Ever tried to understand life from the perspective of an unattractive woman?

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course. She has beautiful eyes.
If she gets her teeth worked by a professional, puts on some foundation (not even 3 layers of makeup) and smiles, Im 100% sure she will be attractive.
Her teeth work costs about 1.5k euros in my country.
What can a bald man do? 10k euros, lol. (my case where I need 2 transplants because f*** you, life)
ALso, teeth work has 100% success rate while hair transplant, you know what it depends on.

beautiful eyes

f*** off mate

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
so you are telling me she is going to slay
View attachment 172868
No but you are comparing a woman who is (not looks) at least over 50 where you have hair loss sufferers who are half her age. She probably had opportunities 20 years ago. You think a bald 50 year old is going to win women over solely on looks? No.

As for her teeth, seeing a dentist and taking care of them is within everyone's control. There are only 3 things no one has control over.

1. Face
2. Height
3. Hair

Luckily for women, height isn't a big deal and hair is rarely a problem. Face however still is but they have makeup to help them.

Men are severely judged for their Height. Bald men are viewed as ugly, and you can't fix an ugly male face at all.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I read your spermfilled posts thirsting for trannies, it makes you more retarded than me because you cannot differentiate a man in a dress from a woman
Wow I read something on the internet! It must be true! Like a true retard. Your mum must have touched finasteride during the pregnancy, would explain the huge ego and tiny penis too lmao.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
so you are telling me she is going to slay
View attachment 172868

Yes. Imagine she is twenty years younger and she'd like like Emma Watson with different teeth. You have a shown a photo of somebody scowling. If you find a photo of somebody smiling and trying to look good and approachable, the answer will be clear to you. The only kind of look that makes one look ugly when smiling is a high Norwood.

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow I read something on the internet! It must be true! Like a true retard. Your mum must have touched finasteride during the pregnancy, would explain the huge ego and tiny penis too lmao.
Yes it's true, yes you fap to trannies, yes it makes you worse than me lmao

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
You should be f*****g banned for your lies lol. Imagine being the sperm that was retarded, bald, and small dicked lmao.
That's pretty rude. Would you be more kind to Xir, if xe started injecting estrogen into his wiener, too?