Everyone That Wanted To See My sh*t Results On Finasteride - Here You Go

g.i joey

Reaction score
Lol i only actually looked at your pics when i got home. i actually believe this chick sent you her pic. shes ugly as f***

View attachment 59269

i would rather shag your ugly *** mum than hook up with this f*****g mess

the state of her lol

This girl was a freak, have you ever had a woman suck your coxk and finger herself with your toes at the same time? Doubt it, well she did

I'm telling you man, my sex life is only something you can dream of having.

Attachments

• IMG_3155.PNG
    IMG_3155.PNG
    195.4 KB · Views: 166

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
g.i joey's weekly beef

who's next?

g.i joey

Reaction score
im guessing you don't have any proof of you even being in the presence of a woman and her acknowledging you, poor kid, oops poor man, you sad sad man. Anyways lay off the keyboard, you're gonna need your right hand for a looooonnnngggg loooonngg time.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ouch..

Considering you ACTUALLY look like a penis that wears makeup on its head.

Ouch baldy, ouch.

dude if i showed you how handsome i was you would hang yourself

genes fucked my hair

genes fucked you completely

you gay *** nerd

lololol

g.i joey

Reaction score
dude if i showed you how handsome i was you would hang yourself

genes fucked my hair

genes fucked you completely

you gay *** nerd

lololol

I don't care how handsome your mom tells you you are. Jesus Christ man you're fkn 30, start acting it.

Now you can ramble on all you'd like, but I provided solid proof of what my relationship with woman look like, countless times, if you want any credibility please do the same. If not, you clearly are the sad frustrated pathetic homo you're speaking of. Proof, something you nerds behind your keyboards can't provide.

Let me guess, next post will be you calling me gay and a nerd, yet no proof will be posted.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't care how handsome your mom tells you you are. Jesus Christ man you're fkn 30, start acting it.

Now you can ramble on all you'd like, but I provided solid proof of what my relationship with woman look like, countless times, if you want any credibility please do the same. If not, you clearly are the sad frustrated pathetic homo you're speaking of. Proof, something you nerds behind your keyboards can't provide.

Let me guess, next post will be you calling me gay and a nerd, yet no proof will be posted.

as immature and childish as i can be i have the f*****g class not to post pictures of girls i hook with up on a f*****g open forum. just a sad desperate act by a weak beta clown

g.i joey

Reaction score
you can suck my gorgeous dick any time you want homeboy

Listen ugly, are we done here or what? You don't have to keep repeating yourself, proof shows you're an ugly baldie who can't even block out someone's number and prove to me that you even TEXT a woman on a day to day basis that somewhat desires you, I have nothing more to say to a grown pedophile looking 30 year old bald pathetic loser who strives off applying makeup to his oily gross scalp in order to walk out of the door. Your personality doesn't fit the bald look at all. When I think of what @sunchyme1 looks like this is what I think.

Have fun with your sad life

Attachments

• IMG_3156.PNG
    IMG_3156.PNG
    244.3 KB · Views: 192

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Listen ugly, are we done here or what? You don't have to keep repeating yourself, proof shows you're an ugly baldie who can't even block out someone's number and prove to me that you even TEXT a woman on a day to day basis that somewhat desires you, I have nothing more to say to a grown pedophile looking 30 year old bald pathetic loser who strives off applying makeup to his oily gross scalp in order to walk out of the door. Your personality doesn't fit the bald look at all. When I think of what @sunchyme1 looks like this is what I think.

Have fun with your sad life

lol to @ing me you f*****g retard. your already quoting my post

who the f*** is that guy?

hes far too handsome to sucking your ugly *** dick