Erections Coming Back (7 Months Post finasteride) + Mindset

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you have pain after orgasm it means you have a prostate issues you moron. Go the f*****g urologist or you will make yourself impotent. They both also go with erection problems.

Did you even blood tested yourself?

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If you have pain after orgasm it means you have a prostate issues you moron. Go the f*****g urologist or you will make yourself impotent. They both also go with erection problems.

if u check my posts u will know that i am doing blood test every f*****g week the are not fine they are f*****g high my endocrinologist kicked me from his office saying no way in hell i have issues with my levels before u name any other hormone i did them all
as for the pain I went to the doctor he checked my prostate all fine he asked me how long u did not masterbate for i told him a month cuz I stopped after taking finasteride he adked me if i was doing it often i told him one a day or e2d in the past six years
he told me its fine he asked me to try again and report if this happens again i busted a nut later that day no pain but i stopped masterbate again for 3 weeks i did it yesterday and pain again
i also feel my penis in not that in the base
so tell me doctor whats my f*****g problem considering ur an expert in finasteride ?

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just died.

If MASTERbating caused you prostate and ejaculation pain just dont squeeze your dick too tight next time!

How the f*** doctor told you that youre fine if probably you have some big troubles here lol. It might you have an infection or something else. Can i see your blood test please? I am really curious.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just died.

If MASTERbating caused you prostate and ejaculation pain just dont squeeze your dick too tight next time!

How the f*** doctor told you that youre fine if probably you have some big troubles here lol. It might you have an infection or something else. Can i see your blood test please? I am really curious.

Stop obsessing over blood tests.

Nobody's ever linked finasteride sides to pre-finasteride blood samples. You're speculating. Moreover blood tests don't sample neurosteroids.

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I just died.

what blood test u want?
infection where exactly?
funny thing I never had any issues before taking this sh*t

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just write in google

Sexual Transmitted infections.

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Lol, I remember when I had the same mindset as you.

The sides of fina are very fckin real. I wish it wasn't because it helps against hairloss.
did u used it? if u did for how long and what sides did u got?
thanx

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
haha i am virgen so how the f*** i ended with an infection it must be from masterbating?

Oh my f*****g god... are you really that dumb?

Lol, I remember when I had the same mindset as you.

The sides of fina are very fckin real. I wish it wasn't because it helps against hairloss.
But i had side effects on finasteride. I dont know but i am not defending finasteride anywhere guys, but there are some ridiculous threads topics and posts with finasteride on front, that makes me laugh and tilt in the same time.

Like peole who suffer from TOTTAL ED from bunch finasteride tablets. Loled

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Oh my f*****g god... are you really that dumb?

But i had side effects on finasteride. I dont know but i am not defending finasteride anywhere guys, but there are some ridiculous threads topics and posts with finasteride on front, that makes me laugh and tilt in the same time.

Like peole who suffer from TOTTAL ED from bunch finasteride tablets. Loled
u are the dumb one how the f*** i have STD if i never had sex before or how the f*** i have an infection in my dick or prostate?

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
u are the dumb one how the f*** i have STD if i never had sex before or how the f*** i have an infection in my dick or prostate?
hey buddy u r over- reacting
finasteride does change the hormonal balance in the body, and some ppl do take some time to adjust to that change.
Again when you drop finasteride there's a hormonal change and that's why you are facing those problems even after stopping.
maybe ur body wud have adjusted a few months later but WHO KNOWS... since u dropped it

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hey buddy u r over- reacting
finasteride does change the hormonal balance in the body, and some ppl do take some time to adjust to that change.
Again when you drop finasteride there's a hormonal change and that's why you are facing those problems even after stopping.
maybe ur body wud have adjusted a few months later but WHO KNOWS... since u dropped it
thanx man i took it for 3 days
trust me I know all about the hormone balance i uded anabolic steroid before trust me i never fealt like this after cycle even when my testosterone levels were 0.1 after the estes have cleared I took blood test only sides i got is low semen only a drop but my fsh lvels were .1 i didnt freak out cuz i know ehat i was doing went to pct felf like crying girl thats it after pct took blood test all good
that y i am freaking out now cuz i dont know what the f*** is wrong with me finasteride barley totched my hormones i do blood test every Saturday all is hood high actually but I still dont feel like myself ppl want me to c a shrink ?
i hope its all psychologic its been 9 weeks

g.i joey

Reaction score
Prostatitis may be a possibility considering you only took it for 3 days. If you have trouble peeing it could very well be that

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Prostatitis may be a possibility considering you only took it for 3 days. If you have trouble peeing it could very well be that
i don't feel relief when pissing even if I hold it for a long time is that what prostatis is?

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You used steroids? which one

Test e, deca , tren? what about PCT? Man you taking roids and crying that finasteride destroyed your body. Its f*****g... Ehh...
...Grass is green and the sun is yellow.

*heavy breathing

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You used steroids? which one

Test e, deca , tren? what about PCT? Man you taking roids and crying that finasteride destroyed your body. Its f*****g... Ehh...
...Grass is green and the sun is yellow.

*heavy breathing
last cycle was in jan 2014
thats my f*****g point I never felt like that ever even in pct if read my posts u will know that my steroid cycles were under the supervision of my endocrinologist steroids are safe if used properly but finasteride fucks with ur brain
i never went past 500mg of test so if u think i am a roid freak think again
I didn't say it destroyed my body it gave me sides that i will rather die than have them forever

Bobster231

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Bro calm the hell down.

I got a numb dick from finasteride too after a short period of time. I believe Ahmed.

You know this drug can cause permanent ED in some men even after a couple pills?

It's not as rare as you think.