Erections Coming Back (7 Months Post finasteride) + Mindset

Laki

My Regimen
Reaction score
Libido I always found a variable very hard to objectively describe. You cannot really say 'today my libido is a 7' for example.

However if I look at my own behavior I see 2 things happen.

1) I find it harder to walk away from sex again. Before PFS I was one horny MF. I notice that when I flirt now, whether it is via text or face to face, that I am more determined to let it escalate into something sexy... During my PFS I literally could walk away from every sexual situation. Sometimes I really had this feeling where I felt like 'ok come on you find this hot, find it hot!'... In other words, I had to talk myself into being turned on.

2) This is going to sound very weird but my taste in women changed during my PFS time. Before I liked hot confident and sensual women. During PFS I started to become more drawn to shy kind of nerdy girls... Don't know why, probably has something to do with sexual polarity since I felt less like a man. Now I feel that the nerdy girls don't really do it for me anymore and now I am more back to my initial preference.

Hope this makes sense, had some beers.
How are you Bro?

INT

Reaction score
How are you Bro?

Pretty good. I am off supplements now for a bit over a week and my EQ and sensitivity has maybe dipped a little bit but not much. Recovering from PFS is known to be two steps forward, one step back.

Laki

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats True..Same with me..I have been having some urinary issues..Sleep is a problem too. I have started taking Ashwagandha yesterday. Have to wait for a week!!

INT

Reaction score
Thats True..Same with me..I have been having some urinary issues..Sleep is a problem too. I have started taking Ashwagandha yesterday. Have to wait for a week!!

Never used that one. Try pine pollen powder man, it is the best.

shookwun

Reaction score
it was all in your head.

its always funny, when they can jerk off to p**rn, but apparently cannot 'perform with a women'

Must be the finasteride! :D

INT

Reaction score
it was all in your head.

its always funny, when they can jerk off to p*rn, but apparently cannot 'perform with a women'

Must be the finasteride! :D

And the award for dumbest, most ignorant post of 2018 goes toooooooo

You are making a strawman fallacy.

Let me guess: you are on finasteride and it is working for your hair?

Last edited:

shookwun

Reaction score
And the award for dumbest, most ignorant post of 2018 goes toooooooo
Libido I always found a variable very hard to objectively describe. You cannot really say 'today my libido is a 7' for example.

However if I look at my own behavior I see 2 things happen.

1) I find it harder to walk away from sex again. Before PFS I was one horny MF. I notice that when I flirt now, whether it is via text or face to face, that I am more determined to let it escalate into something sexy... During my PFS I literally could walk away from every sexual situation. Sometimes I really had this feeling where I felt like 'ok come on you find this hot, find it hot!'... In other words, I had to talk myself into being turned on.

2) This is going to sound very weird but my taste in women changed during my PFS time. Before I liked hot confident and sensual women. During PFS I started to become more drawn to shy kind of nerdy girls... Don't know why, probably has something to do with sexual polarity since I felt less like a man. Now I feel that the nerdy girls don't really do it for me anymore and now I am more back to my initial preference.

Hope this makes sense, had some beers.
Time to see a shrink
lol-duck.gif

I

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am 3 months post Finasteride and starting to get back to my old self again after 2 years of hell! I was proscribed it by a London clinic and it did work for my hair loss but it just not worth it!

The brain fog, not being able to get my words out properly, forgetting names of colleagues, general depression, sleeplessness, lack of drive etc. I would rather be bald and be able to get morning wood then that crap! I tolerated it well for the first year but it slowly but surly affected my life and brought me to a halt.

Never again will I take anything orally for hairloss!

INT

Reaction score
Unfortunately experiencing quite a big decrease in EQ at the moment. Lack of sleep, tons of stress and too much alcohol in the past 2 weeks and this is what you get.

INT

Reaction score
EQ back to 90%.

Only thing that still has to come back completely is the sensitivity and morning wood. Also starting nofap today.

Pine pollen powder is amazing by the way. It literally gives me a rush when I take a big dosage. I take a spoon before I go out to party nowadays:p.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
EQ back to 90%.

Only thing that still has to come back completely is the sensitivity and morning wood. Also starting nofap today.

Pine pollen powder is amazing by the way. It literally gives me a rush when I take a big dosage. I take a spoon before I go out to party nowadays:p.

There were some studies using pycnogenol (French Maritime pine bark), icarin, L-arginine and aspartic acid that showed high effectiveness in increasing libido and erections.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am 3 months post Finasteride and starting to get back to my old self again after 2 years of hell! I was proscribed it by a London clinic and it did work for my hair loss but it just not worth it!

The brain fog, not being able to get my words out properly, forgetting names of colleagues, general depression, sleeplessness, lack of drive etc. I would rather be bald and be able to get morning wood then that crap! I tolerated it well for the first year but it slowly but surly affected my life and brought me to a halt.

Never again will I take anything orally for hairloss!

Awful

Laki

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, its been almost 4 months since I took my last dose of Finasteride. I have had multiple side effects that include sexual, urinary and sleep. At first I took horny goat weed but that didnt help. Then from Jan 1st week, I started taking Zinc and Ashwagandha. Zinc is definitely helping me with the erections. Ashwagandha with the sleep. Then I bought Moringa leaves powder from Amazon and boiled it with water and drank it for my pee issues. Now I can keep the E's, able to sleep much better and very importantly not scared anymore. I don't check the threads online. I just wanted to share it here because this one gave me a lot of confidence. I am yet to try Pine pollen.Overall I am atleast 85% of myself consistently for the past one month. I work out and feel confident.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The irony is these are exactly the sides you get from going bald/being bald.
Trust me they are not. Id rather have a sharp mind and be bald then having the same sides as somebody with Alzheimer's. Anyway nearly 4 months on from stopping and I feel fine again, sleeping well, memory better and getting the morning wood again so hopefully no permanent damage. The RU is maintaining fine so will stick with it for now.

I am not saying everybody will get these sides because that would be untrue, most will have a sides free existence and great hair because it does work. I was just one of the unlucky ones.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Trust me they are not. Id rather have a sharp mind and be bald then having the same sides as somebody with Alzheimer's. Anyway nearly 4 months on from stopping and I feel fine again, sleeping well, memory better and getting the morning wood again so hopefully no permanent damage. The RU is maintaining fine so will stick with it for now.

I am not saying everybody will get these sides because that would be untrue, most will have a sides free existence and great hair because it does work. I was just one of the unlucky ones.

any sides at all with ru?