Ever tried to understand life from the perspective of an unattractive woman?

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Better than an entire lifetime like those other guys though lol

bet some of them don’t try
Or try the same tactics expecting the same results

during my time online dating , I’ve found the right app for me, and profile pictures

also spend lots of time doing it

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
“Women don’t care if you can hold a conversation or not!”

Well if you’re having a conversation about how all women are bad and talking about Chad’s and simps then you can bet she won’t care about those kinds of conversations lol.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
“Women don’t care if you can hold a conversation or not!”

Well if you’re having a conversation about how all women are bad and talking about Chad’s and simps then you can bet she won’t care about those kinds of conversations lol.

I think the problem with hair loss is how it affects self confidence

don’t feel comfortable in your skin. Women feel that sh*t when interacting, and you end up repelling them

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

don’t feel comfortable in your skin. Women feel that sh*t when interacting, and you end up repelling them
I disagree
Youre right to an extent
but in my experience if you are good looking then women dont care

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score

dudes who never score usually just come off as creepy, because they appear too pushy/thirsty/whatever,l...
the other half is boring and cant hold anybodies interest...

that is not including dudes who mention their ex, how long they didnt have sex, chad and/or any kind of what seems to be popular thinking these days...
i bet a lot of them asked women about height and 80/20 nonsense and sh*t...

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
dudes who never score usually just come off as creepy, because they appear too pushy/thirsty/whatever,l...
the other half is boring and cant hold anybodies interest...

that is not including dudes who mention their ex, how long they didnt have sex, chad and/or any kind of what seems to be popular thinking these days...
i bet a lot of them asked women about height and 80/20 nonsense and sh*t...
Or maybe they are just ugly?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah of course, if you are really ugly, it is probably very difficult...
there cant be that many really ugly people, though...
But women, on average are exposed to good looking guys, and sleep with good looking guys
so even average guys or slightly ugly guys now struggle

If you could easily have sex with female models why would you even bother with an average or ugly women?

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
But women, on average are exposed to good looking guys, and sleep with good looking guys
so even average guys or slightly ugly guys now struggle

If you could easily have sex with female models why would you even bother with an average or ugly women?
i dont think that happens as much as you think it does...
of course they are exposed to good looking men, but that doesnt mean that they pursue nothing else 24/7...

i agree, though... i also dont go for average/ugly women for the same reasons...
i would go for average/ugly women, if that was where i could/would score (ugly is of course objective, im quite sure what i think is pretty is often ugly to you)...

but i also think that most people of course try dating up, but dont exclude dating on their “level” and that is where they end up anyway...

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
of course they are exposed to good looking men, but that doesnt mean that they pursue nothing else 24/7...

i agree, though... i also dont go for average/ugly women for the same reasons...
i would go for average/ugly women, if that was where i could/would score (ugly is of course objective, im quite sure what i think is pretty is often ugly to you)...

but i also think that most people of course try dating up, but dont exclude dating on their “level” and that is where they end up anyway...
i disagree it happens regularly
women would rather be single than be with an average guy.
hence why statistics are showing growinh trends in people having less sex marriage intimacy etc.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

Would it be nice if it worked out that you just get match up with your equal in looks. You can't blame anyone for wanting something that draws attention and makes you look good. That's just how life works.

It would be very interesting to listen to what these guys talk about on their first dates. So.........in my free time I like to lurk on this forum called Hairlosstalk. Have you ever heard of it? Oh you have. Wait, you post in the women's section of the forum. Really! That's cool!. Who is your favorite poster on the forum? Oh, I think that DoctorHouse guy is the best poster on there. Really! I was going to say the same thing too. Wow, we both think alike! I think we are a good match don't you! Indeed!!!

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
i disagree it happens regularly
women would rather be single than be with an average guy.
hence why statistics are showing growinh trends in people having less sex marriage intimacy etc.
well average when it comes to salary, i agree... i of course dont think that is in any way okay, but i do see women refusing men because they dont earn enough...
well they of course earn enough, but not enough to support laziness and pay for someone else luxury...

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Would it be nice if it worked out that you just get match up with your equal in looks. You can't blame anyone for wanting something that draws attention and makes you look good. That's just how life works.

It would be very interesting to listen to what these guys talk about on their first dates. So.........in my free time I like to lurk on this forum called Hairlosstalk. Have you ever heard of it? Oh you have. Wait, you post in the women's section of the forum. Really! That's cool!. Who is your favorite poster on the forum? Oh, I think that DoctorHouse guy is the best poster on there. Really! I was going to say the same thing too. Wow, we both think alike! I think we are a good match don't you! Indeed!!!

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score

i do think most end up with their looks match, at least it looks like that...
the time when i banged young models and so on are also over of course, i dont have any illusion that i go out and bang young women either... happens every once in a while that there is one that i could bang, but it is like twice a year...

i also dont blame anyone, but i think one should be realistic... try with whomever you want to try, but give others a chance, too... might be worth it...

lol yes that is what i expect them to sound like... vidya games, tv, cars and sports and the gym... then going on about chad and how long ago the last date has been blabla...
or just about work...
thing is maybe not even the kind of hobbies (though some are more interesting than others by default), but you realise pretty fast how often people go somewhere... like if all you talk about what happened years ago, i got to assume you dont do anything atm...

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well you're definitely a flaming f*****g f***** that's for sure lol
Desiring men in dress makes you a bigger f***** than me even if I literally sucked off a man
I have a couple lined up this week also. It’s clear that Kev and DYM are gaycels.
Idk man I have a FWB
Balding is not the end of the world like the blackpillcels make it seem. They probably get on Tinder and try to talk about how much they like Nazis and tell the women that they are all the same lol
Yeah it is not, no I don't use Tinder lmao

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can see these guys texting girls about how they got screwed over on a hair loss group buy lol
Great dating advice from a guy who gets ghosted by trannies online, because he gives off creepy rapist and stalker vibes...

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

plot twist - the woman says that @Feelsbadman is her favourite poster