EVERYONE Will Get Finasteride Side-Effects Eventually

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol..... look at the little autistic Egyptian, still trying to square off to everyone...

angry-kid-ice-cream.gif
You're just not funny man, I'm serious. It's kinda cringe tbh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
First of all you're an idiot. You're a NW6, finasteride won't do anything. Those few thin hairs left are not important for a future transplant. And look up Zarev, there's hope for you without having to take that hormonal poison.

And you're an even bigger retard if you think fina is safe or won't have any side effects, this thread is FULL of studies that show the reality of finasteride.

Typical coping, emotional arguments from desperate baldies who wish fina to be safe... Forum's full of this cope.
According to you,anyone who uses finasteride is an idiot.WTF?

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
According to you,anyone who uses finasteride is an idiot.WTF?
Lol....The Great & Powerful OZ, has replied to your post.

You heard it here first folks he 'respects' all of us guys who are aware of the risks and have chosen to do what's best for ourselves.

hallelujah

Reactions: 300

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cool like I just said,

Pigeonsperg must respect me then, I've stated my position from day one.

Quote.png

I guess spergs tend to conclude trolling people with Aspergers, is an indication of not being aware of risks.

Last edited:

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, he's an idiot for taking it when he's a NW6, that means almost everything is gone. Fina is only good for maintenance. Better to not take it and just get a transplant like he already planned.

Now what do I think of people taking fina in general? Most are just ignorant about what finasteride actually does to your body and all of the cascading functions it inhibits. Then we have a small part who is willfully ignorant, mostly found on forums and tressless. They ignore the new scientific knowledge and cope with old, incomplete studies funded by special interest groups. Then we also have another, even smaller group who acknowledges the dangers of fina but still choose to take it even when they experience negative side effects like @Caillou , but hairloss is a bigger issue to them and I completely understand them, also the only group I respect and doesn't try to cope like other groups.

So according to you, maintaining a Norwood level to get best possible results out of your hair transplant and be able to use concealers in the meantime while saving up for best hair transplant doctors is idiotic. The smartest thing is to let the hairloss progress to nw7 (perhaps) and then do hair transplants that may or may not give you full coverage even!, forget density.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
So according to you, maintaining a Norwood level to get best possible results out of your hair transplant and be able to use concealers in the meantime while saving up for best hair transplant doctors is idiotic. The smartest thing is to let the hairloss progress to nw7 (perhaps) and then do hair transplants that may or may not give you full coverage even!, forget density.
Lol Bad luck Hairful, you just got PigeonRolled as well

I guess the repetitive putdown of the week is the word downplaying.

downplaying.png

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol Scratch that, maybe its cognitive.

Cognitive.png

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol.....Why do I always get the feeling Deja vu?

cognitive2.png

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol........why do people with Aspergers always think they are in an argument?

How can you have an argument about another person's personal choice?

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
I read this the other day which sums this thread up.

''If your high-functioning student with autism uses repetitive verbal arguments and/or repetitive verbal questions, you need to interrupt what can become a continuing, repetitive litany. Continually responding in a logical manner or arguing back seldom stops this behavior.''

https://www.iidc.indiana.edu/irca/a...oning student,back seldom stops this behavior.

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Studies (TM) have shown that both finasteride use and non-use can lead to severe autism in online discussions. Physicians are advised to discuss this risk with their patients.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Studies (TM) have shown that both finasteride use and non-use can lead to severe autism in online discussions. Physicians are advised to discuss this risk with their patients.
That's why I always type in an NBC suit, in case their autism is contagious.

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
TLDR finasteride will make your face fall off, your penis shrivel, your brain tumorize, and your dreams, ambition and zest for life fade to black. Your inner organs will start eating each other, and maybe you'll die like Barry Convex near the end Videodrome.

Still arguably better than male pattern baldness.

Last edited:

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, do you mind sharing your thoughts on it and how long have you been using it for?
I've been using it for 2 days now, noticed some annoying chest pain/burns and dark circles, but I take a very high dose and I plan on decreasing it. There was a guy on tressless called CumShotDiva who got astonishing results by drinking the liquid and I follow in his footsteps

It's not recommended to drink the liquid though, you should take the pills instead but I can't get my hands on them unfortunately

kalib

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been using it for 2 days now, noticed some annoying chest pain/burns and dark circles, but I take a very high dose and I plan on decreasing it. There was a guy on tressless called CumShotDiva who got astonishing results by drinking the liquid and I follow in his footsteps

It's not recommended to drink the liquid though, you should take the pills instead but I can't get my hands on them unfortunately
Thanks, so you have just switched. I thought you have been on it for a while. I am curious as I have started Finasteride again after a 5 year break, my hair got very thin and the thought of losing all my hair made me get back on it. It has severe sexual side effects for me however they mainly went away as I stopped using it. But I really don't want to be on it for this reason and I want to switch to Minoxidil if it is a good alternative.