Explain How This sh*t Happened. Subhuman Bald Ethnik Married Model.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Q9LJaJi.png

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
OP one question why you won't shave ur head and take his place near that girl

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
subhuman? he's a good looking guy. secondly, he's rich... like the other poster said, there is absolutly no story here.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
after watching that video, i think it's time for to leave this forum and enjoy life. Some guys are so lucky and here we are .....

fq5qz7a.gif

Is this the first time you have seen a bald man with a good looking girl? There are other examples as well. Baldness is a death sentence for your dating life only if you look ugly bald. There are those who look good. They do just fine. Although, I wouldn't really call the guy in the video above good looking. He is just average.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Baldhurts , you look better than this guy and can get even better looking women.

I appreciate your faith in me @pjhair but I don't think so.

This guy clearly has good looks/MONEY/STATUS

I don't have money and status, and I don't think I ever will.. unless I somehow end up going on a tear with my MMA and end up in the UFC (just lol)

I'm going for the police and starting salary for a constable here is 60k. After 2 years your in the 80s then if you decide to go detective you can make in the low 100.

This guy can clearly provide a lifestyle like lavish trips/gifts/and material things.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I appreciate your faith in me @pjhair but I don't think so.

This guy clearly has good looks/MONEY/STATUS

I don't have money and status, and I don't think I ever will.. unless I somehow end up going on a tear with my MMA and end up in the UFC (just lol)

I'm going for the police and starting salary for a constable here is 60k. After 2 years your in the 80s then if you decide to go detective you can make in the low 100.

This guy can clearly provide a lifestyle like lavish trips/gifts/and material things.

You are far above him in looks. Money and status are only used to compensate for looks anyway. With your looks, you don't need to use money or status to attract women. But you do need money to have a good, peaceful and stable life. I am happy to know that you have planned out a career path to take care of that.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are far above him in looks. Money and status are only used to compensate for looks anyway. With your looks, you don't need to use money or status to attract women. But you do need money to have a good, peaceful and stable life. I am happy to know that you have planned out a career path to take care of that.

Police has been my dream career since I was 9 or 10. Having a few family members in the service helps as well. Hope it happens for me. Thanks my friend.

samantha3333

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And the girl is 6.5/10 at best. Heavy makeup at all times and fake boobs? Please.

samantha3333

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Weird how guys on here hate on how women are justified to wear fake sh*t while calling them hot.

Don't get me wrong. I crush on guys that a lot of men think are, "incredibly average" a lot of times. It kinda makes me wonder the whole "natural beauty" is just a load of crap. Men with fake hair are laughed at while women with another face and fake boobs are called hot.

samantha3333

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The cynical side of me just thinks maybe it's really time to give up and wear fake sh*t/hair like a lot of these women do because I'm just too tired of this f*****g illness.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Weird how guys on here hate on how women are justified to wear fake sh*t while calling them hot.

Don't get me wrong. I crush on guys that a lot of men think are, "incredibly average" a lot of times. It kinda makes me wonder the whole "natural beauty" is just a load of crap. Men with fake hair are laughed at while women with another face and fake boobs are called hot.
She's hot all around, I can only speak for myself but, I don't care if her boobs are fake as long as they look good.
Also she's not all makeup, here's a video of her with no makeup. She's really incredibly good looking, no ifs, ands, or buts about it.
GLOW
L
O
W

samantha3333

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol at you thinking this is no makeup.

Anyway, again, I can see how the opposite sex can be attracted to her. Like how I was attracted to guys who guys think "erh no"

I'm just having a bad day.