Explain How This sh*t Happened. Subhuman Bald Ethnik Married Model.

shookwun

Reaction score
I was going to cook for her. It works because I told her I'm excited to finally have furniture -- the f*****g moving company is 3 months late in bringing my stuff over.

I can also prove to her I'm listening by including some of the random meal items she's said she liked -- wine, very chocolatey dessert, Arab food..

Women seem to be impressed of a man listens to do much as one word they say. What I think this means is that they go out with a lot of Chad's who don't listen to a word they say and then f*** them. The other guys are awkward nerds who have never been on a date before and are too mesmerized to listen to anything.

I don't know really. But I've gotten "oh you were listening!" a few times in my life and it's a very weird compliment.
trust me from experience, dont f*** her or try and get in her pants if you actually want to be with her.

dont take her into your room either.

chill in the living room afterwards, and make out. If she takes your dick out to suck, well that's on her.

f*** her on the third date.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was going to cook for her. It works because I told her I'm excited to finally have furniture -- the f*****g moving company is 3 months late in bringing my stuff over.

I can also prove to her I'm listening by including some of the random meal items she's said she liked -- wine, very chocolatey dessert, Arab food..

Women seem to be impressed of a man listens to do much as one word they say. What I think this means is that they go out with a lot of Chad's who don't listen to a word they say and then f*** them. The other guys are awkward nerds who have never been on a date before and are too mesmerized to listen to anything.

I don't know really. But I've gotten "oh you were listening!" a few times in my life and it's a very weird compliment.

My ex girlfriend was a ton of fun to go on dates with. I think that's why I still miss her a little to this day. We would go to the arcade and just having a ton of fun together despite both of us being 27 and the oldest people there.

Only girlfriend I had that actually came to one of my fights and seeing her there gave me that extra little bit of edge.

Sharing a 26 of JD, laying on the couch watching movies...

f*** right in the feels.

shookwun

Reaction score
My ex girlfriend was a ton of fun to go on dates with. I think that's why I still miss her a little to this day. We would go to the arcade and just having a ton of fun together despite both of us being 27 and the oldest people there.

Only girlfriend I had that actually came to one of my fights and seeing her there gave me that extra little bit of edge.

f*** right in the feels.

Snorting cocaine of her thighs, right close to the panties.

Kissing her panties : vagina right afterwards
feels

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

f*** right in the feels.
the girls dont get wet seeing you fight? the girls (especially ring girls) at ufc fights are fine as hell. and the wives and girlfriends of ufc fighters are ALWAYS fine. ring girls are honestly hotter than any cheerleaders i see. it is the most masculine sport, pure direct physical competition

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
the girls dont get wet seeing you fight? the girls (especially ring girls) at ufc fights are fine as hell. and the wives and girlfriends of ufc fighters are ALWAYS fine. ring girls are honestly hotter than any cheerleaders i see. it is the most masculine sport, pure direct physical competition

There's always a TON of dime pieces sitting cageside, but I don't think they get wet watching. I never did party after a fight tho. My teammates and coaches would always crack open a nice bottle back stage and we would drink and just a chill time.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
no im talking about how you "spit game" so to speak. did you call exactly 3.212 days later or something? talk medium volume with just the right amount of eye contact? drugged her?

I'm glad to be turning this forum into junior high.

Me: I kissed a girl tonight, and on a separate note I got a lot of likes on facebook.
Four other people and counting: Let's review this in detail.

Anyway it hasn't been 3.212 days it was tonight. I texted her 30 minutes after to ask if she got home safe, given the cold and the bad drivers (two things we discussed tonight). I might call her in a couple days to make plans, with a brief text tomorrow letting her know that I had a good time.

We went to the museum 90 minutes before it closed, which is good because 90 minutes is the maximum most people can spend in a museum. We then went to get dinner, then we went to watch Lego Batman.

You should all watch Lego Batman, it's pretty great. Lego Batman is like @Dench57's posts, hundreds of jokes with many of them landing. In this case the jokes mostly make fun of Batman, rather than making fun of @blackg, but that's fine it fits the movie.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

This is what @Baldhurts wants in a woman:

11_Talia_Shire.jpg

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's always a TON of dime pieces sitting cageside, but I don't think they get wet watching. I never did party after a fight tho. My teammates and coaches would always crack open a nice bottle back stage and we would drink and just a chill time.

one of my ex boyfriend in my 20s was a boxer

he would not let me go to any of his fights.

i think looking back they may have been illegal fights and he was hiding that from me.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
one of my ex boyfriend in my 20s was a boxer

he would not let me go to any of his fights.

i think looking back they may have been illegal fights and he was hiding that from me.

its hard having loved ones come to an event like that. The pressure to not let people down who have spent over $80.00 to come watch is huge.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you guys think I should hide some of this prior to having people over?

J/k

f*****g LOL

Yes. Protect it like it's your f*****g horcrux

Must protect that image of effortless masculine beauty. A tooth brush and stick of deodorant sitting out in the open will suffice

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm glad to be turning this forum into junior high.

Me: I kissed a girl tonight, and on a separate note I got a lot of likes on facebook.
Four other people and counting: Let's review this in detail.

Anyway it hasn't been 3.212 days it was tonight. I texted her 30 minutes after to ask if she got home safe, given the cold and the bad drivers (two things we discussed tonight). I might call her in a couple days to make plans, with a brief text tomorrow letting her know that I had a good time.

We went to the museum 90 minutes before it closed, which is good because 90 minutes is the maximum most people can spend in a museum. We then went to get dinner, then we went to watch Lego Batman.

You should all watch Lego Batman, it's pretty great. Lego Batman is like @Dench57's posts, hundreds of jokes with many of them landing. In this case the jokes mostly make fun of Batman, rather than making fun of @blackg, but that's fine it fits the movie.
Just in case you were bored of kiss reports - I got laid last night.

We'd been dating for a while and last night it finally happened. Its a weird one because we are both leaving the country this year so we both admitted before we had sex that we cant have a relationship.

I think the plan is to just date until she leaves in May.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree, David, hide your Rogaine-Horcrux in your Chamber of Secrets (I'm talking about the closet where you keep strange objects that may ruin your reputation, like Unforgivable p*rn or Star Wars memorabilia).

I may have star wars memorabilia, but on the bright side I had to look up what a horcrux is.