Experiences With Drinking Liquid Minoxidil ( With/without Finasteride )

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You’d kill to have his or my face. I have no doubt you’re ugly af and now that you’re drinking minoxidil you must be grotesque. However yeah, you still have the audacity to judge with some mind blowing arrogance. You need a good beating and I’m sure this will all go away. I can’t imagine what a spoiled miserable brat you must be IRL

I wouldn’t kill to have his face, I would kill myself however because such a masculine appearance would make me miserable. Please beat me daddy

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t wanna shock u but I’m a bodybuilder with virtually zero gyno and minimal fat & water retention genetically, since all I got from Finasteride was a temporary case of lipomastia that went completely away after 6 months of busting my *** dieting, working out and balancing my hormones.

View attachment 136986
Genetically, you are a bad troll and i'm wasting my time with you. You are an impotent fugly with gyno. I have no interest in you anymore. You are boring me, don't talk to me or tag me you plague.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was using 0.25ml of kirkland liquid which is 12.5mg for a while and saw no difference compared to 10mg pills i take. The only person that we know who used topical minoxidil orally for a prolonged period is Anxiousandy and he got good results, i think pills are better but drinking topically will work just fine from my experience.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was using 0.25ml of kirkland liquid which is 12.5mg for a while and saw no difference compared to 10mg pills i take. The only person that we know who used topical minoxidil orally for a prolonged period is Anxiousandy and he got good results, i think pills are better but drinking topically will work just fine from my experience.

Hopefully I won’t be drinking the liquid for a prolonged amount of time, hopefully I will have the pills by then... o_O

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can’t imagine what state your face must be dude. This is going to age you so fast and cause heart problems within 2 years :/

My face is fine, i have a good skincare regimen though so that might help, as for heart issues i intend on lowering my dosage from 10mg to 5mg anyway, i think as long as you have no existing heart problems 5mg should be fine for most. I should add i have been using oral minoxidil since october 2018, results haven't been drastic or anything but an improvement for sure.

Last edited:

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No it doesn’t. Other hormones are responsible on a cellular level for it. Low testosterone in young males is detrimental to their skin elasticity and thickness. Thin skin isn’t good for you. What you’re experiencing is puffiness due to estrogen and water retention. Sure, eliminating DHT will feminize one’s face but understand that you’re putting exogenous hormones into your body. Feminization isn’t making you younger, it’s making you more into a female. Everyone gets wrinkles and everyone ages.

Testosterone makes you more prone to deep wrinkles because it thickens your skin, therefore it creates deeper wrinkles on places such as the forehead. You always notice males having a creek in their forehead compared to women due to a difference in skin thickness. Eliminating DHT doesn’t feminise the face since you still have testosterone, in fact the levels of testosterone increase to make up for the lack of DHT. Feminisation barely occurs with estradiol, it de-masculinises you and makes you appear years younger if you use it at later ages. Which is why transgender women end up requiring facial feminisation surgery to look feminine.

1knox1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where does the "men age like wine, women age like milk" come form then?

If a man keeps his hair, he looks better than most women in old age.

Men can get away with wrinkles and salt and pepper hair though - society classes that as distinguished and a ‘silver fox’ look.

Men could age even better if they used sunscreen more.
Men tend not to look after their skin as much as women do.
They do more outdoor jobs with more exposure to the sun and most don’t wear sunscreen, which is a massive factor in aging.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I don’t know where that saying came from, I’m guessing a man came up with that saying. Men age like a low-quality leather sofa, and society see it as ‘maturing into a man’. I see men purposely wrinkle their forehead because it gives them a more masculine appearance, when in reality it turns their forehead into a creek. Look at Bridge, he looked in his 30s before using HRT, and afterwards he looks like he’s 19 - 22.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I agree with this. Despite what women may tell you in person, they make fun of balding men. Even in their mid to upper 40s n even 50s- they always mention it behind their back n laugh. This is good looking (for their age) women anyway. If you have even an nw2 in your mid 40s, n average with everything else, you'll be considered good looking. While a mid 40s woman who's average, is just an old worn out hag.

StevenGerrard

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

good lord, what a cherry pick.

yes, let's compare (arguably) the most famous and successful actor (Cruise) out there who not only was able to stay in shape but also kept all of hair to a depressed later-in-life lesbian (Kelly McGillis) who hasn't worked in a major Hollywood production in nearly 30 years

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Testosterone doesn’t increase from taking antiandrogens. It does briefly at start and then starts dropping. Also, SHBG blows up and your total T levels mean sh*t because your free T now is low af. The free bio available T is what matters and its value comes from dividing total T with SHBG (medical centers measure it that way too). Idk how many fcuking times I have to type this for people to grasp it.

Testosterone does increase on finasteride in attempt to make up for the lack of DHT, which may conclude why some people experience sexual side effects and some people don’t.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They all do plastic surgeries and they all wear make up by professionals. Go check Gwyneth when she was dating Brad Pitt, u’ll see how “clear” her skin was. And total testosterone rises IN THE BEGINNING DUE TO THE BLOCKING OF DHT SO MORE OF IT IS LEFT TO BE DISTRIBUTED IN ESTROGEN THATS WHY YOUR ESTROGEN RISES TOO PARTIALLY. WITH THE RISE OF SHBG, YOUR BIOAVAILABLE TESTOSTERONE DECREASES SO ANY “PLUS” YOU TALK ABOUT ISNT THERE BECAUSE BIOAVAILABLE T IS WHAT DOES IT, NOT TOTAL TESTOSTERONE LEVELS. FINASTERIDE ALSO ELIMINATES PROGESTERONE AND REPLACES IT AS EXOGENOUS PROGESTERONE SIMILARLY TO NOR19 ROIDS THATS WHY YOU GET GYNO, IT ISNT FROM E2.

I hope now you can read, next time I’ll make the font twenty times bigger, don’t test me.

That’s interesting, because the last time I checked, male celebrities wear makeup and have surgeries too. I’m not reading the part in capital letters, you can lower case them.