, women can maintain longer telomeres than men. Therefore, estrogen is considered to be a key factor mediating gender differences in telomere length."

You better get back on estrogen asap

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lifestyle impact a lot. I can say from personal experience. A year ago I had good habits good nutrition, good sleep and I used to look so good and healthy. Now I barely sleep, my habits are not good, and I have more stress on my life and now I look much worse than a year ago and I only changed my habits nothing else. Also I lost so much weight.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well aside from relationships and what not, how is everything else going for you guys in life? Education, job, hobbies, etc?
Hobbies are my life and it feels like this is the best year for my hobby so far in terms of productivity and forward motion. Job is good but I spend most of my day thinking about my hobby and my looks.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hobbies are my life and it feels like this is the best year for my hobby so far in terms of productivity and forward motion. Job is good but I spend most of my day thinking about my hobby and my looks.
Can you be any specific about your hobby. That’s good, hobbies are very important to keeping the mind busy. But hopefully not too much video games

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Meanwhile your hobbies are:
masturbating 6 to 20 times daily to shemale p**rn (4h)
watching andrew tate (3h)
discussing troons on kiwifarms (2h)
smoking and drinking alcohol (1h)

the rest of the day is dedicated to coping with becoming an undesirable old man, crying about your botched jaw surgery and making excuses for your unhealthy habits and p**rn addiction because aging is inevitable so why not accelerate it