Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
You destroyed your nuts for no reason LMFAO. Only a transplant can fix your hair.
Yeah but no further recession whatsoever. I was losing hair on my previous regimen. Now I stabilized with HRT and with a tiny hair transplant to my temples everything will be fixed.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have better hair than both of you ask LB88 he’ll tell you straight up lmao. You’re just jealous. I never said HRT does nothing. Look how desperate you are for attention that you make up lies. Adri’s genes are so bad that he’s still going bald on HRT and there’s nothing you can do about it except jerk off to his pics and pretend you’re a woman
Yeah my hair genes are so sh*t that's very true, but you can't say I haven't stabilized it with hrt because that is simply not true.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have better hair than both of you ask LB88 he’ll tell you straight up lmao. You’re just jealous. I never said HRT does nothing. Look how desperate you are for attention that you make up lies. Adri’s genes are so bad that he’s still going bald on HRT and there’s nothing you can do about it except jerk off to his pics and pretend you’re a woman
Why would I care about what your boyfriend has to say? either post a pic or keep pretending you're not bald to eachother

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds like you’re describing the guys who swipe left on you lmfao XD
Imagine thinking I'd use a dating site as if getting swarmed by bbc's every time I go out wasn't enough. I pick men very carefully, it wouldn't be possible for me to find what I'm looking for on some shitty app. Those are for desperate people. I guess you met your gf there after she was used by 200 men.