Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
How long did you give it before judging that it has no effect ?
9 months.

First pic was my hair on april (10 months hrt) and the second pic is today (1 year 6 months hrt)

The blood test for the first pic was:

Total T: 25 mg/dl
Free T: 1.7 pg/ml
DHT: 6.42 ng/dl
3a diol G: 0.42 ng/ml
Estradiol: 278.5 pg/ml
SHBG: 61 nmol/L
FSH: <0.30 mUI/ml
LH: 0.15 mUI/ml
DHEA-S: 220.1 μg/dl
Prolactin: 33 ng/ml
PSA: 0.08 ng/ml

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-30-21-59-53-453_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-30-21-59-53-453_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_20231230_220707.jpg
    IMG_20231230_220707.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

SnortingFinasteride

My Regimen
Reaction score
9 months.

First pic was my hair on april (10 months hrt) and the second pic is today (1 year 6 months hrt)

You need to try Bicalutamide 50 mg. This is further proof that HRT isn't some magic cure to male pattern baldness

SnortingFinasteride

My Regimen
Reaction score
But idk bica + dutas long term do not seem ok for liver in my head
It isn't. That's why you either take blood tests every 3 months or so, to ensure that your liver enzymes are still within normal range. Or, you make due with what you've got.

Perhaps when enzalutamide gets cheaper (patent expiry is circa 2027), you replace Bica with Enza since it is supposedly way stronger

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
It isn't. That's why you either take blood tests every 3 months or so, to ensure that your liver enzymes are still within normal range. Or, you make due with what you've got.

Perhaps when enzalutamide gets cheaper (patent expiry is circa 2027), you replace Bica with Enza since it is supposedly way stronger
Yeah for now I'm taking blood test every 3 months. So I will prob continue with bica for as long as I can(I'm not sure tho)

Idk if I will have hair till 2027 but if it gets cheaper and available on DIY websites I may try it.

SnortingFinasteride

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah for now I'm taking blood test every 3 months. So I will prob continue with bica for as long as I can(I'm not sure tho)

Idk if I will have hair till 2027 but if it gets cheaper and available on DIY websites I may try it.
Your androgen receptors are overly-sensitive it seems. How about increasing dutasteride dosage to 0.5 mg a day ?

Ryuzaki hedeki

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your androgen receptors are overly-sensitive it seems. How about increasing dutasteride dosage to 0.5 mg a day ?
I believe he's genetically very sensitive to androgens. I mean some women still lose hair and experience some Androgenetic Alopecia despite their normal range of hormones

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe he's genetically very sensitive to androgens. I mean some women still lose hair and experience some Androgenetic Alopecia despite their normal range of hormones
I am I knew it since I was non responder to dutasteride prior HRT.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
9 months.

I think you're gonna be fine and the shape of your hairline is making you overreact. The hair behind the hairline looks thick and not further receding. If you are around girls all the time the thickness of their baby hairs on top of and in front of the hairline change a lot based on hormonal cycles. But what do I know really?

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you're gonna be fine and the shape of your hairline is making you overreact. The hair behind the hairline looks thick and not further receding. If you are around girls all the time the thickness of their baby hairs on top of and in front of the hairline change a lot based on hormonal cycles. But what do I know really?
Yeah I will do a hair transplant when I get the money. The thing is I am lossing all my hair all over my head and my texture is very bad

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
9 months.

As I understand it, HRT does not stop your hair loss. In what form do you take estradiol? I've seen reports that injections have a better chance of helping.
You can also try adding RU to HRT.

SnortingFinasteride

My Regimen
Reaction score
As I understand it, HRT does not stop your hair loss. In what form do you take estradiol? I've seen reports that injections have a better chance of helping.
You can also try adding RU to HRT.
He already takes E injections. And his E levels are around 350 to 400 pg/ml at their lowest point.

RU would be useless to his regimen. He is already on Bicalutamide

SnortingFinasteride

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I will do a hair transplant when I get the money. The thing is I am lossing all my hair all over my head and my texture is very bad
Bruh I'm actually starting to think that you've got a semi Estrogen insensitivity sydrome

But it doesn't make sense, since the Estrogen is doing its work by lowering your T levels to castrate range. Like wtf is going on ?