Ever tried to understand life from the perspective of an unattractive woman?

We Move

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think Online dating has made their lives a lot easier.

Honestly though, being an unattractive woman is worse than a man IMO. Now, the bar to be considered (truly) unattractive as a woman is way lower than a man so there's way fewer of them, but that's also one of the reasons it's worse. Also, so much of a woman's value is given to them by default but it does rely on their looks being of a certain standard, whereas an ugly man can compensate to some extent & get some respect by being good at something (as most men have to).

I've seen examples of this. When travelling New Zealand, my friends & I did most of it by coach & everybody on the bus gets to know each other and hangs out, etc. I remember one girl travelling on her own was on the bus for a while (maybe a week) & she was just ugly. Not fat, just pretty unfortunate looking. It struck me one day that I couldn't recall ever seeing anybody ever speaking to her. Nobody was nasty, I never heard anything said behind her back, but it was just like she didnt exist.

Similarly at school, when you go to sixth form in the UK (ages16-18) the form rooms for registration between 1st and 2nd years merge. There was a girl in the year below in my form, & again, I dont recall ever seeing her speak to anyone in the form for a whole year. Outside in the common room she always hung with this 1 other friend who also seemed like a social outcast & I'm sure it must have been looks related.

Damn, didn't realise I'd written so much...

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
In the absence of hair loss and any disability, an unattractive woman can, like an unattractive man with the same condition, get to average level. Hair loss robs a person of the chance to work their way up. Myself I know that the majority of women are not considered unattractive while the majority of men are. It almost doesn't make sense but it seems to be true. I think that bald guys have it the worst in my opinion. Dating coaches tell men to get in shape, work on their hygiene and grooming, work hard on their career, travel and gain life experience, dress well, work on their social skills etc. Are there women who do this but hsve trouble getting dates? Maybe but I haven't seen it. But there are men like that. Those are men who are ****ing bald. TLDR the person with more baldness will, regardless of gender, have it worse, and if one gender has more baldness than another then that gender is disadvantaged.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Do you really find it realistic that baldness is so categorically different from any other cosmetic defect?
It is because it can't be beaten by work and effort. OP mentioned ugly face. Well I think that with an appropriate amount of body fat on the face and around the neck and shoulders, ugly face becomes average face. But norwood 6 never becomes average without hard treatments.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro, what the f***.
All a woman has to do is NOT BE FAT. Thats literally all she has to do.
And sometimes, she doesn't even have to do that since there will be simps who will go Captain Achab and capture Moby Dick.

so you are telling me she is going to slay
A8ABD6BF-9750-4C56-8352-C3AFBACCC615.jpeg

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so you are telling me she is going to slay
View attachment 172868
Of course. She has beautiful eyes.
If she gets her teeth worked by a professional, puts on some foundation (not even 3 layers of makeup) and smiles, Im 100% sure she will be attractive.
Her teeth work costs about 1.5k euros in my country.
What can a bald man do? 10k euros, lol. (my case where I need 2 transplants because f*** you, life)
ALso, teeth work has 100% success rate while hair transplant, you know what it depends on.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not really. Kind of a pathetic expression of your lack of self accountability. You blame the women and Dr D blames the men. Just typical retarded extremists who fail to see reality because it fails to fuel the ego in the same way as your colored glasses.
Hope she reads this bro.

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know some unatrractive women be it from their character or their appearance.

Imo women baldness is even worse than men's because they bald in a Ludwig scale which means that combovers are basically impossible etc., also now it is acceptable for a man to be shaved or buzzed (I am praised for doing so) while women are not encouraged to do it.

But at the same time, height is no disadvantage for a woman because no one will exclude her just for being short or tall, tall women are rejecting shorter guys and are unhappy that no one wants them lmao, short guys are disadvantaged.

As for face, I think ugly faced girls can use their body at least, hair, or dress to attract someone.

WOMEN CAN'T BE ALONE (if sane)