Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This curse is natural and happens to most men. Using pills and destroy your body for something that is happening naturally is outrages.
Being NW4 at 17 is not outrageous?!?! You wouldn’t even dare to say all these bullshits of happens naturally, if you were receding f*****g badly and having passive suicidal ideations and you were into my position when this curse got me… But, oh yeah “it’s natural”… GET OVER WITH IT! Everyone will act different to this curse. Others will move forward and won’t care, but others, like myself, will care for their hair and they will affected a lot mentally and to their whole life! You clearly skipping the mental health part like it’s nothing…And this is your fault by doing so…

Last edited:

Ryuzaki hedeki

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Being NW4 at 17 is not outrageous?!?! You wouldn’t even dare to say all these bullshits of happens naturally, if you were receding f*****g badly and having passive suicidal ideations and you were into my position when this curse got me… But, oh yeah “it’s natural”… GET OVER WITH IT! Everyone will act different to this curse. Others will move forward and won’t care, but others, like myself, will care for their hair and they will affected a lot mentally and to their whole life! You clearly skipping the mental health part like it’s nothing…And this is your fault by doing

Go on hrt if you don't mind getting female characteristics.this is my last plan if finasteride and dutasteride stop working I will be turning myself into shemale freak

Last edited:

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Go on hrt if you don't mind getting female characteristics.this is my last plan if finasteride and dutasteride stop working I will turn myself into shemale freak
Well that is partially true. It depends on how masculine your body is to begin with. For me for example, my body was very masculine pre HRT so HRT hasn't done much to my body other than some breast, but that can be surgically removed. Also keeping a BMI of 18.5-19 helps a lot with body changes. All that said, if you have an androgynous body pre HRT you will clearly get a noticeable feminization but that is up to your genetics. Age of start is also a big factor.

Last edited:

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unless a man resorts to feminizing surgery and image changes, HRT alone will not do enough to make him mistaken for a woman. It is impossible to confuse me with a woman; the bone structure of my face gives away my gender too clearly.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
As I said, the only downside to HRT for me is the change in body composition. This disadvantage is insignificant compared to baldness.
So u got no less semen or any ejaculation problems like retrograde? I get that on dutasteride and finasteride and both dont work for me hair wise. I couldnt even Imagine what hrt would do to me. I would never ever use hrt to try to
fix one problem (hairloss) and get 5 new problems from hrt. Trading one problem which happens naturally and destroy my body permanently in 5 different ways hell no. Then I would just keep feeling depressed over my new 5 problems. finasteride has already most likely caused me permanent sexual side effects, it just isnt worth destroying your normal functioning body for hair. Buzz your hair or save up for multiple hair transplants instead of going on hrt like a crazy loon.

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sb
Well that is partially true. It depends on how masculine your body is to begin with. For me for example, my body was very masculine pre HRT so HRT hasn't done much to my body other than some breast, but that can be surgically removed. Also keeping a BMI of 18.5-19 helps a lot with body changes. All that said, if you have an androgynous body pre HRT you will clearly get a noticeable feminization but that is up to your genetics. Age of start is also a big factor.
Being NW4 at 17 is not outrageous?!?! You wouldn’t even dare to say all these bullshits of happens naturally, if you were receding f*****g badly and having passive suicidal ideations and you were into my position when this curse got me… But, oh yeah “it’s natural”… GET OVER WITH IT! Everyone will act different to this curse. Others will move forward and won’t care, but others, like myself, will care for their hair and they will affected a lot mentally and to their whole life! You clearly skipping the mental health part like it’s nothing…And this is your fault by doing so…
Bro I know its hard but I have been obsessed with my hair thinning since age 23. It comes a time when u realise that u just cant win and should just accept that you just simply got bad hair genes and move on. Using unaturall ways to try to combat hairloss aint worth it at all. Sometimes we gotta grow up and accept things we cant control.

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sb

Bro I know its hard but I have been obsessed with my hair thinning since age 23. It comes a time when u realise that u just cant win and should just accept that you just simply got bad hair genes and move on. Using unaturall ways to try to combat hairloss aint worth it at all. Sometimes we gotta grow up and accept things we cant control.
That’s just YOUR opinion and nothing more! If someone wants to move on, good, but not me…I said many times here, I WON’T give up fighting no matter what. I will try whatever passes from my hand to keep what I can keep after my miraculous, life given response that I got from treatments (Finasteride+minoxidil). Going back to this death like I was at 17, is the end. And again, you speak so mindless because you are not balding like I do, you were not like this at 17: , and you probably do not suffer from depression or you even taste how depression feels like.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s just YOUR opinion and nothing more! If someone wants to move on, good, but not me…I said many times here, I WON’T give up fighting no matter what. I will try whatever passes from my hand. Going back to this death like I was at 17, is the end. And again, you speak so mindless because you are not balding like I do, you were not like this at 17: , and you probably did not suffer/suffering from depression..
If i looked like u at your age I would be forced to shave it. Or maybe wear a beanie. I mean ur a lost cause its already game over for you really early in life so its easier to accept it. Stop trying to fix it just move on. Eventually you will accept this in time. Just dont get on hrt. Desperation will make us make very stupid choices. I wish I quit fighting after dutasteride because I recovered my sexual function, but since using finasteride right after dutasteride its been permanent for me now highly likely. Dont play around with your body man its not worth it in the long run. Almas is only 21 or something. At that age the brain is not fully developed and you make stupid choices in life. U become more rational at 25 when brain is fully developed.

