Epigenetic Modifications Do Occur In Pfs Patients, New Research Demonstrates

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Read what I wrote ... that's exactly what I said.

I'm still advocating for Finasteride. It can destroy you, but for 99.9% of men its fine.

Before posting a comment, use your eyes and read.
I was addressing your reply, I couldn't care less about your opinion on finasteride

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jesus people. Of course there will be epigentic changes. That’s loterally the ultimate goal to have full on genetic change to eliminate this shifty gene.

How the hell do you expect to stop hair-loss without changing the epigenetics. Hell even anabolic steroids do it just s one time dose can’t change ur epigentics for 20 years or permanently and guess what things like that Change be changed again.
The inputs of the environment completely shape our entire genome. Over thousands of generations it’s more hardcoded and over a lifetime it’s more softcoded.

I personally believe Pfs is a real thing. I also beleive it can be reversed. People most affected are probably those who are least androgenic in the first place.

Finasteride for me so far has really improved my life. Acne practically eliminated. I used to sweat so bad. Now even an hour in the gym and I barely sweat. Besides that anger and aggression practically gone. I am such a cool calm soul. My family def has some aggression Issues in the family probably related to male pattern baldness seeing my dad has both severely

ZZmop

Established Member
Reaction score