My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmaoo you're a joke man

New-Gay-Army-Uniform-84900.jpg

g.i joey

Reaction score
you are gay as f*** joey baby

serious denial going on here

bruh, i can guarantee its over a year you don't get laid, id bet a huge amount of money on that. Who wants to f*** a pedo looking 30 year old baldy with makeup smeared all over his head. You can think what you will about me. But I KNOW in real life you're just some bald ghost who's longing for anyone male or female to give you the time of day. I bet you'd be on a dry spell even if you were gay.

g.i joey

Reaction score
My life is one peasants like you can only dream about @sunchyme1 the best part about this is I get in 2 weeks what you will never get in your life

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
My life is one peasants like you can only dream about @sunchyme1 the best part about this is I get in 2 weeks what you will never get in your life

Lol you sad little geek posting 'proof' of your imaginary conquests. I honestly feel sorry you at this point.

Dude your a straight up nerd who clearly has issues with his sexuality. Hence all this tough guy gi Jane bullshit. f*****g lol man. You even wear clothes to match it. You ain't fooling no one homeboy

You are GAY AS f***

g.i joey

Reaction score
Lol you sad little geek posting 'proof' of your imaginary conquests. I honestly feel sorry you at this point.

Dude your a straight up nerd who clearly has issues with his sexuality. Hence all this tough guy gi Jane bullshit. f*****g lol man. You even wear clothes to match it. You ain't fooling no one homeboy

You are GAY AS f***

Anyways peasant, have a good life, although I doubt you will. Peace

I'm glad you think they're imaginary, just shows how unachiebable this is for you :)

Last edited:

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks brother, it's about over 2 month/ I started hitting the gym again seriously, but my diet is a fkn mess. Gotta find dat der willpower to not be on a permabulk haha.
Diet game gotta be strong mayne. When I first started lifting I gained like 40 lbs in 6 months I bulked the f*** up haha. Bad idea, on a current lean bulk and never looked as good or have been as strong.

g.i joey

Reaction score
Diet game gotta be strong mayne. When I first started lifting I gained like 40 lbs in 6 months I bulked the f*** up haha. Bad idea, on a current lean bulk and never looked as good or have been as strong.

Diet game is strong af till like 8 at night when I'm done my day and go out to smoke, come home high af and devour everything. Late night will power is weak af bro, I don't know how to fix it without cutting out weed.

40 in 6 months is savage, this has to be the result of a dirty bulk.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyways peasant, have a good life, although I doubt you will. Peace

I'm glad you think they're imaginary, just shows how unachiebable this is for you :)

Lol dude the girls I've hooked up with in my life would make you wana jump off a bridge. Your a straight up nerd. Frustrated as f*** by his weak *** beta genes. Living in denial cos he's into sucking dicks.

Hit the gym all you want bro. Keep up with this tough guy marine bullshit. Your only fooling yourself. I could tell you were a *** sniffer a looooong time. It's obvious man.

g.i joey

Reaction score
Lol dude the girls I've hooked up with in my life would make you wana jump off a bridge. Your a straight up nerd. Frustrated as f*** by his weak *** beta genes. Living in denial cos he's into sucking dicks.

Hit the gym all you want bro. Keep up with this tough guy marine bullshit. Your only fooling yourself. I could tell you were a *** sniffer a looooong time. It's obvious man.

What tough guy marine sh*t lol, cause I wore fkn camo shorts? Haha oh man you're pathetic, a 30 year old bald man who acts like a fkn 13 year old online troll, not a good look.

You should be embarrassed that your only insult against me is that im a homo, grow up man, you're f*****g 30 years old, A BALD UGLY CAKED UP HEAD 30 YEAR OLD, who still insults people by calling them gay, reality check boyo, you're most likely the homo here.

g.i joey

Reaction score
i dont even need to with all the selfies you post

I don't believe you're 30 years old, appearance wise definitely wayyyyy past 30. But you have to be somewhere on the spectrum with the way you talk. There's no way a grown man carries around all these homo pics and insults people by calling them gay without having some sort of handicap.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't believe you're 30 years old, appearance wise definitely wayyyyy past 30. But you have to be somewhere on the spectrum with the way you talk. There's no way a grown man carries around all these homo pics and insults people by calling them gay without having some sort of handicap.

lol your one of these losers who is obviously homophobic as f***

one of these sad frustrated socially awkward motherfuckers who doesnt know how to be around gay dudes. prob wants to beat the sh*t out them. even though hes gay as f*** himself

my hair def looks way beyond my years but i am honestly so good looking it doesnt even matter.

I AM GORGEOUS HOMEBOY

WORD

g.i joey

Reaction score
lol your one of these losers who is obviously homophobic as f***

one of these sad frustrated socially awkward motherfuckers who doesnt know how to be around gay dudes. prob wants to beat the sh*t out them. even though hes gay as f*** himself

my hair def looks way beyond my years but i am honestly so good looking it doesnt even matter.

I AM GORGEOUS HOMEBOY

WORD

listen man, I'll let you do your talking, your life must really suck man.. I posted proof of my relationship with woman. If you have any ounce of self respect you could show me what your life with woman is like. A simple text from a chick indicating she desires you, nothing to complicated, just prove me wrong in thinking that the only time a woman looks at you is in disgust, besides your mother, she probably looks at you with regret. You can even send it in pm if you're shy bro, just please don't let me keep believing you're some ugly bald 30 yo who smears make up all over his head to get by in life.