Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

monehair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I remembered all the people in this thread, including Bridgeburn, who have tried HRT. I can't remember a single time where this made a guy look worse. I recently rewatched Bridgeburn's transformation and thought, "Damn, this is real looksmaxxing."

Really? Just a couple recent posts on /r/transtimelines:

- https://www.reddit.com/r/transtimelines/comments/1c35cqk/from_sad_guy_to_happy_girl
- - https://www.reddit.com/r/transtimelines/comments/1c2rrt9/47yo_mtf_3_months_to_3_months_on_hrt_been_loving

I don't want to be mean to any of them, but you can clearly see there is something off just looking at their skin. Something that doesn't fit the male looks (I guess they don't want to present male, you get what I mean). If they presented men, you wouldn't say "they improved their looks on HRT".

God, what a shitty bluepill. Yes, actions are important, but how does this negate the importance of a person's external attractiveness and how much it improves life?

You mean red pill? (In the sense that you have to accept losing looks.) I am just doubting altogether how much this state of "man on HRT" is improving life at all. But maybe you are so feminine / androgynous that you can pull it off, that's cool then. Very very few men can.

Hormones do not affect health in such a way that those diseases that are treated with T are not treated with E. In addition, we have women who live happily with E as the main hormone.

I am no expert on this and I don't think any of us knows enough about the endocrine system. I'll try anyway:

1) You are not a woman and women have more complex hormone system than just injecting E2.
2) If you are using AA then you might damage your liver (bica) or develop brain tumors (CPA). If you ever get drugs as an addition to that, you really have to disclose these as there may be whatever interactions involved.
3) If you don't remove your testicles and go on E mono, then you actually will have a higher level of estrogen than a cis woman would.
4) There is higher chance of developing testicle cancer if you are using hormones.
5) Blood clot risks will also be higher.

I really can't understand why you are not acknowledging the risks and think that this simply a choice.

Let's say you start to have testicle pain, where would you go? How would you solve that? Or if you suddenly have prostate issues and become incontinent, what would you do? These are not entirely unrealistic scenarios at all. The first response from any doctor would be to stop taking HRT immediately.

This is true. And this is why I am trying to find a way to treat baldness without resorting to HRT. I'm currently trying RU, but I'm pretty sure it won't work.

Yeah, I've read that. It is kinda insane what you are doing to your body. (Did you also try TRT, or was it Adri? I may confuse the two of you.)

It makes sense to take HRT if you are going bald, there is no other way to treat it and you cannot come to terms with it because hair is very important to you. No one can tell you what you need except yourself.

I do get that you may weigh in the options and decide for HRT. I am arguing that you cannot realistically remain a straight male and take HRT. You also seem to be very careless to me when it comes to health side.

I am honestly interested in your thoughts how you are doing that.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

- https://www.reddit.com/r/transtimelines/comments/1c35cqk/from_sad_guy_to_happy_girl
- - https://www.reddit.com/r/transtimelines/comments/1c2rrt9/47yo_mtf_3_months_to_3_months_on_hrt_been_loving

I don't want to be mean to any of them, but you can clearly see there is something off just looking at their skin. Something that doesn't fit the male looks (I guess they don't want to present male, you get what I mean). If they presented men, you wouldn't say "they improved their looks on HRT".

You mean red pill? (In the sense that you have to accept losing looks.) I am just doubting altogether how much this state of "man on HRT" is improving life at all. But maybe you are so feminine / androgynous that you can pull it off, that's cool then. Very very few men can.

I am no expert on this and I don't think any of us knows enough about the endocrine system. I'll try anyway:

1) You are not a woman and women have more complex hormone system than just injecting E2.
2) If you are using AA then you might damage your liver (bica) or develop brain tumors (CPA). If you ever get drugs as an addition to that, you really have to disclose these as there may be whatever interactions involved.
3) If you don't remove your testicles and go on E mono, then you actually will have a higher level of estrogen than a cis woman would.
4) There is higher chance of developing testicle cancer if you are using hormones.

I really can't understand why you are not acknowledging the risks and think that this simply a choice.

Let's say you start to have testicle pain, where would you go? How would you solve that? Or if you suddenly have prostate issues and become incontinent, what would you do? These are not entirely unrealistic scenarios at all. The first response from any doctor would be to stop taking HRT immediately.

Yeah, I've read that. It is kinda insane what you are doing to your body. (Did you also try TRT, or was it Adri? I may confuse the two of you.)

I do get that you may weigh in the options and decide for HRT. I am arguing that you cannot realistically remain a straight male and take HRT. You also seem to be very careless to me when it comes to health side.

