Explain How This sh*t Happened. Subhuman Bald Ethnik Married Model.

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I may have star wars memorabilia, but on the bright side I had to look up what a horcrux is.
yea even Harry also had a great difficulty in understanding Horcruxes- chasing Prof. Slughorn and his memories but dave you are lucky, you know, you just googled. So give credit to Potter.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
What's wrong with knowing what a horcrux is :rolleyes:
Being a nerd works better for women than for men.

o-HARRY-POTTER-NERD-570.jpg

HPgeek.jpg

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
came here in the Impact Section to see how guys struggle in their lives due to hair loss #COPE
but instead saw this and died a little more inside

giphy.gif
i masturbated to masochistic femdom for the 8 billionth time last night

also still perfecting my waifu/top fictional females list

all the while still living with my mom at 23

that shud more than compensate for the #slayers brah

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Say men at their bachelor party :D
This kind of thing happened to all of us - did someone thought about investigating a causal link between commitment phobia and hair loss? No? No one?
Well I'm commitment phobic but a lot of it is because i'm moving back to Vietnam in the winter and I cant form a serious relationship in the UK. I end relationships after a month because I don't want to fall in love and then have to leave the country.

Its a really weird situation but I am trying not to be too hard on myself.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
be careful brah use both hands
Masturbation_use_both_hands.jpg

sounds like you have a lot of hair
anyway wtf is waifu's fullform.

WHAT A COPE
meanwhile #slayers looking at you like
images
lol a waifu is a fictional female who is your fantasy girlfriend . almost always refers to ones from anime though

and lmfao just going to show theres super incellism here to makeup for the slayerism :cool:

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
i masturbated to masochistic femdom for the 8 billionth time last night

also still perfecting my waifu/top fictional females list

all the while still living with my mom at 23

that shud more than compensate for the #slayers brah

The problem with having Elise Sutton as your homepage is that people will laugh at you if they borrow your computer.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem with having Elise Sutton as your homepage is that people will laugh at you if they borrow your computer.
honestly a lot of these femdom stars are actually pretty fuckin cool, and smart too. i like to watch the interviews

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Before losing my libido I was on the verge of the furry/futanari abyss. :D

Just kidding, I had low libido even before and almost never masturbated anyway.
furrys scare even me lol

and damn idk how you could do that, although i guess if you always had it then you wouldn't know what its like. bating is one of my favorite things ever

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've always struggled with severe depression, self-hatred and anxiety, and they didn't help at all. I guess finasteride was the coup de grace.
damn im sorry. i know the feelings ofc. f*****g coping, coping and coping

thats what i do. you do have a good career at least. take it from a guy too mentally ill to work, the guilt and shame associated with it suck, and the way society sees you

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
from slayertalk about cocaine on panties, f*****g on the hood of girl's car on previous page

to inceltalk about jerking on this page

Hairloss Impact

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I'm commitment phobic but a lot of it is because i'm moving back to Vietnam in the winter and I cant form a serious relationship in the UK. I end relationships after a month because I don't want to fall in love and then have to leave the country.

Its a really weird situation but I am trying not to be too hard on myself.

I dont know how people control 'love' love starts with infatuation intense attraction both physically and emotionally mentally...this happens (for me) very quickly..within a month or two although of course i keep it to myself..but i dont think i am anomaly in this...you can fall out of that love/infatuation quickly as well though.

But how does dating with intention 'I'm not going to fall in love' actually work?

Im 45 that never worked for me. Its either love or not love regardless what i plan.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont know how people control 'love' love starts with infatuation intense attraction both physically and emotionally mentally...this happens (for me) very quickly..within a month or two although of course i keep it to myself..but i dont think i am anomaly in this...you can fall out of that love/infatuation quickly as well though.

But how does dating with intention 'I'm not going to fall in love' actually work?

Im 45 that never worked for me. Its either love or not love regardless what i plan.

The same timeline applies to me in my experience.

I don't believe in love at first sight.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The same timeline applies to me in my experience.

I don't believe in love at first sight.

when people talk of love at first sight they just mean intense infatuation with someone at first site.

when this infatuation is mutual its pretty f*****g awesome.

it's like both people are freebasing off one another.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
when people talk of love at first sight they just mean intense infatuation with someone at first site.

when this infatuation is mutual its pretty f*****g awesome.

it's like both people are freebasing off one another.

ugly people can have only one-directional first sight love, lol – that's why ugly people cope with "I don't believe in first sight love;))"

only two attractive people can have bi-directional first sight love