Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

JPLC

My Regimen
Reaction score
Angie I would take oral minoxidil with spironolactone to reduce the accumulation of fluids

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been wanting to try Oral...but I'm terrified it'll fry my heart.
How have you been feeling while taking it? You do a low dose?
Nope no different other than general hair quality looks better, like my curls are looking more defined in some spots.
On the bottle it says max daily does should not exceed 100mg per day. So 10 is not even close to critical levels, while good enough for hair.

cedrickiller

Reaction score
I heard about the use of an anti-aromatase (amiridex) to avoid the undesirable effects of the use of spironolactone

What do you think? is it used if combined with cypro?

transam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope no different other than general hair quality looks better, like my curls are looking more defined in some spots.
On the bottle it says max daily does should not exceed 100mg per day. So 10 is not even close to critical levels, while good enough for hair.
cool. Once i can find some, I'll grab it.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think Ive ever showed what my head looks like from behind

P_20190129_192630_vHDR_Auto_1.jpg

Pacahontas

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, hello!!! I'm a woman 32 years old! I have androgenetic alopecia because of high androgens! Now I'm on Bicalutamide and apply minoxidil once per night, I have not got hair loss now, but no regrow, I have so thing hair, please help me how to make regrow ! My DGT was very high , now it's ok, but I'm already bald

Pacahontas

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is my photos

Attachments

• IMG_5651.JPG
    IMG_5651.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 452
  • IMG_5654.JPG
    IMG_5654.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 512
  • IMG_5655.JPG
    IMG_5655.JPG
    102.5 KB · Views: 515
  • IMG_5656.JPG
    IMG_5656.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 517

Pacahontas

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know that I have Androgenetic Alopecia because of trihogram, and bicalutamid works good, in the blood androgens are lower now, and I have not got hair loss no more, but it's so thin and I need a regrowth

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know that I have Androgenetic Alopecia because of trihogram, and bicalutamid works good, in the blood androgens are lower now, and I have not got hair loss no more, but it's so thin and I need a regrowth
You should talk to @Georgie. She is a woman and also suffers from androgenetic alopecia. She got a lot of experience too.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Now I'm on Bicalutamide and apply minoxidil once per night, I have not got hair loss now, but no regrow, I have so thing hair, please help me how to make regrow !
how long have you taken bica?

Pacahontas

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm thinking only about hair, feel so bald, upset ... my DGT was 2500, than 700, now 140 - shedding stoped thank God, but I think I have fibrosis, and hair can not grow , I don't know what to do, also they r so thin, I even don't see it well

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
For 4 month , also I take 5 mg of Gidrocortizone. Please help me, doctors are stupid here, I'm from Ukraine
you probably should give bica a bit more time

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm thinking only about hair, feel so bald, upset ... my DGT was 2500, than 700, now 140 - shedding stoped thank God, but I think I have fibrosis, and hair can not grow , I don't know what to do, also they r so thin, I even don't see it well
do you take any birth control?

Pacahontas

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, I don't take it, maybe I need to try, but I afraid of side affects, Bical is so soft for me, what do U think, is it possible to grow hair terminal after 8 years ?

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, I don't take it, maybe I need to try, but I afraid of side affects, Bical is so soft for me, what do U think, is it possible to grow hair terminal after 8 years ?
Dont, sometimes birthcontrol can cause hairloss in women, that's why I asked. its strong synthetic E but lowers natural E production.

I say you should give bica until at least the 6 months mark and see. It doesn't lower T/DhT , bica increases sex hormones.. but blocks the androgen receptor.

Some more things you could try is switching to oral minoxidil, or cyproterone acecate.. topical estrogen, topical progesterone.