Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Libido is significantly less, but when aroused, the erection occurs as before.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you sexually active?
I've always tended to be asexual, but yes, I can and have had sex since I started using HRT. Of course, decreased libido reduces the desire to have sex. I think less about sex, yet I am able to have it while in a relationship. Therefore, I did not encounter any inconvenience in this regard.

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Arousal cant be same. I jerked off once every few days on estrogen haha. Doesnt matter the amount.

Now on just dutasteride im breaking records, 2-6 times a day…
That's not true. The longer you are on HRT, the better is the libido. I have the same libido now than I had pre HRT after 1 year and 6 months, and the function is literally the same. It was that similar that I did a blood test on December 1 to check if my T and DHT level rised but they didn't, it is just that my body learned to run with E2.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's not true. The longer you are on HRT, the better is the libido. I have the same libido now than I had pre HRT after 1 year and 6 months, and the function is literally the same. It was that similar that I did a blood test on December 1 to check if my T and DHT level rised but they didn't, it is just that my body learned to run with E2.
U litteraly never needed any of those drugs lol. My hair litteraly got thicker after quitting dutasteride.

Last edited:

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think a lot of you here don't suffer from depression and passive suicidal ideations. These, for me, are through the roof! I think you don't really know how hairloss can destroy you mentally.. THIS CURSE can really destroy you, especially if it’s hit you early like me and with severity. I just want to highlight the part of mental health once again because all I hear is for sexual sides, etc... YOU SHOULD NEVER BYPASS HOW MUCH THIS CURSE CAN DETERIORATE YOU MENTALLY..

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think a lot of you here don't suffer from depression and passive suicidal ideations. These, for me, are through the roof! I think you don't really know how hairloss can destroy you mentally.. THIS CURSE can really destroy you, especially if it’s hit you early like me and with severity. I just want to highlight the part of mental health once again because all I hear is for sexual sides, etc... YOU SHOULD NEVER BYPASS HOW MUCH THIS CURSE CAN DETERIORATE YOU MENTALLY..
I've been through this. It was one of the strongest shocks of my life. I can't imagine how I would be able to move on with my life if I hadn't found a way to stop my hair loss. It would have ruined my life. In the face of complete destruction of life, warnings about decreased libido are laughable. This is like a warning that chemotherapy will make you feel weak or lead to temporary baldness. Yes, it's unpleasant, but what is the alternative?

Last edited:

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been through this. It was one of the strongest shocks of my life. I can't imagine how I would be able to move on with my life if I hadn't found a way to stop my hair loss. It would have ruined my life. In the face of complete destruction of life, warnings about decreased libido are laughable.
I TOTALLY AGREE.....

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been through this. It was one of the strongest shocks of my life. I can't imagine how I would be able to move on with my life if I hadn't found a way to stop my hair loss. It would have ruined my life. In the face of complete destruction of life, warnings about decreased libido are laughable. This is like a warning that chemotherapy will make you feel weak or lead to temporary baldness. Yes, it's unpleasant, but what is the alternative?

This curse is natural and happens to most men. Using pills and destroy your body for something that is happening naturally is outrages.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ur comparing apples to oranges here.
This literally follows from your statement.
> Using pills and destroy your body for something that is happening naturally is outrages.
> Cancer is a natural process
> Using pills and destroying your body to cure cancer is a outrages.

At your age, you should know the basics of logic and be able to argue your position in some way other than pressing the “dislike” button on opponent’s arguments.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
This literally follows from your statement.
> Using pills and destroy your body for something that is happening naturally is outrages.
> Cancer is a natural process
> Using pills and destroying your body to cure cancer is a outrages.

At your age, you should know the basics of logic and be able to argue your position in some way other than pressing the “dislike” button on your opponent’s arguments.
No sh*t Sherlock xD. Ur still comparing apples to oranges here. U have to treat cancer or you die but you dont die from hairloss, and hairloss happens more often than cancer. Hairloss isnt suposed to be treated because it doesnt kill you like cancer.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
U have to treat cancer or you die but you dont die from hairloss
It all comes down to how important hair is to a person. Read the title of this thread. It hints.
Hairloss isnt suposed to be treated because it doesnt kill you like cancer.
In this case, only potentially fatal diseases should be treated. I disagree with this view because non-fatal diseases can impair quality of life. For example, acne.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The debate in this thread is pointless because it all comes down to how important his hair is to a person. Further, this importance is compared with what sacrifices a person is willing to make in order to get what he wants. Based on the fact that I have been on HRT for over two years and have not stopped, the benefits outweigh the costs for me.
What is most pointless is attempts to claim that HRT is undesirable in any case. There is no strong argument for this, because, as has been said, for many people hair is so important that depriving it causes enormous suffering, which makes warnings about low libido sound ridiculous in comparison.
I would refuse HRT only in one case: if it was fatal.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
The debate in this thread is pointless because it all comes down to how important his hair is to a person. Further, this importance is compared with what sacrifices a person is willing to make in order to get what he wants. Based on the fact that I have been on HRT for over two years and have not stopped, the benefits outweigh the costs for me.
What is most pointless is attempts to claim that HRT is undesirable in any case. There is no strong argument for this, because, as has been said, for many people hair is so important that depriving it causes enormous suffering, which makes warnings about low libido sound ridiculous in comparison.
I would refuse HRT only in one case: if it was fatal.
If low libido is your only issue on freaking HRT then I applaud u sir. U must be a very androgenic man to begin with. But we all know this isnt true. ;). I remember reading one of your comments saying how hrt has destroyed the look of your body and u were so upset about it.

Last edited:

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If low libido is your only issue on freaking HRT then I applaud u sir. U must be a very androgenic man to begin with. But we all know this isnt true. ;). I remember reading one of your comments saying how hrt has destroyed the look of your body and u were so upset about it.
As I said, the only downside to HRT for me is the change in body composition. This disadvantage is insignificant compared to baldness.
The only drawback of estradiol for me is the enlargement of my hips. This is a much smaller disadvantage than baldness. Enlargement of the hips is almost imperceptible from the outside, but baldness changes the appearance in a radical and irreversible way.