Explain How This sh*t Happened. Subhuman Bald Ethnik Married Model.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont know how people control 'love' love starts with infatuation intense attraction both physically and emotionally mentally...this happens (for me) very quickly..within a month or two although of course i keep it to myself..but i dont think i am anomaly in this...you can fall out of that love/infatuation quickly as well though.

But how does dating with intention 'I'm not going to fall in love' actually work?

Im 45 that never worked for me. Its either love or not love regardless what i plan.
The pattern has been date for a few weeks, then have sex, then break up after 4-8 weeks, before any love can form.

Its tragic but I am clear with everyone that I leave the uk in 9 months.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
when people talk of love at first sight they just mean intense infatuation with someone at first site.

when this infatuation is mutual its pretty f*****g awesome.

it's like both people are freebasing off one another.

I don't know about love at first site but definitely infatuation.

When I met my last girlfriend off tinder I was completely smitten by her within minutes of meeting her. 2 weeks after we met and were hanging out 5 days a week she told me that she loved me.

Obviously I don't believe that.. it was obviously infatuation. After about 2 months though I definitely felt in my heart that I loved her.. it's really weird how it works.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

When I met my last girlfriend off tinder I was completely smitten by her within minutes of meeting her. 2 weeks after we met and were hanging out 5 days a week she told me that she loved me.

Obviously I don't believe that.. it was obviously infatuation. After about 2 months though I definitely felt in my heart that I loved her.. it's really weird how it works.

I've never been infatuated at first sight.

I might just be uptight, but even infatuation takes me a bit of time, it has since I was a kid. The fastest I can recall since is maybe a few hours.

You guys get to have some fun experiences.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've never been infatuated at first sight.

I might just be uptight, but even infatuation takes me a bit of time, it has since I was a kid. The fastest I can recall since is maybe a few hours.

You guys get to have some fun experiences.

There's no better feeling when your insanely into someone and the feelings are reciprocated.

Hnnnnnnnnnnng

When will it be mine turn again

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
There's no better feeling when your insanely into someone and the feelings are reciprocated.

Hnnnnnnnnnnng

When will it be mine turn again

Are you still going to Italy in a couple months to meet that ex?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Venice California!

Oh, lol.

Hey, if you wouldn't mind, try swiping in California and see if you get a large number of better matches.

That happened to me last week, I got far, far more good matches. I'd like someone else to try it as an experiment.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh, lol.

Hey, if you wouldn't mind, try swiping in California and see if you get a large number of better matches.

That happened to me last week, I got far, far more good matches. I'd like someone else to try it as an experiment.

I shoukd give it a shot

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The pattern has been date for a few weeks, then have sex, then break up after 4-8 weeks, before any love can form.

Its tragic but I am clear with everyone that I leave the uk in 9 months.

okay but love is not something you can control happening..you may get bitten by it.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

infatuation is a kind of a 'love'. When we are infatuated we can become attached to them.

i mean what is love? a deep romantic or sexual attraction to someone, a great interest or pleasure in something/someone-- i mean it all fits in with infatuation as well.

Difference between love and infatuation, i think the way most of us use it, is not the difference in intensity of feeling BUT the longevity of it.

I mean this is all debatable of course.

Do we really love someone or love the way we feel with them?

After all its our brains chemistry telling us what to like and desire. Has to do with our pleasure centers i am sure.

can take the romance right out of it.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think I might care more about personality than I realize.

I've been bingeing Grey's Anatomy lately, the later seasons, and there's a decent correlation between the personalities of the characters and whom I find find most attractive.

The actress playing Jo Wilson is arguably the most classically beautiful woman on the show, but she's not doing it for me, in part because the writers are giving her nothing to do:
camilla-luddington.jpg

Caterina Scorsone is likely not as pretty, but she gets a lot more to do and shows more personality:
greys-anatomy-season-12-caterina-scorsone-amelia-shepherd-750x522.jpg

[I did not make a great effort to find the best picture of either one, though i did try to get a recent picture.]