... are you serious? these people are all 40-50 years old and on hrt for 2 to 3 months. HRT hasn't even started working on them and it's over for them anyway at this age so it's not like it will change anything. They don't look 'uncanny' because of hrt, they look uncanny because they are old pervs dressing as women and putting on lipstick. The effects of hrt on young peoples faces that aren't perverted agp sex addicts just makes them look a few years younger and clears up their skin. The changes are not drastic unless you're on it for years

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just a couple recent posts on /r/transtimelines:
Photos with filters and makeup. No skin is too good to suit a man.
I acknowledge some risks. They are insignificant and some of them are also possessed by cis women, who, as we know, do not experience sufficient health problems to live less than men. But I don't condone HRT. You know, a few years ago I said something like, «Who cares what the risks of HRT are if the risk of my life being ruined by baldness is 100%?» This reasoning explains a lot of what I and other people in this thread are doing.
I thought about it. Yes, I am ready to temporarily stop hormones if the doctor asks me to. But it’s hard for me to imagine a situation in which the presence of estradiol in the body would interfere.
Yeah, I've read that. It is kinda insane what you are doing to your body.
Yes, now I'm on TRT. You are wrong to call this crazy, because there is nothing unnatural in my body when I inject T. Testosterone enanthate is identical to endogenous testosterone, and when I inject it, it is the same as if it were produced by my testicles.
I am arguing that you cannot realistically remain a straight male and take HRT.
I've been doing this for three years and can do it for another 30 years if necessary.

monehair

My Regimen
Reaction score
... are you serious? these people are all 40-50 years old and on hrt for 2 to 3 months. HRT hasn't even started working on them and it's over for them anyway at this age so it's not like it will change anything. They don't look 'uncanny' because of hrt, they look uncanny because they are old pervs dressing as women and putting on lipstick. The effects of hrt on young peoples faces that aren't perverted agp sex addicts just makes them look a few years younger and clears up their skin. The changes are not drastic unless you're on it for years

Second person is 34 and doesn't have much makeup. Their skin is also much clearer and this is why they look unusual.

So your point is then that you shouldn't take HRT after 20 or what?

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How many women are you currently dating?
I don't have time for this now.
Almas wears glasses and looks total beta and like a femboy. It makes sense that he is a bottom boy. I have seen a picture of him years ago.
Now I don’t wear glasses - I had laser vision correction. I look like a twink. At my age this is normal.

Dhtchud69

My Regimen
Reaction score

They’re using makeup dog.

monehair

My Regimen
Reaction score
No skin is too good to suit a man.

I strongly disagree with that and I cannot understand how you are seeing it that way.

Yes, now I'm on TRT. You are wrong to call this crazy, because there is nothing unnatural in my body when I inject T. Testosterone enanthate is identical to endogenous testosterone, and when I inject it, it is the same as if it were produced by my testicles.

I thought there was a discussion that testicles will stop producing if you add it from an outside source.

I've been doing this for three years and can do it for another 30 years if necessary.

I'll try not to express my point how slaphead or lb88 would do, but I agree with them in the sense that I cannot fathom either how you can reconcile being a straight man on hrt. The physical weakness, the loss of sex drive (how can you even get erections), the growing breasts, being soft everywhere. It would be impossible for me to retain a male image. I am not saying I'll never be like you, but the price is enormous.

I am not asking this from a mocking intention, but can you still think of yourself as man? When I tried HRT and felt all of the above, I felt like a subhuman between sexes and not as an improved male.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Second person is 34 and doesn't have much makeup. Their skin is also much clearer and this is why they look unusual.

So your point is then that you shouldn't take HRT after 20 or what?
HRT will not do anything in 60 days, the first picture just has 0 beauty filter and the second one has level 5 beauty filter. You can't even see his 5 o clock shadow because of it. You can benefit from hrt at any age but you should have realistic expectations
1- women's endocrine system is made for reproduction and it has a lot of disadvantages in comparison to taking estradiol injections once a week. women would benefit from removing their ovaries and just taking injections instead. I'm not advocating for that but it would make their lives easier
2- liver damage from bica is extremely rare at 50mg or lower and completely avoidable if you get tested every few months and no one is ever advised to stay on cypro for 10+ years so the chance of developing tumours is almost nonexistent
3- every person on estrogen monotherapy has higher average estrogen levels than cis women because that's required in order for monotherapy to work. It's not dangerous and has potential benefits
4- Hrt reduces the risk of testicular cancer
5- It's only higher if you take pills

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I strongly disagree with that and I cannot understand how you are seeing it that way.

I thought there was a discussion that testicles will stop producing if you add it from an outside source.

I'll try not to express my point how slaphead or lb88 would do, but I agree with them in the sense that I cannot fathom either how you can reconcile being a straight man on hrt. The physical weakness, the loss of sex drive (how can you even get erections), the growing breasts, being soft everywhere. It would be impossible for me to retain a male image. I am not saying I'll never be like you, but the price is enormous.

I am not asking this from a mocking intention, but can you still think of yourself as man? When I tried HRT and felt all of the above, I felt like a subhuman between sexes and not as an improved male.
I feel great. I don't like the way HRT affects my body, but it's not so bad that I'm constantly suffering. It's better than going bald.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Well the thing with many older Reddit-using trannies is that they don't have very good regimens. They often will take estrogen in the pill form and may not even pair it with a proper AA like bica. If they do inject, they often don't realize how detrimental certain lifestyle choices are to looks, such as overindulgence in masturbation, nicotine, alcohol, or poor diet. The users of this forum who explore the hormonal route seem to overall be pretty locked in on their looks and therefore have better results from the drugs, this is my personal experience at least.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alcohol is such a brutal looksmin and no one is willing to talk about it. In fact normies will get really mad at you if you even suggest that you refuse to drink.