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If i looked like u at your age I would be forced to shave it. Or maybe wear a beanie. I mean ur a lost cause its already game over for you really early in life so its easier to accept it. Stop trying to fix it just move on. Eventually you will accept this in time. Just dont get on hrt. Desperation will make us make very stupid choices. I wish I quit fighting after dutasteride because I recovered my sexual function, but since using finasteride right after dutasteride its been permanent for me now highly likely. Dont play around with your body man its not worth it in the long run.
I want to point out different things and you just mentioning hrt like I will start it tomorrow… And of course, shave, accept the death, huh? How idiotic… Until I tried the treatments and saw the miracle of miracles. If I post here my peak results that I got from just Finasteride+minoxidil, you wouldn’t believe it! Of course, now I lost ground again, and I am trying/tried so many other things, to keep this miracle and not go back to death..This curse destroyed my mental health..

I will stop here because the thread will get ruined again. The whole point that I wanted to mention, as before, it’s that NONE SHOULD BYPASS the mental deterioration that this curse can cause. The end.

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to point out different things and you just mentioning hrt like I will start it tomorrow… And of course, shave, accept the death, huh? How idiotic… Until I tried the treatments and saw the miracle of miracles. If I post here my peak results that I got from just Finasteride+minoxidil, you wouldn’t believe it! Of course, now I lost ground again, and I am trying/tried so many other things, to keep this miracle and not go back to death..This curse destroyed my mental health..

I will stop here because the thread will get ruined again. The whole point that I wanted to mention, as before, it’s that NONE SHOULD BYPASS the mental deterioration that this curse can cause. The end.
Well ur on a hrt thread so ye u think of getting on it and grow some nice titties. Good luck in life, im never coming back here again its all pointless and its cancer.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your issues are much greater than hair loss
4E2E89C8-0D8A-4D8D-90EA-039B3B84FB0C.JPEG

0287C847-8818-4227-B502-7954C2786785.JPEG

FBB8BF1B-F003-4C9B-8635-B4AF91FDCAEC.JPEG

edit: the last pic should say 2023 sorry im not fixing it

Last edited:

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So u got no less semen or any ejaculation problems like retrograde? I get that on dutasteride and finasteride and both dont work for me hair wise. I couldnt even Imagine what hrt would do to me. I would never ever use hrt to try to
fix one problem (hairloss) and get 5 new problems from hrt. Trading one problem which happens naturally and destroy my body permanently in 5 different ways hell no. Then I would just keep feeling depressed over my new 5 problems. finasteride has already most likely caused me permanent sexual side effects, it just isnt worth destroying your normal functioning body for hair. Buzz your hair or save up for multiple hair transplants instead of going on hrt like a crazy loon.
I have an orgasm, but no sperm. Again, this is no problem for me.
I don't know what kind of destruction of the body you are talking about. Women live successfully with estradiol. For men, taking estradiol has negative consequences only for the reproductive system, causing infertility (probably temporary)
It comes a time when u realise that u just cant win and should just accept that you just simply got bad hair genes
For me, hair and my appearance mean too much to give up.
Its real miracle some of you haven't roped already.
This would be more likely if we went bald.
I recovered my sexual function
It's a matter of priorities, I have to repeat this all the time. The deformity would ruin my life so much that only death or disability would stop me.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is a stupid logical fallacy that HRT leads to suicide. In fact, the increased rate of suicide among transgender people is due to the fact that HRT does not feminize them enough to make them feel comfortable in their bodies. Their dysphoria continues, and this hopelessness causes suicidal thoughts. However, HRT actually reduces the risk of suicide in transgender people because it reduces dysphoria to a tolerable level.

But idiots incapable of logical thinking saw the statistics about the increased risk of suicide among trans people as a good argument against HRT.
Estradiol itself is not capable of causing suicidal thoughts, otherwise women would commit suicide en masse.

If someone commits suicide on HRT, it is only because they did not get the desired effect.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He’s also very wrong about cancer and the pharmaceutical industry shills. Cancer is better treated holistically
However, you believe that cancer requires treatment if the patient is to live. You don't suggest "Just accept it, you've lost"

I don’t know what all this controversy is about if people who take HRT for hair and have experienced both the pros and cons confirm that for them personally it’s worth it. What are you trying to prove, lol?

Ryuzaki hedeki

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is a stupid logical fallacy that HRT leads to suicide. In fact, the increased rate of suicide among transgender people is due to the fact that HRT does not feminize them enough to make them feel comfortable in their bodies. Their dysphoria continues, and this hopelessness causes suicidal thoughts. However, HRT actually reduces the risk of suicide in transgender people because it reduces dysphoria to a tolerable level.

But idiots incapable of logical thinking saw the statistics about the increased risk of suicide among trans people as a good argument against HRT.
Estradiol itself is not capable of causing suicidal thoughts, otherwise women would commit suicide en masse.

If someone commits suicide on HRT, it is only because they did not get the desired effect.
Where were you on norwood scale when you went on hrt ?

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where were you on norwood scale when you went on hrt ?
I have diffuse + retrograde and Norwood 1 on the growth line.
Actually, it doesn't matter. It is not the degree of baldness that matters, but how it can be treated. If I had known that my baldness would continue despite taking Duta and Bicalutamide, I would have started HRT with Norwood 0 when I had not even started to go bald.