Everyone That Wanted To See My sh*t Results On Finasteride - Here You Go

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes me too , first i was depressed because of small temple recession .
But now , that diffuse have started on vertex, i would kill to come back to this period

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
the blad patch was not cause by minoxidil ?
it scared me bro.
When you quit minoxidil it didn't worsen your vertex ? your healthy hair ?
I honestly thought it was, but my dermatologist (who is a well known hair transplant doctor) assured me it wasn't. I was applying way too much minoxidil in this area though. I never had this type of scalp irritation before treatments, but have still had it when on just finasteride and no minoxidil. Nothing to that extreme again though.

Quitting minoxidil seemed to do nothing. Vertex hair actually seems a bit healthier off it.
My vertex now. Have salt spray and styling cream in hair though. Good lighting as well.
My vertex/crown area I am able to mask any thinning pretty well through styling. Hairline is damn near impossible to mask though. Over time the product starts to wear out though and hair starts looking shitty again. I usually have to do multiple applications a day. Also any sweating or water in hair completely fucks my hair.
WIN_20170717_19_34_52_Pro.jpg

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
lucky you to have a perfect vertex !
why were you applying minoxidil here in the past?
how long did you used it on vertex ? how much ? did you get an initial shed ? thx

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I honestly thought it was, but my dermatologist (who is a well known hair transplant doctor) assured me it wasn't. I was applying way too much minoxidil in this area though. I never had this type of scalp irritation before treatments, but have still had it when on just finasteride and no minoxidil. Nothing to that extreme again though.

Quitting minoxidil seemed to do nothing. Vertex hair actually seems a bit healthier off it.
My vertex now. Have salt spray and styling cream in hair though. Good lighting as well.
My vertex/crown area I am able to mask any thinning pretty well through styling. Hairline is damn near impossible to mask though. Over time the product starts to wear out though and hair starts looking shitty again. I usually have to do multiple applications a day. Also any sweating or water in hair completely fucks my hair.
View attachment 59151

poor boy

time to wig up

NW7 pattern

g.i joey

Reaction score
Not one f*** given about my temples, but that fkn hairline thinning IS KILLING ME!!!!! @dralex i really think we have the exact same type of hairloss.

Attachments

• Photo on 2017-06-30 at 22.23 #4.jpg
    Photo on 2017-06-30 at 22.23 #4.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 166

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Says AR inhibitors are sh*t, has no change in hair loss. And even if your hair was complete sh*t, finasteride is the answer for most men. Unfortunately it's all we have really, you're in good shape man.

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
Says AR inhibitors are sh*t, has no change in hair loss. And even if your hair was complete sh*t, finasteride is the answer for most men. Unfortunately it's all we have really, you're in good shape man.
My hair denisty has gotten much worse. I admit I have BDD to an extent, have had this with my body as well and is why I workout so much. But my hair density has declined significantly. Think I have nearly maintained over the past 1.5 years though, so I do admit it probs has worked, just wasn't strong enough initially to stop my hair loss. Posting this has actually made me feel a bit better.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
"""hairloss""" on this page is off the scale

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
lucky you to have a perfect vertex !
why were you applying minoxidil here in the past?
how long did you used it on vertex ? how much ? did you get an initial shed ? thx
Dermatologist said it couldn't hurt. My temples were receded at a NW2 pattern, and most have vertex thinning next, so he said to use it for maintenance at vertex, possible regrowth at hairline. I had a horrible shed on treatments for like 9 months after the scalp irritation/inflamation. Most that hair never grew back. But used on vertex for 2 years maybe, been off it a year on vertex. Don't think minoxidil has done anything tbh.

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not one f*** given about my temples, but that fkn hairline thinning IS KILLING ME!!!!! @dralex i really think we have the exact same type of hairloss.
Yeah looks kind of similar. At least your temples aren't that far back. Are you thinning bad all over?

Also I don't think people understand it is pretty hard to gauge how bad someone's hair loss is from pictures taken on your laptop. Looks completely different in person. That's why it is always best to get evaluated by a dermatologist or doctor in person.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
oh yeah by the way, you didnt hide that dildo behind you well enough

that thing is huge

you must have one hell of a threshold man

shookwun

Reaction score
Time to get tanned and tatted up.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Imo you are maintaining. Keep in mind, you had rather agressive hairloss for a 20 years old.

g.i joey

Reaction score
oh yeah by the way, you didnt hide that dildo behind you well enough

that thing is huge

you must have one hell of a threshold man

-Saving pictures of other men
-commenting on another mans clothing
-mentioning gay sh*t (dildos)

This is just a small list of why I think you're a gay bald b**ch, please, feel free to prove me wrong. Cause right now you're coming off as a huge f*****. If my light fixture makes you think of a c*** that's your personal problem brother, I'm not one to judge. But I can tell you that you play the homo roll a lot more naturally than if you were to surprise me and tell me you're straight.

I'd make you my b**ch in rl, but we both know that, but bro, if I can give you any advice, let the toppik go, you're way too bald for that. I'm sure you have plenty of reasons why people would rip on you, let's not make one of them the fact that you smear make up all over that chrome dome, you probably look like you just smear sh*t all across that disgusting scalp, isn't doing you any favor.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
-Saving pictures of other men
-commenting on another mans clothing
-mentioning gay sh*t (dildos)

This is just a small list of why I think you're a gay bald b**ch, please, feel free to prove me wrong. Cause right now you're coming off as a huge f*****. If my light fixture makes you think of a c*** that's your personal problem brother, I'm not one to judge. But I can tell you that you play the homo roll a lot more naturally than if you were to surprise me and tell me you're straight.

I'd make you my b**ch in rl, but we both know that, but bro, if I can give you any advice, let the toppik go, you're way too bald for that. I'm sure you have plenty of reasons why people would rip on you, let's not make one of them the fact that you smear make up all over that chrome dome, you probably look like you just smear sh*t all across that disgusting scalp, isn't doing you any favor.

AA3.jpg