Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
when taken too long will send negative feedback and stop your own testes from producing
Estradiol does the same thing. And I took it for almost 3 years. In general, half a year of testosterone will not be decisive, at the moment I am not producing my T anyway

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Typically, a bodybuilder or athlete who wants to minimize the chances of lowering the risk of not being able to produce endogenous testosterone will use cycles for no longer than 6-8 weeks at a time. If you use a lower dose, say a standard TRT dose, you may be able to extend this a little longer. But it’s still been recommended to cycle these kinds of drugs. Say, 3 weeks on, 3 weeks off, 3 weeks on. For a total of 2-3 cycles before PCT
Bodybuilders strive to ensure that endogenous T begins to return as quickly as possible. I don’t set such a goal for myself because I’m not involved in bodybuilding. And since I haven’t released T for almost 3 years, I actually have nothing to lose.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
You get sides because you don't have a dominant hormone.. just drop any anti androgen and take oral estrogen along side with ssri med to have estrogen dominance to stablize your hair loss and mental status
Thats Bull. We all react differently to pills. I bet none of you had sides on finasteride or dutasteride alone. finasteride or dutasteride stops morning erections and reduce semen production and gives me almost retrograde ejaculation. I felt hella strong on dutasteride aswell so I know my T was good. dutasteride raise T anyways.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats Bull. We all react differently to pills. I bet none of you had sides on finasteride or dutasteride alone. finasteride or dutasteride stops morning erections and reduce semen production and gives me almost retrograde ejaculation. I felt hella strong on dutasteride aswell so I know my T was good. dutasteride raise T anyways.
It's called natural selection

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I still get morning wood normally and sex is more enjoyable on e2 hahaha
Estrogen dominant and still get morning wood thats crazy.
I banked my nw0 sperm prior to taking anything. If you want to have at least one non bald child then pm me and we can arrange something
We dont want a feminine fagg0t child that likes BBC. Being gay is a mental disorder and should die out.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I prepared a test solution by mixing alcohol and propylene glycol, but did not add the RU. I did this to see how my skin reacted to the solution. I have some questions:
1) My solution stinks like hell. Does the same thing happen when using ethanol, or is this a feature of isopropanol, which I use as a replacement for ethyl alcohol? Isopropanol can be substituted for ethanol, which is prohibited for sale in my country.
2) The solution has a strange consistency. I'd say she's unpleasant. Vile. Nasty. Not as runny as water, which should make application easier.
3) Some people use sprays instead of pipettes. Is this a way for those with very short hair or can I also benefit from this?
@dani500
1711124347635.png

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Weren't you gay tho?
I prepared a test solution by mixing alcohol and propylene glycol, but did not add the RU. I did this to see how my skin reacted to the solution. I have some questions:
1) My solution stinks like hell. Does the same thing happen when using ethanol, or is this a feature of isopropanol, which I use as a replacement for ethyl alcohol? Isopropanol can be substituted for ethanol, which is prohibited for sale in my country.
2) The solution has a strange consistency. I'd say she's unpleasant. Vile. Nasty. Not as runny as water, which should make application easier.
3) Some people use sprays instead of pipettes. Is this a way for those with very short hair or can I also benefit from this?
@dani500
View attachment 187097
Get ethyl alcohol. I order mine from another european country surely it will go through customs for you, Its made as a hand sanitizer.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** you guys. Seriously all of you piss me off except for Almas for his intelligence and Adri for putting me onto bica.

In spirit of Almas' experiment I will be doing the opposite, with a plan to soft transition this summer (basically twinkmaxxing). If all goes well I will work towards properly girlmoding when not at work. I am three days into a proper calorie deficit diet and am developing a list of additional tasks to complete to reach this goal, which will include laser hair removal and extensive facial yoga.

If you are still offended by the existence of trans people in 2024 you are legitimately hopeless. I have no interest in identity politics, pronouns, and degenerate sexual practices. I simply can not stand any masculine features (besides height) and every step in the direction of femininity has made me 100x happier with myself.

Good luck to Almas and see you at the finish line.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Get ethyl alcohol. I order mine from another european country surely it will go through customs for you, Its made as a hand sanitizer.
It would be unwise to spend more than $30 on a bottle of alcohol. Delivery to Russia is probably too expensive for such a simple thing.

Dhtchud69

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have all the components for making RU, as well as a bottle of testosterone. I plan to inject and apply RU for the first time today.
Honestly, I'm scared as hell. I do not know what will happen. Will my face get worse? Will I go bald? If this works, will I be able to get my T production back? Will I have to suffer from weakness for several months or a year until T returns? In general, no matter what happens, it will be interesting. The worst thing that can happen is that I will start to go bald, and when I return to estradiol, the baldness will not stop.
I could get my T production back instead of using injections. However, despite people being discouraged me from doing so, I decided to use TRT for up to 6 months to save time that I would have spent on restoring my own T production. TRT will allow me to quickly know whether RU is helping me.
Another problem that might arise is that I won't go bald on TRT, but I will go bald on my own testosterone, because TRT differs from testicular testosterone in its free testosterone levels. Additionally, due to taking bicalutamide, it is possible that my exogenous testosterone will be 50% higher than what I get by injection.

As I once did with estradiol, I again weighed all the pros and cons, all the risks, and came to the conclusion that injections are the most optimal and fastest way to check whether RU is working.
Next update in a month.
How would your face get worse?